Be wh*Te

>be wh*Te
>go out in the sun
>burn your skin
>later in life, get skin cancer
>if you by chance avoid skin cancer you'll end up looking like a dried up rotting fruit with a nasty skin full of spot

Why Is the Sun so mean to whitey ?

Attached: white man sun.jpg (1200x900, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photic_sneeze_reflex
vox.com/2016/2/18/11046766/photic-sneeze-reflex
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The worst the sun has done to me was make my skin peel and i felt like a snake haha, just keep using sunscreen op?

Do you guys not work or something?

Attached: 1526769653832.png (579x585, 14K)

why do niggers need to supplement vitamin d in scandanavia

sorry black cunt you're just not made for civilization go chase a rhino if you haven't made them basically extinct already

oh wait you fucked that up too fucking subhumans

ozone depletion

Have you concidered going out more than once in a summer?

t. butthurt degen wh*Te subhuman

niggers don't consider anything they use nigger logic to safely deliver themselves to the absolute worst result every single time because they're not actual humans

eat shit black cunt you're probably posting while swinging from a tree branch

t. Nigger slave

Attached: b41d8f5642e3d2cf407eba28fe3e4a3e.jpg (960x540, 89K)

Partially:

> Ozone hole

But also:

> Lack of gradual adjustment

Turning pale in winter is survival mechanic meant to ensure you get enough vitamin d in temperate climate. As the sun begins to slowly get stronger in spring, your skin adjusts by creating pigment that protects you from sunburn (it does not make you immune, even blacks are not immune).

That is the theory. That's how it used to work. The problem is that 21st century digital cunt spends 23.5 hours a day indoors or in car, for 340 days a year. And said white cunt is confus why it get's burned when it's unconditioned skin goes to the beach, once the vacation time arrives.

I mean seriously. You will literally get burnt even if it is cloudy, if you don't condition your skin before going out.

can you even imagine sticking your dick in one

fucking baboons

i work in a factory, 6;30pm to 5am I don't see the sun

taking it in the ass feels like you need to poop lol

Attached: Victim_of_Congo_atrocities,_Congo,_ca._1890-1910_(IMP-CSCNWW33-OS10-19).jpg (3582x3595, 1.1M)

you forgot white people literally sneeze in the sun

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photic_sneeze_reflex
vox.com/2016/2/18/11046766/photic-sneeze-reflex

I do this, it's really weird. It's only when we look at bright lights though (like the sun), not when we stand outside in the light or something.

>Ginger
Why are nig nogs so dumb

>Be brown
>Can enjoy the sun while not dying in the cold, dark lands of the poles.
Why are the checkerboards so pathetic?

Attached: 1491053174207.png (419x398, 191K)

>go out in the sun
Are you fucking mad!!

>sun
What is this?

Attached: Hiking-Map-of-Bretagne.gif (1250x850, 186K)

australia sucks with the banter today

i refuse to tolerate criticism from things i don't even consider human

Attached: wide.jpg (640x480, 26K)

What did you say, cunt?

you are a disgrace to your nation.

I've never burnt. I fell asleep on a beach once without a shirt on and was there for about 3 hours without sunscreen and I was fine.

t. wh*Toid

Spotted the fake brit

rightful British lands

I don't know what it is man, maybe it was the single generation my family spent in Africa but it's 100% wh*toid all the way down the tree.

Attached: cuntfuck.jpg (3264x2448, 1.22M)

You can't be fully british and not act like a vampire in the sunlight bruh, something's not right.

Well as I said going back a couple of generations on my mother's side you get Boers and British colonists in Zimbabwe and SA so my theory is somehow spending like 50 years there made me immune to the ailments of the wh*Toid. Can't be from my dad, he's northern.