REMOVE THOT - REPOST FROM Jow Forums

QUICK RUNDOWN:

Pewdiepie made a video about twitch thots, the thot in the video contacted a company that claims videos, his video was demonetized and she took the revenue

She issued an 'apology' because she didn't mean to get his video demonetized, saying she did it because of sexism

Pewdiepie made a response video including her statements/videos, she made a video saying she regularly claims videos that has her clips- even knowing of fair use laws and doesn't give a fuck, and says she gets $700 a month

Twitch Whore illegally copy striking videos of anyone talking about her being a whore, small channels cant defend themselves and lose money.

BUT WAIT, THERE IS MORE

As you can see in the video below, this whore called Natalian Mogollon got her Canadian VISA Illegally. As she clearly say she got her visa by marrying a canadian guy just to divorce right after.

>youtube.com/watch?v=kCS5V7Pmw7I

It would be pity if the Canadian Immigration Department were to know about it right?

Report her green-card marriage here
>canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/protect-fraud/report-fraud.html

Article with more details about the Fraud
>>thestarphoenix.com/news/local-news/video-games-literally-saved-my-life-says-saskatoon-internet-personality

>In the end, it was a boyfriend she met online who convinced her to come to Canada, but when they separated before finalizing the move in 2010, she came to Saskatoon instead of Toronto.

He signed for her visa before even meeting her. Textbook Fraud.

Now, reporting her is a totally anonymous action. Why wouldnt you do a good deed if you hate illegals so much?

Attached: 1513004434330.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch
youtube.com/watch?v=kCS5V7Pmw7I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't care

Attached: 1517754646585.jpg (1000x1000, 79K)

drama for retards?

no just having fun ruining someones life

Why'd the other thread 404?

/OURGUY/ PEWDIEPIE

It must be done

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

That's you if you don't contriboot

because in 2018 anime is real

Attached: fdkla.png (220x229, 9K)

Here's what we have

From the twitch stream
twitch tv/videos/227292741?t=06h21m20s
>"Why did I leave medical school? That's a good question. So I went to medical school in Columbia, and, you don't want to be a doctor in Columbia. It sucks. Like, you don't make any money, you work a lot, and um, you make like, $1000 a month, maybe less. It's very shitty. So I was like, no, hell no. So I married a Canadian, and I came to Canada! And then I divorced him... and here we are!"
>"I dirvorced in 2011"

From the article
>In the end, it was a boyfriend she met online who convinced her to come to Canada, but when they separated before finalizing the move in 2010, she came to Saskatoon instead of Toronto. She started streaming while enrolled at the U of S College of Nursing in 2012, and became a full-time live streamer at the end of 2014.

From her twitter, pic related

Attached: 1526366520339.png (660x195, 29K)

Jow Forums mods deleted thread they're, trying to shut it down, we're trying to bring a criminal to justice, god they're fucking cucked

yea this one time we were trying to spread this on Jow Forums to help the leafs but then we all decided that we were getting really sleepy and it was probably nothing anyways so we alll just went to bed

Attached: 737.png (640x480, 19K)

Bump

fucking they deleted it again, what the fuck

oh nevermind I was looking at the wrong thread

done

Attached: 5f7.jpg (200x349, 10K)

bumping an important thread

>youtube.com/watch?v=kCS5V7Pmw7I

Attached: 1516730838646.jpg (1064x1300, 144K)

Hey Pewdiepie, it's pretty cool that such a big youtuber posts on our little board. That said, we still aren't your personal army.

I know that it sucks that you have to depend on edrama to stay relevant, so I am glad you're not rping as a nazi or saying the n word this time.