10 RELATABLE COMICS THAT SHOW HOW HARD GIRLS' LIVES CAN BE

youtube.com/watch?v=1VIJnwtpDcI

Attached: 1526798050720.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Attached: 1517024417638.png (424x370, 113K)

TL;DR
>basic everyday routines and chores = struggle

Really sad.
Men should force women to dress modestly again, for their own good.

Women who wear high heels look like dumb sluts.

POO :D

This video unironically made me hate women.

Get in here guys. I need your help.

fucking clickbait

I could probably claim the "muh struggle" shit, do relief milking and watched some guys leg get kicked in once by a big fucking jersey.

Attached: 37B62BDF00000578-3764949-image-a-94_1472556658349.jpg (634x380, 40K)

just use your bots Prahesh

can you fucking kys

But this is what women wanted.

Stop fucking complaining and go back to your office cubicle slave.

Just stop wearing high heels you dumbass

I wonder if women will ever realise being a useless plasterer or other shit tier trade is 100 times easier then a Mcjob with managers breathing down your neck.

>be dumb thot wearing high-heels without knowing how to maintain a decent posture
>whine about it
Women.

ahaha i subject myself to torture by my own choice but its a man's fault anyway :) pay for my abortion btw thanks xD

nobody cares bakrichod

classic case of shooting heroin between the toes, she must be feeling pretty good (until it wears off)

This is mild as fuck, why is Jow Forums upset over this? This isnt even feminism propaganda, just wymyn things that wymyn like to moan among between themselves, like heels or stuff being on high shelves. It's just normie-tier observational "comedy".

This but pre-ironically

Women complaining about high heels is so fucking stupid, nobody is forcing you to wear them you dumb cunt.

What got me was the clickbait title, got the image in my head of some office slut thinking she's got it rough. Bluecollar people dont exist to them.

POWERFUL

without giving them clickbait views I'd wager the thing is about woman complaining about self inflicted things

step 1: dont wear heels
wow

why is this a video rather than just 10 .jpgs?

yep, got through about 3 minutes before I realized the next 14 minutes wont be any different. Just shitty graphic design with upbeat stock piano on loop.

money im guessing, they have 20 million subs somehow.

But what else can women wear on their feet as they go to their high paying job?

I can't relate to intentionally making choices that negatively affect my life. You'd have to be p dum.

Why do tall women need to wear 6-8 inch heels anyways.

I'm 6ft and yet my sister is 6ft 2 and wears 6-8 sometimes 10 inch heels.

Like seriouly. Why don't they just wear flats?

The same thing they'd wear to church or a uniformed school. Funny to think that heels managed to become a formal thing.

Oh that's tragic, I'm drowning in tears... uuuu-boo-boo-boo-boo

It must be tough being a woman

Attached: hammer-hits-hand.jpg (999x443, 144K)

I have no idea why women wear heels
They’re uncomfortable, make you look too tall, and I have yet to see a man give two shits about them over a different pair of dress shoes
I feel like women are just setting unreasonable expectations for each other and saying that it's the fault of muh patriarchy

Evidently, your sister's a roastie and you're a manlet

because women are retarded.

meme aside the ones that the kids are wearing.

Attached: Family Photo.jpg (1600x1429, 237K)

Those Dutch genes were strong in her, lol

I got the manlet Pom genes, REEEEEEEEEE

seriously. you should kys for being so short. the only acceptable height is when you have back problems.

any cunt who holds his thumb next to where he's nailing deserves to get it broken.

Women have it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard guize.
remember that.

*Pic unrelated*. It's just some "man" who's not cute that got his hand destroyed. You know... "guy stuff"

Attached: 1-s2.0-S0363502306005089-gr2.jpg (583x351, 125K)

Women always bitch about things they choose to do. My exes all complained about how much their feet hurt in heels, I said then don;t wear them, and then they get mad at me. Roastards

>realistic struggles for women
>they're all either normal chores or self-induced
You sure one of our guys didn't make this?

Attached: IMG_4865.jpg (640x622, 44K)

Attached: U.png (608x1220, 373K)

How do you start your nails you delta bitch?
With magnets?

Delusional women

It's a really hard life for them

Attached: baq4rt6jwq46j.png (876x541, 117K)

The muscles in the back part of my legs makes it hard for me to make a step heel first so I'm often walking around on my toes like a fag. Doesm't hurt me any, these people just don't know how to walk on toes.

Also dumb thread, saged

So women should just wear pump-less penny loafers. Not too often will you see that though.

Attached: smart casual outfits.jpg (750x375, 37K)

this x100
women rather bind their feet into a knot than show off their natural beauty. Painted nails are also disgusting imo 2bh family

You smack your thumb when starting?
If its good enough for a funeral its good enough for work

>voluntarily put on shoes that are unforgiving on the feet
>"it's hard being a woman"
>Never thinks not to wear said shoes

They're called flats.

what is this video and why make me hate womans?

I'm not forcing any of these bimbos to wear high heels. I don't even like em. They are just objectiving themselves in order to gain the attention of guys just in order to be able to complain about being objectified.

good to know

>47 replies

Attached: faggots.gif (500x269, 736K)

God that was insufferable, what was up with that awful music? Reminds me of one of those elsagate videos.

It's never happened to you? Ever?

Even for a mangina like you it's extremely hard, to withstand your balls getting stepped on by your dominatrixes heels must be excruciating

Obviously this

Attached: 1Pair-TOPIS-Taiwan-Brand-Professional-Scuba-Diving-Fins-Adjustable-Long-Snorkel-Swimming-Fins-Flippe (640x640, 91K)

Ive gotten a few decent blood nails, but never from straight nailing, always was when punching nails into weatherboard, or oddball shit like clouting paper above my head.

Only watched the first part of the vid but it is correct desu

I remember fucking this hot girl and sleeping at her place because we both had work the next day

She woke up and immediately started doing her morning routine of applying an infinite amount of beauty products onto her face, showering forever and painstakingly doing touchups and such, meanwhile I was laying in her bed watching her doing all that shit while being half asleep

When it finally came time for me to get up, I brushed my hair, used some mouthwash, put on my suit and off we went, took me less then 5 minutes to get ready

Attached: 1509517137361.png (400x250, 52K)

Correct

>all men are fat slobs who don't shower in the morning and only eat a banana for breakfast
Bitch, I shower, lift weights, eat eggs with fruits and some veggies all before work.
>women have neat and tidy aesthetically pleasing desks while men have cluttered garbage piles
I've worked in multiple offices and the normally the exact opposite is true. Men's desks are usually neat and clean and set up in a utilitarian manner, with a few mementos placed here and there, while women's desks are haphazard messes of snack wrappers, empty bottles of lotion, shitty printed out pictures of people's children and dogs, 3/4 empty fruity "healthy" candy drink bottles, and wilted flowers. And their garbage cans are always overflowing with nasty tissues and tampon wrappers
Stopped watching there, got too enraged.

So why are you being a contentious little faggot?

Why wear heels if you feel pain, what kind of sad masochism is this. Goodness sake.

its a retarded picture.

And you took the obvious stock photo literally..

The eternal vaginal Jew, everyone.

Attached: 1403279280480.jpg (479x699, 176K)

She does all that superficial routine in the morning to look pretty, and then does nothing else that takes effort for the rest of the day.
You get up, get dressed and then work all day.

Women shouldn't wear heels desu. Why would you want to make your gf/wife uncomfortable to give yourself an ILLUSION of her leg muscles?

That ain't love.

Muslims bro understands.

you'd probably make fun of women for looking like trashy lazy hobos if they wore a fancy dress with sneakers

Attached: horse_slavic_woman.png (1450x1638, 770K)

Stupid fucking video

based

Natural beauty > artificial

Attached: beautiful gun.jpg (591x541, 56K)

it says something when your only example is a 2D girl who doesn't even have feet

you'll never see high class women wear non-high heels, unless it's a sporting event or there's bad weather or something

Attached: 20170829001315665480-original-960x540.jpg (960x540, 98K)

Why are Aussie women so tall?

Im 6,2 and iv seen white women taller then me. Im a Kiwi and its rare to see women at home who are 6ft.

Could you not right now?

Attached: louis xiv 16.jpg (348x500, 122K)

Why would you post a thread about that facebook crap only my retarded cousins share?

It's CY+3, "fancy dresses" have been over for decades.

Clothes don't make you beautiful. At most they just hide your natural hideousness. If you're ugly in a tshirt and jeans, you're ugly in anything.

If they're wearing it for some fancy shit that's fine but they better not complain about it

oh no

Attached: image.jpg (1145x660, 138K)

why are american women so short?

Attached: image.jpg (650x642, 67K)

They're subhumans

its your potent criminal semen, the law abiding sailors and foresters who came here dont have that.

theyre 1/3 mayan slave

Do you not see all these (you)s?

I consider this post rather amusing but find myself sincerely wondering, "how do we make life better for our female counterparts?"

Attached: dr10.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

Attached: Nottingham-748988.jpg (590x350, 68K)

>be 6'3"
>banging anyone under 5'4" feels like pedophilia

Attached: 1518586210152.png (639x480, 565K)

i dont know how people do it, i sometomes meet women that are 5'4'' or under and they look like children with short limbs and all.

is this what normies watch on youtube? jesus christ how their lives must be empty

This nigga gets it. Most "women" jobs are glorified welfare. Look pretty and show up. You ever seen a bitch try and type with those long stupid nails? Ever seen a bitch try and do anything at all....ever?

Come the fuck on.

It all depends on muh proportions desu.

Y
The point of high heels isn't to get taller, it's to make the muscles in your legs and lower back tighten

sure, but staning next to someone not midget tier its blatently obvious

Well yeah, that's why 5'6 and up is basically perfect for girls.

>Why are Aussie women so tall?
>Im a Kiwi ...

>its your potent criminal semen

Always knew you kiwis were shifty

Seems when we move over to Aus we aren't Kiwis anymore to Maoris back home.

NZ is turning into a failing state. I can see why they hate us so much. They probably have criminal convictions that wont allow them to emigrate to Aus.

You guys have some strict borders and im glad otherwise every coconut nigger in NZ would be here.