Why are people grumpy at McDonald’s?

A place with great food, jungle gyms, quality service you name it, people go in the billions to this fast food miracle, and yet no one seems to be happy with their decision to eat there? Why not? I personally feel elated every single time.
[very related](youtu.be/qgQdwoETfZM)

Attached: 715DC423-9A93-4248-B5A4-3B2A64635CF3.jpg (2278x2136, 223K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rdZPM7OC2AU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I fucking loveMcdonalds I eat there 21 times a week no kjoke

What's the secret ingredient?

baby foreskins

the cum of a large woman

Get yourself a portable roastie

Attached: 39.jpg (520x398, 33K)

Mine is pretty good because it employees white people. other fast food places here are shit because its all pajeets.

that guy is the next school shooter uttlery schitzo manic, strips off naked at work at tim hortons, wants to be world famous and sit on a throne

youtube.com/watch?v=rdZPM7OC2AU

One of my favorite memories when I was younger consisted of going to mcdick's, getting a happy meal and playing in the ball playground place with paki's and other assortments of immigrants

back to /b/ or better yet rebbit !?

Attached: allahu akbar .jpg (1280x960, 214K)

Take you Add BS and go back yes ?

Attached: Lr2gwU8.jpg (655x368, 53K)

before you get crucify ?

Attached: 10094.jpg (2000x1494, 536K)

What about SAGE

Attached: evil-mcdonalds-nazi-hell-Jake-dinos-chapman-10.jpg (915x684, 131K)

I know what you mean and the recent self checkout addition has tremendously improved it.

I've been getting Bacon McDoubles like a madman. Save the ketchup for your fries though.

>Quality Service

NOPE

>Don't fucking like tomatoes
>Dumb nigger cashiers at McShit always ignore the "NO TOMATO" part when I order, no matter how loudly and clearly I say it
>Finally they replace the niggers with machines and the order for no tomato gets through to the back
>Dumb nigger in the back can't be half-assed to look and puts tomato on anyways

Full automation can't come soon enough.

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Attached: ! # 1524489414745.jpg (675x900, 193K)

Attached: ! 1502457210881.jpg (526x526, 72K)

Attached: ! 20228283_1992448174321429_665253008155888706_n.jpg (717x717, 110K)

Quality trips

Fuck that gay shit

Mcdonalds all day homie

Enjoy your pain and suffering

Attached: ! 1525597448892.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

Burger King is way better, burgers are much bigger, I feel like a normal person in Burger King with a real burger in my hand, in McDonalds I feel like a mongoloid giant because the burgers are fucking tiny, I'm not even tall ffs.

good to see it's international

It isn't mcdonald's that make them grumpy. it's being grumpy that makes them go to mcdonalds. it's a nice place for degenerates like you.

Because it reminds them daily that even the worst of America is superior to their shit countries