WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOUR CHILD WASNT YOURS?

Attached: 1526797725310.jpg (1536x701, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/72nb9zoYyME
forums.catholic.com/t/can-i-raise-this-child-if-im-not-the-father/358990/57
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

divorce

if its a girl and over 6 fug if its a boy he will still be my son

fuck that sounds horrible.
I guess thats very conflicting psycholically especially if you have lived with that child as your own and love it like your own.
I guess I would still feel like a parental figure but I'd probably hate my partner for tricking me for that long

/thread

Murder wife.

>he will still be my son
No he won't. Are you retarded?

This is why you should DNA test all you children

your*

This happened to my dad, who was age 52 at the time.

Attached: confusion_hope_sadness_despair.webm (450x472, 1.44M)

Divorce is my first instinct. Cold, unshakable instinct. But I'd play it smart and consult with an attorney first to see what my chances were. A divorce can play out in numerous ways depending on where you are in life financially and otherwise. Also, the age of the child and number of years married certainly come into play. And that's saying nothing of the laws of your state.

In a situation where I knocked a girl up, did the right thing, and found out a couple of years later the kid wasn't mine...oh, it's on like Wrestlemania.

Attached: Stinger2.jpg (638x329, 37K)

I would feel like the son should take it better than the dad. He raised that kid, despite the circumstances. That's a tough pill to swallow. The kid should be grateful to have someone that raised him. I'd be so fucked in the head in either position but hopefully the best was made of it.

No need in if you have great genes.

My son came out looking just like me, same features and everything. Friends and family call him “my twin”. I feel bad for my wife because he didn’t get a single thing from her. Maybe the next one will.

Attached: 1526007305751.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

I don't know which is worse; finding out that one parent isn't biologically connected or the absurd length of time spent keeping up with the lies.

Attached: Wtf.png (500x428, 58K)

Women have always been whores, nothing new really.

If you ever look at the 23andme forums there are truck loads of people who find this out.

One of the thread was some Mexican guy whoes "dad" is black butt he Mexican guy has very light skin and even blue eyes, he finds out he has no African ancestry, asks his mom, some Texan is his real dad. It's beyond me how people can't tell their kids don't look like them.

unironically BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

Put the kid up for adoption and guarantee that the next one is yours

360 and start walking

>if you have great genes
>my son came out looking just like me
You sound about as retarded as my brother.
>He doesn't look like me, so he's not mine!
It's almost as if you don't get to pick and choose which genes are used in the process. Regardless of how much you think the child does or doesn't look like you, the "visual inspection" test is about as smart as saying "gosh, those twinkling lights in the sky don't produce much light."

Only a nigger can be this retarded.

Attached: vn3XohCi.jpg (300x300, 24K)

>One of the thread was some Mexican guy whoes "dad" is black butt he Mexican guy has very light skin and even blue eyes, he finds out he has no African ancestry
It has to be a cuck

Attached: 1467953525184.gif (359x202, 3.03M)

If he was pure blooded I would still consider him family, and mostly my son. I would divorce wife and find a young breedable woman to have a child with. I don't think it's the worse thing to happen. I would be more bothered with the cheating than raising another White person who wasn't mine. I love all White people and consider them family regardless so I would still treat the child like mine.

>360
Brainlet detected.

>trusting the DNA test jew

One of those companies has admitted anonymously to the press that they fuck with the DNA profiles of white customers specifically to fuck with any racists that might use their test.

Keep in mind there is NO regulatory agency that would force them to be truthful about the results of these tests. Why trust them?

Attached: images.jpg (222x227, 9K)

Kill.
Both.
Overseas.

>kill them, kill them all gerald, the traitors, the whores, the scum of the earth, we've been lacking in our vigilance, its time to begin again.

Attached: dsc_0060[1].jpg (4608x3072, 3.48M)

?
Jow Forums is a board of peace

Also
>tfw older sister (2 months older) found out that she was adopted but didn't freak out
Feels good knowing she didn't do what the neighbor's kid did (broke a window and proceeded attempted suicide) And yes she is also a Ginger and somehow looks like an athletic version of my other older sister

what a piece of shit woman ans she still keeps on lying
but its honestly better to not know for children

I have no doubt cause Ive inherited too much from my dad but he was the one to cheat on my mom and ran away, its hard to forgive

Also this, if he was a Ginger than I'd keep him

Unironically impregnate her.

Ginger girls are hot you should fug her. She's also crazy so she'll rely on your dick more and call you daddy in bed.

Newfag

Indeed, always look out for the tribe, it's not the child's fault, only his bitch mother's fault, in which case a divorce is in order.

If I didn't have a fiancé than I definitely would, my other older sister has better tits though

>My dad's taking it better than I am.

>Woohoo, that retarded, horrible disappointment of a child isn't of my blood!

I think there was a study that actually found something like 1 in 10 aren't the real dads.

This my friends is why you ALWAYS get dna test when you have a baby. Stupid fuck.

>not suing for damages to personal income

Become polyamorous and ascend to alpha status. Be thou well brother, may you have many women.

youtu.be/72nb9zoYyME

You sound like a beta bitch.

The kid has my eye color and hair color (which no one in her family has) and other features I’ve yet to find shared by anyone in her lineage.

Retard

>The kid has my eye color, which comes from a gene which can skip generations. And this makes sense because that specific eye color only runs in my family. Since the eye color didn't come from HER... it had to come from ME.
Yeah.. you're a retarded nigger.

Attached: herp.png (150x150, 47K)

Stay mad, virgin.

Jow Forums... i don't feel so good...

Attached: DNA.png (1196x665, 150K)

>not getting a vasectomy in 2018

I found out my half brother, isn’t through 23&me
Go figure

Wow. Your mom is a whore. Kek

Sit on it and wait.

Love doesn't exist. Real relationships are all about leverage, guilt and one-upping each other with reasons why the other is a shitty spouse. I'm not going to waste having a doozy like that in the chamber by losing my cool immediately when I can instead pretend I don't know and then whip it out at the best/worst possible time.

This, 99.9% of the time it's the mothers fault, than again my cousin (also a Ginger) had a pretty fucking weird husband
(This is all according to my cousin)
Apparently he obtained cum from his friends (he was a fag) and injected it into her pussy so she would get pregnant. After the kid was born he claimed that she cheated and divorced her. The dumbfuck recorded himself doing it and she used it as evidence in court
The guy is married to some niggress now and has a "proud to be a söyböy" bumper sticker

Newfag detected

I would adopt my son or daughter and shun my wife. I wouldn't get a divorce because I don't believe in divorce. She can get one, I don't give a fuck.

>submitting to the botnet
stallman.org/ancestry.html

>doesn't understand how genes works
>calls someone with two children a virgin
Anything else you'd like to share with us?

Yeah destroying your manhood and becoming a eunuch seems like something that would happen in (((current year))).

Can you get DNA from the baby when it's in the womb?

Yes.

Attached: D2281068-86CD-4479-87BE-764F500B40BF.jpg (600x450, 73K)

Cuckoldry has been a staple in society since the beginning of selective breeding.

>still a dumbass who thinks "it looks like me so it's mine" is smart
Continue sharing with us. I'm enjoying this.

Attached: derp.jpg (400x299, 32K)

Holy shit dude, 30 percent! If you're an atheist, then you're a kike. If you're a Christian, then you're clear.

Are you getting cucked if you genetically modify your baby when it's the womb?

But it's dangerous though. Also nothing beats letting a stupid whore become a single mother

Kill the mother.

Wh*Toids have no honor

Funny thing, it ends up that one of his relatives sired the child. Maximum kek

Er.. paternal testing can be done using maternal blood. Fetal cells are found there. It's no more dangerous than any other time you'd give a blood sample.

My dad found out that the guy raising him wasn't his dad at about 13 and it disturbed him pretty bad. His real dad died when he was a baby and his mom re-married.

Never said smart.

If the women in my family have auburn colored hair and I have blue eyes, and my child comes out with both - neither of which are found in her family in the 3 generations I have available to reference - along with other traits such as detached lobes, and the kid looks like a goddamn spitting image of me, I can say with pretty damn good certainty that he is mine. I mean for fucks sake he’s AB-, as am I.

A DNA test is a formality at this point. Go be a miserable cunt elsewhere, beta bitch.

>
The method I had heard wasnt as simple but I dont claim expertise on the subject

It's still possible she cheated with someone who looks like you is the point. It's just bantz though mate

Technology (medicine) is such a faulty thing. Who knows what errors you'd produce by tampering with your child's DNA. Wouldn't do that.

This picture is peak woman.

I only know about it because my sister did it. They just took a vial of blood and told her she was correct on who the father was about a week later.

>my dad is taking it better than I am

Dads a cuck.

Here you go Jow Forums:

forums.catholic.com/t/can-i-raise-this-child-if-im-not-the-father/358990/57

If it's a girl, impregnante her and the nlmother. If it's a male, I'll do what lions do and kill the bastard. Can't let rival genes pass on.

>whoops, lose half your income on child support and alimony
>whoops, can never see your kids again
>whoops, have to move into a cuckpartment
The only way to win is not to play.

>If nothing else, Game of Thrones taught me that if the hair and eye color match me, I'm the father!
This is how you sound. Retarded.

>inb4 how the hell do you know all of this
I went the the Henry Doorly Zoo (nice place) with my fiancé and he through a onions bottle at me (he throws like a fucking toddler) eventually I saw him walk back to his car after following my fiancé and me around in the zoo
He also followed us into a bar, just stood behind us and kept whispering "fucking nazi" in my ear and "traitorous slut" into my fiancé's ear, I would have knocked his teeth out if I had something to drink by then (an excuse to punch the faggot)
She slapped him after he said "you should really cheat on that nazi" loud and clear, the faggot took us to court claiming "it caused brain damage" and "he couldn't go to work because of the pain". we won because the judge wasn't retarded

What kind of wives do you people have?

>user I want children
>Ok, let’s buy a house first
>2 years go by
>Buy house
>Alright, let’s try for a kid
>Pregnancy confirmed weeks later
>Doctor suggests date of conception to have fallen in the week we started

I feel bad for you people. I really do.

Immoral and one sided

Your parents are the ones who step up to take care of you and bring you into adulthood.

Mate I am not married; I am just saying it's bantz. Jesus that got to you. I do hope it's yours

>>Getting cucked by a whore isnt immoral and one sided.
Memeflag cuck

Jesus americans

>2 months older

shouldn't this have been an automatic giveaway? or did you not know this until the adoption reveal?

>Divorce
He said it's been 40+ years, meaning the dad is at least 60. He has nothing to lose, he should murder the bitch with his bare hands

Cliff
Looks like an infection.

I don’t watch game of thrones but while a singular trait can not determine paternity, a fuck ton of unique ones that match you or your family can be pretty damning.

Or it could be bias... but you're such a dumbfuck you'd probably have to look up the word.

Did you ever fuck her before than (around the time suggested) birth control isn't always effective (never had problems with it but my aunt did) and condoms break without notice sometimes

Well the sister is not bright that's for sure

I’m not speaking to you personally. I’m speaking to the others in this thread and the stories they share.

Also this.

Attached: 1520133299633.jpg (396x382, 41K)

I wouldn't marry a slut in the first place

Anyway it should be made mandatory to take a paternity test right after birth to ensure paternity

We all knew that she was adopted but she didn't think about for some reason and took a DNA test

I wonder if they have other kids. Imagine being 60 and finding out your wife cucked you on your only kid and you are now a genetic dead end holy fuck. I'd just murder her.

I don’t know

Also considering that we celebrate her birthday on the day that she was adopted (making it possible her to be my biological sister)

Ovulation tracking is a hell of a thing. Most women I’ve fucked can tell when it’s either happening and or about to.

Just don’t come in a girl that’s about to be or is ovulating. Take a break that week if you don’t trust your birth control method(s).