In which countries of Europe do men still have this dated mentality?

In which countries of Europe do men still have this dated mentality?

Attached: 1518313764672.jpg (640x622, 67K)

Is it me, or have I never seen a thread about dating/relationships that wasn't absolute and total cancer?

well what do you expect from us

Bulgaria
for the most part

God I wish that were me desu.

Do you mean the mentality of the ugly slag in the middle of her accounting degree who made your image or the mentality portrayed in your image.

Is this 15 century or what? What are they bitching about? I mean with all those washing-machines, vacuum cleaners and shit it doesn`t take that much time anyway. Fucking stupid ass cunts.

Attached: 15198003490090.jpg (500x493, 45K)

Attached: 1526813327982.jpg (697x624, 86K)

Not just here, pretty much anywhere online ever.

Then why don't you do it instead of her then?

There's literally nothing wrong with studying accounting

All the low fertility countries, which doedn't mean Franxe and Ireland

Attached: 1444787431667.jpg (499x453, 81K)

I see no problem with that, if only husband is working
though it's rare nowadays, but i still remember my dad working and my mom sitting home with two children and doing most of housework. It was pretty ok except the fact we were poor as shit.

Maybe because i had 8 hours of exhausting and harmful labor while she was sitting tight on her ass in the office?

Attached: 15245912713820.jpg (1449x1079, 353K)

Yes, I would like fries with that.

eastern europe

well sorry for being a classical middle ages russian
if you work less, you get to cook more, go figure

I want a wife who I can watch anime and play games with and just laze around in a dirty house all day

Attached: 1525705081997.jpg (1920x1080, 193K)

Maybe that fat cunt should've got a job then. She only needs to stay at home til the kids are ~4

med subhumans
eastern europe subhumans

Do western girls really watch anime? Not in my experience

anime society at uni had loads of girls 2bh

There are 4 types of men
1. Men who don't do any housework at all since that's "women's work."
2. Men who do housework when they're single but not when they're in a relationship since "that's the wife/gf's job"
3. Men who do housework and expects the woman to be eternally grateful for cleaning up after himself. He will hold it against her and remind her often that many men wouldn't do housework like he does.
4. Men who do housework because it's needed and expect nothing in return.

>anime society

Attached: disgusting.png (447x431, 242K)

I personally know about 5 girls who watch anime, a few weeks ago I went outside and saw 2 teenage girls with anime stuff on their bags and shirts

> you must work!
there must be a western newspeak for that
something like "corporatist humanitarian"

why the fuck is there an obligation for a woman to work?
go wash something

i didn't go but my (female) housemate did and she'd tell me about it

Wait-wait, let me guess, all of them are fat/ugly/have dyed hair?

Attached: 15255139278030.jpg (750x1039, 187K)

Attached: 1526639925810.png (1244x1254, 185K)

not the case even in my uni days which were longer ago than I would admit
at least in Russia, hot girls watch both anime and korean doramas and whatnot too

Tons of women watch anime and are even weeaboos for that matter.

I can cook better than most people I have ever meet and I don't think it's too much to ask to come home and not see a hot meal sitting in a clean house after a tiring day of work.

I guess it is excusable if the woman is also working a 9-6 job too, but there's literally no excuse for you not to clean and cook if you don't have a job.

Attached: 1524048413063.png (758x666, 162K)

Then work less
If she has the high income job it only makes sense thay she works more and you less and then doing housechores

It happens over here. A friend of mine has a rich father and a slave mother and he looks for a gf like that.
He also believes that all his property remains his and she should be glad she get to live with him and should do everything around the house as a thank you.

He’s also eternally single

this.

I've been living alone for 2 years and house job takes literally 5 minutes of active actions per day. And 30 min during a weekend to vacuum clean and wash floors

> work in office means you make more money
post-industrialism as it is
well its mostly true here too
but then there's the glass ceiling problem

Should have added a 5th category, men who are FORCED to do their housework because their women are screaming their ears off if they don't do it

Please keep posting this.
-Thanks, user.

80% of the Dutch women work part time, usually 24 hours a week. So they are expected to do stuff.

would split a metaxa with this gentleman

I want a Greek woman to scream at me and demand me to clean things

Attached: beauty-2014-12-miss-cyprus-miss-greece-2014-mai.jpg (1280x899, 231K)

At my former work most women worked 20 hours a week. Started on monday and their week ended mid Wednesday.

I need a drink
They are very cute when they scream, you can silence them with a kiss and they melt in your arms

>female
>has the high income job

Well maybe if she is a prostitute. I don`t know.

Attached: щито поделать.jpg (400x400, 93K)

>When girls don't cook, clean, work or have kids but still demand you pay for their shit.

Attached: paris_hilton_quote.jpg (400x210, 38K)

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG TAKE MY ANGLO SPERM NOW AND CALL THE BABY IONOSOS PAPPADOPOLOPOLOS

Attached: greek-girl_05.jpg (530x720, 128K)

I work with men who are all engineers and half of them leave at 16:00 and claim to have started working at 7 or having done work at home.
Hell there’s 1 self-employed guy who writes 40 hours for 4 days of work.

Females make up majority of uni graduates and like 70% of new judges in Canada for example.

>Hell there’s 1 self-employed guy who writes 40 hours for 4 days of work.
umm user, don't judge :^)

My best friend (male) doenst work at all. He cooks, cleans and plays World of Warcraft. While his wife works.

>IONOSOS
>literally "virus sickness"

Attached: reportaz net foto (2).png (595x339, 234K)

lol i just made it up i'm sure there's a greek name something like that. papadoupolopopolos is real though right

Your face is real

My housemate has a masters degree and has been on welfare for 1 year now because he cannot get hired as his specific senior function. Receives €1000 per month to play LoL while living in cheap as fuck student housing.

He’s 30 btw

>70% of new judges in Canada for example

Oh geeez, i always thought it`s our special post-soviet shit but now it turns out even first world has it. We are all doomed.

Attached: 1118full-black-lagoon-screenshot.png (1118x628, 803K)

>he cannot get hired as his specific senior function
What does this mean?

If I wanna live in a dirty dump and live off drive thru food, why even get a woman?

So you can live together and have sex

> women are judgemental
what a revelation

Not everything around the house. Just cooking and cleaning.

That he is on welfare because he only wants a specific job which is for seniors only (people with experience) so he won’t ever get hired and is on welfare forever.

Somehow the welfare agency hasn’t decided to whip him

Weird.

>My best friend (male) doenst work at all. He cooks, cleans and plays World of Warcraft. While his wife works.
That is actually really an unusual situation
It is far more common among couples with a sole (female) breadwinner that she does the majority if not all of the housework too

Based Greek man. Can I borrow your sister?

Love when women pretend taking care of the house is hard work with all modern amenities and appliances doing lion's share of the "work" for you.

Shit with cooking it's like 2-3 hours a day tops, you can wake up at whatever the fuck hour you want and you can go to sleep at whatever the fuck hour you want because it's not like fucking dirty clothes are going to suddenly stand up and walk out the doors if they're not put in the washing machine in time.

I'd love to get married to a qt patootie bread winner and take care of the house myself. I'd spend all day in the garage and not worry about fuck all

Attached: 1521430044102.jpg (320x320, 21K)

Italy, south Italy.

most women these days cant cook for shit. Its disgraceful

>...while the man is out working for the household's income.

Why did they omit this?

Attached: 1512561314528.jpg (1018x728, 141K)

this is the kind of conversation Jow Forums cares about? it makes sense i guess, the board is 30% female and 60% hyper-depressed gay male

Attached: 836A6520-8751-4267-9B7F-640E40E2A103.jpg (386x408, 45K)

No but seriously, why would I need a wife if I could just cook and clean for myself - which I do already. For sex?

You've clearly never been to Jow Forums.

Attached: ohyes.jpg (349x369, 79K)

Bring back male scarcity

Attached: 1517490717794.jpg (324x279, 36K)

You mean there are females here right now?

Being better than Jow Forums or /soc/ is no an achievement.

Usually because you love her enough that you're willing to commit to her your entire life. And, considering the divorce rates in some countries, I think we both know how that usually works out.

that’s a good thing though
does that make you horny user?

There's also "to raise kids in a proper family environment" but as you said, practically everyone knows how it usually ends up. If my wife won't even cook or clean and she wants a diamond well, no.

I never said it was. Every board on here is utter shit, the only difference between them is that some are slightly higher-quality of shit than others. So, thus, consuming the Jow Forums specimen of shit will render you dead in minutes, while eating the Jow Forums specimen of shit will at least give you a few merciful hours.

Yes, yes it does, very much so. Bare in mind that being on the same board as a woman is very close ,even intimate, compared to how close I am normally allowed.

Quick, everyone! Into formation! There are females about!

Attached: daffy_is_intrigued.png (400x400, 207K)