Are spanish people white?

Are spanish people white?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_the_Iberian_Peninsula

Attached: allison_stokke2.jpeg.jpg (344x400, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_the_British_Isles
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_inventions_and_discoveries
humanphenotypes.net/Eurafricanid.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No

There mongrels and mongrels arent fucking white

yes

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

They are half-cast moors

Are you fuckin retard? Look in the mirror and find out.

They aren't particularly light reflective but have white nobility that goes back to the kings age.

If you think in terms of race/culture, they are more white than anglos.

Sage and report. These threads violate the rules

No. Iberians and Italians are half white half arab. Some of them may look 100% white (just like some halfbreeds do), but all of them have arab blood.

They all came from west africa and north african mongrels there not fucking white.

put ink in white paint is it still white anymore?

agreed
always report this threads dont even post on em

unequivocally no

No cause the natural border between whites and non whites is the Pyrenees in the West and the Alps in the East and it has always been so.

Those are bad rules this it's an open forum for open forum like discussions, we are not idiots or babies.

Le butthurt 1/16 Spanish ancestry

As always in these threads:
If you have to ask, then no, he/she/they are NOT white, and no, racemixing with them is NOT OK.

mfw I just found out I am 11% Iberian but am white as fuck. At least no Jew.

Attached: 1526553993305.jpg (190x168, 9K)

I'd cum on her melanin so fast..

Shitskin caucasoids like arabs.

Well I'm sorry if you think a DNA test (invented in the XXth century) it's more relevant than expelling the moors sword in hand like good cruzaders.

Iberians have no middle eastern dna ahmed, they have small ammounts of berber dna. and no iberians are not white there all white black berber and now mestizo mongrels. there not fucking white.

Yes, except "gitanos" and "moros"

Attached: LuzuVlogs.jpg (900x900, 78K)

>which European is white
Some of them are whiter skinned than others, but it’s not about “whiteness” in European countries. It’s about nationalism and having each country be INDEPENDENT and OWNED by its ethnic citizens and NOT JEW GLOBALISTS AND JEW BANKERS AND NOT FLOODED WITH AFRICAS, ASIANS AND MUSLIMS.
Get it yet you Jewish cunt,

>what about whites in the anglosphere
Obviously Europeans in the rest of the anglosphere, being the people who built the anglosphere nations, feel they deserve to continue to have control of those nations because if European stock loses control, as they are doing, the Chinese and Islam will just take over, seeing as it was European men who fought and died in two world wars to protect the anglosphere I would also say they have made more than enough sacrifices to claim full ownership of it.
Whiteness therefore mostly applies to the anglosphere nations, as a short hand for those people of European stock, including the Spanish etc.

yup

>Chile
Of course

Fuck off Abdulah

Attached: uk future.jpg (1024x945, 177K)

iberian genes destroy white genes so fuck no.

Mongrels desu

Of course what?

I'm over here I hate them but they are euros, why? because they live there unlike you, mutt.

t. newfag

>t. Mohamed

Attached: france.jpg (600x400, 84K)

I should be mad at this but I'm not.

Attached: 1488464642019.png (602x404, 348K)

That's cute coming from a mutt

Attached: wewuz.jpg (600x245, 16K)

Spanish colonized the world, if they’re not white then white people have not accomplished much.

>>Are X white?
No.

Attached: 8374859739845.png (932x1359, 745K)

>All Moors were Arabs

Only the original elites were Arab, the majority of then were Berbers and turncoat Iberians.

Spain is White European, just like Italy. The people claiming these nations aren't White are just butthurt over them having the hottest women in Europe with the sexiest accents. I'd much rather have a Spanish or Italian girl than the local beasts.

I only look like that in the summer after weeks of tanning.

>all of them have arab blood.

Attached: 1470316167798.jpg (849x662, 177K)

You can respond. Just put sage in the options field and it won't bump The thread

These are shills. This is a slide thread. Just report and sage.

Iberians are decent people but there not white. All u have to is look at them to see that they arent white.

fine, they were 'whiter than you, mihammed', once
but that was a long time ago
a lot has changed since those days

this, medoid shitskins are not white

Takes one to know one.

Yea ok there Arab under EU meme flag, keep dreaming.

I'm sorry if you had such important things to discuss in sunday morning, but challenging the DNA mentality it's important cause race had to go along with culture otherwise it's useless, you are the same race as a potato.

qt

I want to use her mouth.

whiter than you ibrahim.

Attached: 1510665244964.jpg (469x610, 43K)

I know at the end it doesn't matter, we are like the rest of the West, our birth rates are bellow replacement levels too.

Attached: 29-02-Muslims-in-Europe.png (940x526, 293K)

Yes, of the three main races (caucasoid, negroid, mongoloid)
Also less inbred than you bongs

R A R E

also, who makes these kind of threads?

part and parcel

Attached: 3JkEwNt.jpg (3800x1904, 2.64M)

north spanish yes, central and south spanish are niggers and moors. if it wasnt for the viking spanish would look like mullatos.

Is british royalty white?

Fuck no.

Attached: 1331CA7F-BB13-451D-967E-900BF3217202.jpg (300x168, 22K)

ALWAYS

Attached: 1463824899832.jpg (1374x1424, 280K)

>but all of them have arab blood.
Only sicily in Italy

Attached: image.jpg (400x636, 71K)

I disagree, there's plenty of people in Scotland, Wales, England, and Ireland, that look similar to Spaniards or Meds in general while being native.

NOPE

Some of the are, some of them aren't. Different people, different phenotypes. Same can be said about us here in britain, there's plenty of strange looking dark skinned brit-mutts.
As a matter of fact, you can say the same for scandinavia, the overwhelming majority of nordic, but there are some that come out dark and mongrel looking.

Are British people white?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_the_British_Isles

Yes

anglo inbreeding is groce
>thin lips
>bulging foreheads

British people are the only real whites. Continental filth is not even human much less white

Only some. welsh dont even look med, they quite obviously have nigger features aswell as the irish thus the 92 average iq.

Spanish people are among the sexiest who walk this earth. Thanks Spanish people, thank you so much.

I wonder who could be behind this meme flag

Attached: wcbbt.jpg (400x352, 14K)

>Muh phenotypes

No one cared for thousands of years until some jew invented genetic testing.

Attached: literal cruzader church.jpg (650x319, 150K)

Jews are superior to even whites. Fuck off moor

The portuaguese have nigger dna but there germanics. iberians are an ancient mongrel they were literally spawned by niggers. So the answer is FUCK NO

>there
Goddammit.

I totally would love to not race mixing with her.

Good try Schlomo

Attached: Blue Division.jpg (1080x1288, 147K)

There mestizo nigger moor mongrels so no.

>Muh genes

It's race/culture assholes, otherwise you are the same race than the town rapist.

ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOT

Yes, they are white. White, however is a meaningless term invented by the racemixed Amerimutts who couldn't claim to belong to a single European race.

Unfortunately reality is not edgy. Some Spaniards are 100% white European, other Spaniards are typical brown, swarthy, moor rape babies.

It's always the same with these "are [Brazilians/Argentinians/Balkanites/Russians/Caucasus/Levantines/Iranians/Berbers/Central Asians/...] white?"-threads. Depending on the region, depending on the person, they may or may not be white.

Scotland only has an average IQ of 97 yet pulled this off.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_inventions_and_discoveries

Anyways pic related is more appealing to me than generic blonde slut.

Attached: CZJ.jpg (1016x1536, 177K)

no there not white, if we consider them white, what next? we consider moroccon quadroons white? there not fucking white and never will be.

I like to think I am

So white as North Africans and Levantines

Attached: mediterranean race.jpg (1181x688, 114K)

>White
Yes
>People
No

If you don't have light hair and light eyes, you're not white. Those are the prerequisites and it's that simple

Attached: Sverige Ja.jpg (780x457, 79K)

most are.

Does she look white to you? if not then spanish people arent fucking white

*they're
You're not fully white either, plus Britbongistan consanguinity levels are approaching ayylium physical likeness

they're essentially north africans, aka, arabs, aka, part negroid

which is why a lot of "hispanic" people look exactly like palesti-niggers, italians, and turkoroaches

and disregard the "hey this one spanish girl looks white" bullshit, because that arab-mutt mix will eventually surface in the next generation when someone somehow gives birth to a puertorican or portunigger

Attached: white spaniards.jpg (1600x900, 139K)

Ew god, I see so many fat slags with tramp stamps these days, it's unbelievable.

See people, this its cultureless burger, thinking they can complain about people that go to church and clean the sideway.

Yes.
/thread

Here's one from Scotland. Not so different to a med.

Attached: Amanda-Kendrick.jpg (467x608, 53K)

>you're not white
Kek

Attached: mct.png (426x309, 97K)

Fuck of brit, like you can fucking talk.

There fucking quadroons
humanphenotypes.net/Eurafricanid.html

Is Snow made of Jews white?