Calls himself redpilled

>calls himself redpilled
>isn't on the keto diet

When will you remove the carb Jew, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1519476776639.jpg (480x270, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>that mass
>not eating carbs
Enjoy dying of heart disease, faggot.

i already have a sixpack, why would I need to go keto again?

I'm listening...

Yes goy, deprive your body of it's primary energy source for your brain for 10 million years, good goy..

Go on kill yourself idiot

Attached: ketter.jpg (750x519, 136K)

>being THIS misinformed and unhealthy

*burn yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs

All you niggers need is exercise and food moderation

What does this have to do with keto?

you can exercise and look uneven and you can eat less but not have visible abs cause you have to much water or the carbs thing, it's a delicate balance between looking good and being healthy.

Keto has cured my homosexuality.

>it's a delicate balance between looking good and being healthy

it's the same thing

It greatly increases testosterone, so I'm not surprised hearing this.

Are you suggesting people go on a plant-based ketogenic diet?

>keto
lmfao
you get the same results of keto through intermittent fasting, and still get to eat carbs

Can you give me a run down on your diet?

No. What the fuck kind of question is that?

>civilization built on carbs
>don't touch those carbs goy they are bad for you

Cutting carbs, getting your calories mainly from fats, secondly from meat and vegetables.

Keto is a dangerous and unnecessary fad. Just cut out sugar (principally fructose) and eat drastically more protein. Do this in conjunction with working out and you'll be adonis in no time.

Whats that meal schedule like?

I just started IF like 2 weeks ago and it is amazing. Dropping lbs like crazy.

>carbs are bad

The countries with the longest life expectancy consumes a lot of carbs. Just don't over-consume and lead an active lifestyle.

And cold showers. When you feel like watching a mormon getting rammed by his preacher, you take a cold shower.

There is nothing dangerous about keto you moron.

Just skip breakfast and have coffee or tea instead, and don't eat past 8/9 pm which I don't anyways because I eat enough fats/meat that keeps me full.

What do you eat?

Thats a good strategy, im gonna try that. Thank you.

Wish I could find just carbs but I need my damn energy. 30k + steps a day and decent physical exertion is normal in my work life. Maybe if I were a neet I'd give keto a try

you're basically describing keto. getting rid of sugar is the first step, and then getting most of your energy from protein.

(((wheat))) and other complex carbs are high in energy but not nutrient dense, so they are empty calories. Weight gain comes more from sugar and bread than from fats.

Yes. That's what I did too. Thanks for reminding me to take my daily dose of hygiene.

Cut carbs*

>phoneposting autocorrect

>Excuse me while I die of poisoning my own blood and damage my kidneys/liver. You can only eat fat and protein while near everything has carbohydrates. Sure it might work but so does the water only diet. Forgot to mention this is also expensive.

Attached: download (1).jpg (750x1000, 85K)

Humans have eaten a keto/low cab diet for 100,000 generations.

Not 100k years.

100k generations.

Before keto I used to eat dick for breakfast, lunch, and dinner too.
Now I just chew on the soap while taking my cold showers.

Eatless, train more, consume quality food. Beinga diet fag is not only annoying, but retarded.

I'm fat for last 25 years. Even though I go to gym and gained muscles, i'm still fat, i'm in bear mode. is it safe for health? Where do i start?

My wife lost 7 lbs in a week eating keto, I enjoy having alot of meat for dinner, But I wish she would excercise and make it 20 lbs in a week. Fat cow.

I've done the diet and trained, it is impossible for the average person to have enough energy to endure a heavy training session without carbohydrates. There is a huge difference in the fuel and how your body reacts to it while trying to build muscle. Work out with normal healthy diet if you want to look good, then switch to strict keto and keep training if you want to see what I'm talking about.

>gimmick diets
enjoy never making it

and "making it" doesn't mean losing weight, it means keeping it off indefinitely
once you realise this you'll understand you've wasted years learning a pointless routine

I tried that for a year and can confirm that it works. But don't eat shit, consume vegetables, quality meat and cut sugar, bread and processed food as much as you reasonably can.

>calls himself redpilled
>isn't doing intermittent fasting + keto
its like you want to be fat

Except I've done just that and I know from personal experience that you're full of shit.

It takes time for your body to use primarily fats as a fuel source, faggot. That being said the diet is absolutely terrible either way

Man shall not live by bread alone, & he sure as fuck doesn’t live on nuts and beefsteak alone either.” Mathew

>It takes time for your body to use primarily fats as a fuel source, faggot
no shit

you are not ketogenic friend

>100k generations
Why is your flag behind every stupid post on this site?

fuck someone else. Women thrive in competitive environments.

That leaf whore is sneaking half gallons of maple syrup every time you look away.

If she was in the presence of an alpha she would worry more about her appearance and lose the weight, fren

as you faggots like to say.
this diet "unironically" works
give it a week or 2 of absolute hell and feeling like you have the flu.
then you're in the clear

>Dat keto flu
Have you tried the snake man's juice to help sedate it?
t. If with weekend fast for a month.

nah i just went through it like a man

>Let's all become unhealthy, impotent and die early!
>That will show our enemies!

"But it's not like Atkins, it's good for you bro!"

>believing carbs are the enemy
o boi i am laffin

Sorry, i forgot about all the pineapple trees in northern europe.

if she isn't exercising, she isn't on keto.

Refined Grains are NOT natural to the human diet.

The only reason civilization thrived on them is you needed a staple and bountiful food source to feed all those pyramid workers and Roman legions, it doesn't mean it's designed for the human body though.

I'm gluten intolerant and even I can "survive" on wheat and flour, I just feel like shit doing it. The biggest difference for me going on keto was how my gut didn't feel like it was rotting from the inside out everyday.

the more vigorous the training, the more carbs you can eat and stay in ketosis.

Makes me sweat constantly, near fainting and feel like shit generally. I was weak as fuck and no stamina.

If i couldnt eat carbs I'd starve to death. They are in nearly everything. No pasta? No bread? No cereal? Fuck you with a mile of dick.

fatass

Underrated

How the fuck do you shit without fiber?

its a trendy diet now, you can find all kinds of recipes on the interweb, all kinds

when the nuclear holocaust happens diabetic fags will be the first to go

>processed foods
(((they))) love to sell their (((Miracle Whip))), kek.

good idea I'm going back on it right now

Dietary fiber doesn't count completely as carbohydrates, especially insoluble

not everyone's gut is the same. Some people get constipated when they do eat fiber.

Fugg. Without vegetables I get rocketball shits that take forever to expel.

Use sweet potato pasta or hirataki noodles, or just load your pasta sauce with a shit ton of ground beef or sausage and cheese for texture and you'll find soon it's just as enjoyable without the noodles.

I did keto for a year, you don't have to give up carbs completely the big one is giving up wheat, flour and sugar. You can still eat plenty of leafy green veggies and you should for their nutrients.

I try. It’s really hard to do long runs with no carbs though

>pineapple trees

Attached: fjioweajfoijas.jpg (225x225, 5K)

the keto diet is fucking horrible. fuck you keto proponents

Just count calories, it's not hard.

Attached: snek.gif (270x188, 1.78M)

Have you been avoiding reading all dietary science for the past 10 years?

>he thinks losing fat is the main reason to eat keto

you can eat veggies on keto though. Just stick to the low carb ones, so spinach and broccoli cauliflower, zucchini would be fine. you would have a hard time eating enough of these to knock you out of keto.

carrots, onions, parsnips, bell peppers, blue berries, strawberries; you can have a bit of these

things like corn, potatoes, rice, bread, most fruit; these are out. you might get away with a bite.

worst case scenario is you knock yourself out of keto, and have to go through the keto flu again.

What the fuck is a rocketball shit?

can get plenty of fiber from vegetables bro

Fiber messes with my gut. Even after trying a vegan diet for 8 months my digestion was terrible. One day had some pork and my shits where normal for the first time

I never get the keto flu when i eat carbs for a day.

Most veggies are fine on keto.

Hahahahahaha keto hahaha for what reason I'm not obese

Carbs are an ally if you want to bulk effectively while not forgoing cardio

I'm bulking I need my carbs

>YES GOY, YOU NEED TO EAT MORE REFINED GRAINS AND STARCHES FROM MONSANTO. ITS GOOD FOR YOU GOY EAT UP, WASH IT DOWN WITH SOME HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP.

Do you lift or do HIIT????If so,carb are your friend.NO ONE has cutted out carbs and has kept his gains and lift numbers

keto is only good if you're a fat fuck that's not picky about their diet choices, which means its hardly for anyone and is much like most other diet fads, a fucking meme.

Or you could just not eat like a nigger and actually exercise

Wow you are one uneducated faggot

we are fucking predators, we need them proteins.
>ketones are more efficient for your brain anyways

it's easier to keep gains while cutting on a keto diet compared to other diets. bulk with high carbs, cut without carbs.

I’ve lost 35 LBS in 3 months. Dick like bigger. Feel better. I do miss carbs sometimes. But being in great shape is more pleasurable. All my labs have improved by 30% or MORE. Cholesterol is down from 150 to 97

Fucking paleo cavemen unga bunga

You Literally know absolutely nothing. Noah Syndrrgaard is Keto. Tim Tebow is Keto. Tom Brady is Keto. Many many athletes are keto now