Give me your thoughts on censorship

give me your thoughts on censorship

Attached: download.png (300x168, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/apr/25/alfie-evans-struggling-after-treatment-withdrawn-court-told
youtube.com/watch?v=jELtdzmdmUA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I cant
thats censorship for you fuck boy

it's naff

**********?

America is hilarious you censor everything. People are literally scared to say the word penis in a medical context.

British people don't give a fuck, we say it how it is.

Would you say that the queen is an old hag then?

America does not censor violence at all, just anything regarding sexual content.

hey, watch your mouth

Shes 96 or something. Yes shes old, but a hag she is not good sir.

Would you consider there to be both “good” and “bad” censorship

OI WHERE IS YA PEELA PUT YER SPOONS ON THA GROUND YER ONDA ORREST!

You are in canada, what do you care?

She's our Queen aswell bud.

So Count Dankula is what then?

american is stupid
what a surprise
ever hear of the commonwealth?

meanwhile irl
theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/apr/25/alfie-evans-struggling-after-treatment-withdrawn-court-told

It should exist but be enforced completely randomly for fairness.

Attached: maxresdefault_.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

Do enlighten me

Canada is part of the Commonwealth.

That Commonwealth consisting of of 53 countries recognizes our presence in the British Empire. Some countries including Canada choose to have the Crown, currently Queen Elizabeth II, to be our figure head.

She is still the Queen of Canada and has a Governor General act as the Representative and Commander and Chief of our country.

this but the Governor General does nothing like I’m pretty sure it’s some chick astronaut atm

based and redpilled

Yeah, leave it to Cuckdeau to consider another frog to be in a British position.

here are my shower thoughts on free speech
Sometimes censorship can be useful to remove harmful Ideas. Many people think that the more accurate will always become commonly believed. This however, is false. An idea dominates the zeitgeist due to how well it propagates. The ability of an idea to propagate depends on: How easily it is understood, Its offensiveness, The evidence and argumentation for that idea, and the medium from which that idea is most commonly spread. This can lead to incorrect ideas being delivered to people. If an opinion is offensive then it can scare away the opposition, due to this it can propagate within an isolated bubble and many people can get used to a lack of opposition. When somebody is not used to defending their idea, They may feel threatened to a greater degree than people who have to defend them frequently. This can lead to them reacting violently, This then leads to their opinions being challenged less frequently. This leads to the opinion getting even more isolated. This can be a problem if the opinion is incorrect and it also means that sometimes freedom of speech can hinder itself in some areas. People can also believe in incorrect things due to how easily it is understood. This is because people are more likely to believe in something that they can understand. It also allows people to easily teach it to others. If this opinion is incorrect then it can lead to people believing in incorrect opinions. I would still take freedom of speech over censorship because it very difficult to gauge how correct an idea is and it may lead to the correct ideas being censored

Attached: (11).gif (363x200, 361K)

I think it's really [][][][].

onions basedboy desu senpai

Attached: (18).gif (500x281, 1.01M)

shouldn't exist in any shape or form

I'd tell you but I'm not allowed

Attached: mpkiejoZ6LXCpK-BFU1Ug4qQOpK7_Z59c6Cuy4SUMu0-1.png (153x155, 66K)

onions basedboy senpai desu baka