What happens if i consume pic related?

what happens if i consume pic related?

Attached: 81gThJ11nmL._SL1500_.jpg (851x1500, 100K)

You'll become a soiboi. So nothing new for you.

you will become tranny

Attached: 1556241924221.png (689x344, 98K)

You become the BIG gay

Sometimes it's cheaper than whey

I think alcohol-washed onions isolate doesn't have isoflavones... But that's a risk I wouldn't take.

The only good thing Jow Forums did for me was these onions memes. A friend who doesn't lift gave me a onions protein he got complimentary at a health shop.

I tried it and it tasted pretty good, also it didn't bloat me as shit like whey (inb4 non-white).

Then I remembered the memes, googled it, and actually Jow Forums was right for once. Onions does contain estrogens. So does pea protein (but less than onions afaik)

Is this a new word filter? S O Y ---> ONION?
why?

Its not new, but came into effect after huge amounts of OH BOY S O Y memes and then onion user eating them for a month and getting test results before and after, minor increase but nothing noteable.

Been like that for two years bro. Welcome to Jow Forums, you're here forever.

Ive been here since 2009

Get lactose-free whey dude. Don't torture yourself.

there's a good chance you develop gyno since isoflavons bind to the proteins in S O Y

soi unironicly better for you... since its natural. but yeah you probably eat alot of onions if you eat protien ceral or cliff bars or other protien bars

>since its natural
Cows don't real?

Is Whey not natural?

This was also a thing i was wondering
Are protein bars bad for me? Since they usually have a mix of whey/S.O.Y protein

Just because something's natural doesn't mean it's good for you. That's fallacy 101 user.

>Since it's natural

Brainlet here, what kind of protein isn't natural?

Attached: Am I Retarded.jpg (552x476, 19K)

Actually the bloating is with the lactose-free stuff. Plain Whey will send me for a 3 hour shitting marathon.
I'll be trying egg white protein on monday. I hope it works out because I'm running out of options. I hear it tastes disgusting though.

>since it is natural
Cyanide based compounds are found in apple seeds, but that doesn't meant it is good for you

>Plain Whey will send me for a 3 hour shitting marathon
Gutlet

Literally nothing.

You could argue straight amino acids aren't natural, but so what? They'd absorb extremely quickly and be great.

Whether or not a protein is natural by any definition is irrelevant.

God took away my lactose hydrolyzing enzymes, there's nothing I can do about it.

The isoflavones are actually estrogen antagonists, which is probably how onions decreases fertility in animals. They do nothing for men.

simply not true

Have any scientific data to back your statement, bro?

What is funny about the onions ordeal is that there are people that don't consume it because they think it might be estrogenic (it's not), while at the same time objectively fucking up their HTPA axis with synthetic hormone injections

Jow Forums logic in a nutshell

Attached: soy doesn't do anything.jpg (621x862, 110K)

>Anything that's natural is better than anything not natural

Attached: 1565529711129.png (625x415, 78K)

onions protein is okay the estrogen thing is a meme

>There are no case studies of gynecomastia developing during heavy SOI consumption
>No change in estrogen from modest soi consumption clearly means there's no estrogenic effect at any volume of consumption

Onions can't cause gyno because the isoflavones in it are estrogen antagonists in breast tissue.

Testosterone, on the other hand...

Attached: typical person who is afraid of soy.jpg (1000x600, 638K)

Attached: i don't eat soy.jpg (746x610, 145K)

source my guy

fpbp

Attached: 1310483412100.jpg (413x395, 61K)

>having the markers of hormone abuse is not enough to get you disqualified
Putting a picture of this fighter at 165lbs 15% bodyfat and no gyno next to a picture of him on fight day at 155lbs and 10% bf with gyno isn't enough evidence or is MMA more of a scripted pageant than I think?

MMA isnt just one organisation. there are loads of promotions that dont test

Your tits will grow at such an uncontrollable rate that they will fly off your body