Yo yo yo yo, Jow Forums

I am feeling down tonight
so let me hear your problems tonight Jow Forums, making other peoples nights make me happy!

Attached: 7bd74b94419e6f9474c9a3f7001da52e.jpg (520x910, 173K)

I want to gently hug someone! I think I'm going gradually crazy because I don't tend to be hugged much... well I mean I do but I want to squeeze everything. P-please hug me!

Attached: Wanting someone to hug me and trying to goad them over by looking extra sad and vulnerable.png (600x600, 183K)

Im very fucking depressed and I hate this world. Running out of reasons to live. Please help.

Attached: 307AA361-780A-4751-A9EF-C2AC30860A2F.jpg (111x148, 3K)

I've been infatuated with a very minor egirl for going on 3 years and it is making my head split

Attached: 907E6581-86D7-498D-9453-9D6C9C2282AF.jpg (600x718, 24K)

Im running out of reasons too.
But do you have any type of hobbies user, any interests?
If so expandingand building upon those interests and doing stuff with them might bring back some happiness you had before!

Hello based kyoko poster!
Sadly this is the internet and I cannot hug you over the internet but I will send a lot
of hugs your way digitally!
Why user? Who is she and why do you think you're so attracted to her, what reason do you stay around other than the reason "shes hot"?
What a uhh peculiar link you got there, would you mind posting the picture here instead, I try my best I really do but your eh, link is suspicious user.

Attached: ba51e066a5e149ec783d14b6d51fbcf3.jpg (1249x1103, 229K)

She isn't especially attractive but I think she looks beautiful. I've messaged her once and she was so pleasant to talk to but she didn't respond after the first couple exchanges. I still watch her social media and look through her other public stuff almost everyday. I feel like I'm doomed to orbit her for eternity, I can't even make myself speak to women I know

I am severely underweight and it is pissing me off. I want to be able to run and climb and do cool stuff but it's difficult. I have a retarded eating disorder and I get full really easily. Thinking about doing GOMAD, and eating raw meat, since for some reason I have a way easier time finishing my plate if it's raw.

I ask because it's super common on this board and my answer depends on what that answer is.

I'm feeling down too. For no good reason. That happens a lot. I just feel like I can't do anything.

oh okay origigi

aww hi OP! I made a thread like this once. Making other people happy makes me happy too.

Unfortunately I'm ironically going through the same problems now as I was when I made that thread a month ago. My friends left me cause I was going through a really rough depression. Better now but friends permanently gone. I spend my days working til midnight in the studio, alone. :(

I'm worried that I won't be able to meet a girl who is accepting of my cringelord past.

Do you want to be friends? I am depressed and part of it is due to lack of friends.
The past is prologue, brother. What are her chances of knowing about said prologue? I also have a past I'm not proud of but I'm proud enough of who I am now at least in comparison

You kinda remind me of fern mayo from that awful 90s movie jawbreaker

Attached: C9D72BE3-363D-4220-B5A2-364E0169CF5D.jpg (1280x688, 87K)

Thought I'd finally found someone who would put up with me, but a whole three days after adding them the conversation has run dry. First couple days were spent spilling our guts to each other and now it's just one-word responses on their end that imply I'm being used as a distraction as they wait for someone else to come online. It's the same result every single time I make an attempt, so I can't say I'm terribly surprised. Just sad.
Sounds like they weren't real friends in the first place, user. I hope you find better ones.

Attached: 1440384023761.png (632x600, 58K)

low chance, but I want to come clean with her and it's kinda bad in my opinion. I'm thinking a fembot might be my best chance

I'll take it
guess I'm a dork forever

Wanna have another shot?
Well, if you want to tell her, you're showing repentance which is a good step. The thing is you need to know the person a while before dropping this on them. That's just how human relationships work. It sounds like it's killing you on the inside so if I were you I'd rather get with someone I truly love and get that off my chest than settle for someone you don't really love. True partners will accept you for who you are, especially if you've changed from being undesirable in any way.

You look a lot better than that actress though, her face is too sunken and contured

Thank you, that sounds like great advice!

This board is starting me to make me feel like I'm not human. I can't relate to it but I can't relate to normalfags, and I have nowhere else to go.

oh ok!
I'll take it

Is this you user?
Because if so I think you look fine, I don't think you have much to improve, you look fine, just your eyes look a little dead thats all.
Hmm well I think, it would be fine to admire her and whatnot, but just not let it get unhealthy and in the way of social situations;like meeting a girl or what not, but just dressing more nicely and doing your hair and what not and being confident will get woman talking to you, and even if you sperg out the first couple of times you will get better. I believe in you user!
I would recommend trying to go therapy or something of the likes to help you with your eating disorder, as I cannot really help with that stuff me me big fatty.
Getting full too easy isnt a bad thing just try eat food that wont make you super full right away, but eating raw meat seems kind of dangerous.
I believe in you though user, once you get better if you just eat right and get Jow Forums (no need for muscles just healthy kind of fit) you will be able to go climbing and a lot of the other stuff you deem cool.

Why do you feel like you can't do anything user? What do you think is holding you back from being happy? Is it something that happened recently or in the past?
Lordy me too.
What is so bad about your past and how old were you when you think you were really cringy? If you were a child I bet she would understand, and if you are embarrassed about it I doubt she would resent you for it.

Attached: tumblr_oom08qFZrg1w75paso1_500 (1).png (434x430, 144K)

>Wanna have another shot?
I don't think they're coming back. My strategy is to leave my account on idle all day to see if they message, but that's never worked in the past.

I get that, man. To be honest I don't have anything meaningful to say other than I understand. I feel trapped in my world. What keeps me going? Hope. I have hope one day I'll make it out of where I am, in regards to location, skill, friends... In the meantime I just try. All you can do in this life is shoot your shot, so do so, rather than holster your gun. Sorry if this spiel is irrelevant to you, I just thought it might help.
I don't have anything constructive to say but I like your bangs and your skincare looks pretty good, assuming that's not just the work of a filter
>Why do you feel like you can't do anything user? What do you think is holding you back from being happy? Is it something that happened recently or in the past?
Absolutely nothing. It's just a mental state I get in where it feels like there's a weight crushing me and I can't escape and all I can do is just wait. Lay down and wait, lay down and wait, there is no debate, no debate, no debate.

I more meant if you wanted another new friend, ie me. I don't think that will work - I don't believe in the label of realist because of how subjective the world is but I'm talking from experience, not being pessimistic.

You're welcome now can I talk to you over dicksword?

Attached: 1ADFDFF7-05DC-4B5F-8D2B-101519B88E2E.jpg (785x847, 72K)

my eye are dead like my soul! I lost the life in them years ago
thank you for your compliment
my skincare needs a bit more but it's pretty ok! I don't wear make up so it's pretty natural and whatever

here's the picture that the tranny deleted

Attached: r9ktranny.jpg (1280x2560, 746K)

Im feeling so alone lately, seems that every person in the world has a social circle big enough to always have someone avaiable to hang out.
Meanwhile I need to wait one of my few friends to want to do something every 2 months.

post yours!
a little rude, could you delete?

That's a kind offer, but I don't think I can handle being ghosted again. Friendships formed out of pity tend to go sour fast anyway. Thanks all the same.

Attached: 1461847647174.webm (626x666, 905K)

I think a lot of us here on Jow Forums and pretty much Jow Forums as a whole has made us feel well not human, we are treated like were all sociopathic murders who are all racist sexist and all the other buzzwords.
Still keep your chin up user, you can't be as bad as some other people here.
What happened do you think made them go from happy to talk to you to uninterested in you?
Either way I am sorry this has happended to you, I hope you find another friend or person to be content with or they start talking again, as something might have happened that has made rhem upset.
Still finding good friends is hard so don't be too down it isn't coming as easy as you think it should be.
I think you should dump your friends if they're not willing to try and put any effort into your friendship.
Maybe even confront them on their lack of interest in your friendship especially if you really liked talking to each other in the past.
Also user theres a lot of people who don't have friends some people on this board probably, so be happy that you at least have someone even if they are distant, and you always have the power to make newer better friends.

Attached: 3aac3e586ec165263a3d755b8d79f38f393bc7d0_hq.jpg (540x450, 47K)

abaporu#8706

Attached: 46C342B4-9120-47C0-9D04-2BADE9E0079E.jpg (882x731, 113K)

Yay, here's a soft hug user *soft hug*. I'm going to have a quick nap and snuggle a plush, ehehe!

Attached: Hug.jpg (1116x1578, 544K)

I'm 25 i live in a rural area with no car or friends or job. Im in the deepest depression I've ever been in, family is sending me to a shrink in 20 days. I feel like im dying

Cute
origiginal

>I would recommend trying to go therapy or something of the likes to help you with your eating disorder
Not only am I scared of strangers, I also don't want something stupid like that on my history or whatever. Maybe I'm just paranoid, but I don't like the idea of it.
>Getting full too easy isnt a bad thing just try eat food that wont
make you super full right away,
Like what? I've been eating more potatoes lately, including a whole potato and two strips of bacon on toast for breakfast, since potatoes have lots of calories, but besides that there aren't many things that have high enough calorie density to get my daily 2000 without getting full.
>but eating raw meat seems kind of dangerous.
I know the japs do it, and I have had sashimi plenty of times before. I absolutely cannot get myself to swallow a piece of cooked fish, but I have no problem eating fish raw. I took a few bites out of raw steak, and it was pretty tasty too.
>I believe in you though user
Thanks mate.

A therapist is a good idea user!
It may seem stupid and pointless but even talking to someone and being open will make you feel a lot better and can help your social skills if that is what you are lacking right now.
Being mentally stable can and will help you get a job and friends, it will take a while to get it but I know for sure you will be happy after a while of going to the therapist, it might take a while though to get friends and whatnot as nothing will just be handed to you in life, and with the job start small get a shitty job and go from there.
Please go to the therapist user *it will* help you, do not be difficult, and if it doesnt well shit you have the right to be mad at me, but it can really help you improve yourself.

It might seem dumb but this for all of you, therapy is a good option for you guys.

Attached: __chabashira_tenko_and_harukawa_maki_danganronpa_and_new_danganronpa_v3_drawn_by_qosic__sample-fc1cd (850x801, 138K)

Haha don't worry user, after all there's no meaningful thing to be said for a post like the one I made. "Trapped in my world" hmm yes, I've been pondering about this for a while, for starters what am I trying to achieve with "relating" to others? In a way we're all trapped, some more than others. What's been messing with my head lately is languages inability to properly convey emotions, no set of words will be enough to convey what's in each of our heads. Even if we could express ourselves properly, there's no way the decoder will decode the message properly. Besides it'd be almost an insult to intelligence if someone were capable of doing it, people are very complex creatures.

Funny that I went off the tangent and ended rambling about something else haha. I didn't even mention what made me feel that way, but it doesn't matter I guess. It just happened that "trapped in my world" sentence struck a chord, sorry.

>Hope
Ah, same here. Irrational hope I may say, even if it all my effort never pays off it may be the journey and not the destination what mattered all along. Thank you user it actually made me feel better.

Thanks user. You're right, we're not monsters, I can say with confidence even the "worst" people here aren't either, just misunderstood creatures. Though they seem to understand each other better than I could.

Attached: 1553614168535.jpg (544x506, 74K)

>What's been messing with my head lately is languages inability to properly convey emotions, no set of words will be enough to convey what's in each of our heads.
And so, when words aren't the messenger, art is. How do you mean by relating to others?
I hope it was a helpful chord. I'm glad I could make you feel better. It might be irrational but we'll never know till the world ends, so why not just keep hoping?
Misunderstood creatures - that's similar to my view. I see myself as an outsider. I can't talk to people and the ones I can talk to I just don't relate to - like you.

I don't think they will write it down on your history and say "user went to therapy", and I get that youre scared but it would be good for you, it would help with your eating disorder.
Im sorry I don't know, but that sounds like a big breakfast I think that's reasonable to be full after eating all of that, I sure know I would be full after all that food.
I'm going to assume your american sorry; but America is a dirty place(but so are a lot of other places dont get me wrong) I woulndt trust the meat you get from the store to eat and just chow down as soon as you get home, and you probably got that sashimi from a restaurant, if you get that on your own from the supermarket theres a chance there could be parasites inside, but I guess you do you, I just want you to be safe user.

I mean I wouldnt say everyone on Jow Forums and all the variants are angels and not monsters as some are, but I get where you're coming from.
There are some robots or people on Jow Forums that are just normal people but they are lonely and may not be able to connect with people as well outside of the internet, whether it be social anxiety or interests.
I feel some channers are misunderstood, but not all of us are.

Attached: 0f7a82d1e046bc135e2c2ac5a970ef9e.jpg (455x512, 70K)

>What happened do you think made them go from happy to talk to you to uninterested in you?
I'm an incredibly boring person--they probably realized that after the trial period. The good part is that being ditched hurts so much that it curbs the yearning for social interaction for a while.

Attached: 1445373889102.jpg (938x632, 167K)

same, i haven't had any human intimacy in so long is hug anyone

Attached: 1442000842165.png (641x806, 733K)

>when words aren't the messenger, art is
Yeah, it's one of my dreams to make music, I feel music is the closest and easiest form to do it properly but I'll have to put it off for the foreseeable future. By that I meant trying to find people with similar struggles, backgrounds, dreams and ideals, or just simply finding a post that unironically makes me say wow that's my soulmate, but yeah I just don't seem to find them. I think I'm asking too much anyway, there are so many factors at play here. Maybe it's just that a specifical set of people is more vocal and distorts my view of this board. Then I wonder if me questioning if it's even worth it isn't just my pathetic subconscious cope, or maybe a form of self preservation mechanism that stops me from saying stuff like "I hate myself", "I want to die", etc and going along with stuff I couldn't care less for.

>It might be irrational but we'll never know till the world ends, so why not just keep hoping?
At some point in my life I stopped having hope, I can say it's because the pain and confussion became unbearable, so I gave up, I guess that's why others lose hope as well. It's fun to struggle as long as you see the light at the end of the tunnel but when you've wandered for days, your body hurts and there's no light in sight the obvious happens.

>they are lonely and may not be able to connect with people as well outside of the internet
It sucks that I see some anons trying to change themselves in an effort to connect, I haven't had friends in a decade but I wouldn't go as far as pretending to be something else. Wish more people could be more honest, it takes balls to admit some stuff to yourself though.

Attached: 1554101094336.jpg (900x720, 70K)

I have trouble relating to people but not posts. Again that just boils down to hope, really. And there may not be a light but my argument is why not try and fight to see how far you can go, anyway.

Get a dakimakura. I was skeptical at first too but it has seriously improved my life. She feels more and more real the longer I have her and hugging her feels amazing.

>why not try and fight to see how far you can go
Hmm you're right. You're really making me think user. I wrote a bunch of nonsense but couldn't think of a good argument against it, you got me. As long as your goals are realistic there's no reason to not try.

my broblem is that i FUCKIGN HATE TENKO so much god i HATE TENKO FUCK

Attached: kaitofuckyou.png (986x1019, 935K)

been thinking about going back to my hospital's intensive outpatient program
i've done it once before and it was somewhat helpful
but it costs my family a shitload of money (almost 3 grand?) and i wouldn't be working for over a month
maybe i'll find some other way to get some more help. i think right now one therapy session a week isn't really helping enough. because i'm starting to get back into a dark place and that's the last thing i want
based hugslut stutterposting user

Attached: 1547620539501.jpg (1304x1842, 158K)

That's the way. You might even start to see results for goals you give yourself if you just shut out all fear and such and just focus on that goal best you can. Pitfalls are easy, like worrying about not doing something fast enough. Progress is progress, anything at all is better than just doubting yourself.

thank you for this thread tenko... im feeling a little down to be honest. ive gotten out of my long period of depression and was doing good for a few weeks but now i just feel useless and empty again. i just want to be liked but i dont know who would like me when i contribute nothing. im getting terrible grades bc i cant get any motivation to try anymore and i feel like im disappointing everyone

Attached: pure ...jpg (960x1280, 171K)

I've procrastinated pretty hard for studying for my last two exams so that sucks, but I still have four full days to study hard so I think its not too bad plus I know the material pretty well so im not too worried. But the problem is that I realized I dont really care about school that much anymore. I think im just tired of working so hard for something that isnt that important to me, and now I want to isolate myself from the world and escape this shitty reality.

Attached: 1516473166247.jpg (1080x1080, 58K)

I keep pushing my friends away. I used to be a massive asshole, but I thought I changed for the better. Guess not...

Attached: 1515288088294.jpg (639x719, 53K)

>I used to be a massive asshole, but I thought I changed for the better.
greentext please

everyone says to learn to please yourself, to be self-sufficient and find your own purpose in life
but this nietzschean shit of making up your own morality and values or whatever the fuck he meant by "gott ist tot" is doodoo buttcheeks
it doesn't work
like, i try to pick and choose some things that seem to be good for self-determination and seem virtuous and admirable and all of that
but it's all fucking fake and i feel like i lie to myself when i try to live it, making me drop the act and start all over again
the only constant that remains is lack of validation and desire for intimacy
i honestly think that if i lose the job i'm at (which i def won't, at least involuntarily, as i'm the best fucking worker in here, they can't afford to lose me) i'll literally just starve to death because there's nothing there to keep my spirits up
i have this very vivid dream and conscious thoughts that come about me being purposeless (which i already am) and jobless (which is can easily make happen), locking myself up in my flat and throwing the keys out of the window together with all of the food and just starving to death in my bed
and that thought doesn't make me scared, the feeling i get when dreaming of it is feeling of content, like it is just the way it's supposed to be for me
i'll take true purpose, i'll even take a convincing enough deception, i'll take anything, just please help me find some fucking purpose to all of this suffering i'm going through
24 fucking years old, i haven't found a place to be content with or strive to reach, nor have i found anyone to share the journey with me, nor anyone to live for, and i haven't found a reason to live for myself either
i don't know what part of me compels me to write this out and seek an answer seeing as how little i give a shit consciously, so help with figuring that out would be appreciated as well, maybe i can find some purpose within myself if i can understand that part

my life isn't that interesting, but I'll try

>am pretty shy, so I seem nice
>folks actually like me and I meet a girl
>become friends with her
>we talk a lot and I get less shy
>turns out my actual personality is horrible, i say some stuff I shouldn't have
>lots of guys ghosted me from that
that was in high school

>move to a different town, fresh start
>try really hard to be a better person, even got some friends
you can guess what happens...

what do I do guys?

Attached: 007CDEE2-61B3-494B-B6E1-812B3B2FFFC7.png (314x278, 129K)

Improve personality. Specifically what is wrong with your current demeanor?

I've never told my story to anyone. I've always been kind of a loner as I'm sure many are. I think there is something wrong with me in terms of making relationships. I've seen plenty of people on here that can relate, but really the problem arises is how I delude myself into

>TV broke
>both computers bricked out of the blue
>rent increasing
>electric company scamming with an overestimate instead of reading meter
All in the past week

Attached: F38C5AA1-F255-4FE5-98C6-6D30372792E1.jpg (500x382, 47K)

I dunno, I don't know what to say and when. Folks only like me when I keep my mouth shut.

Never usually post but today got me good. After breakfast I hopped on my computer to play a few games. Hoping, just hoping I might be able to play with someone today. I'm not gonna claim their my friends but fuck I want to hang out with them outside of the occasional greeting. It's been the same thing for the past few days. Watching the discord call, giving up, then going back to flipping between staring blankly at my desktop or watching youtubr video. You can only watch so much YouTube in one day.
Started getting me thinking about my future. Maybe it's time to join the army, leave everything behind and embrace my brothers in arms. I'm just scared how bad it might be if I don't get along with them. Their all dumb cunts so they might try messing with me if I don't bow down to them. Hopefully they'll let me do my own thing by myself.
So yeah how have you been?

Attached: 1544139357708.jpg (1024x960, 93K)