Tomorrow is 4/20 how can a loney loser like myself get some weed tomorrow

tomorrow is 4/20 how can a loney loser like myself get some weed tomorrow

Attached: med_1521714246_image.jpg (640x360, 46K)

>go outside with 20 dollars in your pocket
>go to a crowded place
>roll charisma

>roll charisma
i dont have that

It's 20.04, you retarded amerimutt

I originally rolled a 1

help me please i want to smoke but i suck at talking to people

im going to the hitler memorial march tomorrow, anyone going?

why u guys assholes i just want weed

Get in a cab and tell the driver to take you to a dealer. If you wanna be discreet just hint that you wanna get high and the driver will take the hint. Works 90% of the time. Source: was drug dealer

You can't user. 90% of my family smokes weed 24/7 but I still can't get weed. Because stoners are greedy as fuck. They get a gram for $9 and tell me it's $15 a gram.
Anyone selling weed for a first time buyer is a kike. Take the alcohol pill

Your family are assholes me and my cousins smoke each others weed constantly. Hell i first started because my older cousin saw I was stressed out when I was 16 so she had me come over and smoke with her friends then sent me packing the next morning with a zip lock full of edibles.

fuck it is, and I wanted to buy weed tomorrow, guess I'll be smoking the schwag I got til sunday.

Bullshit. Not every one is a greedy fiendy jackass.

They're kikes. Whenever there is a family party they get me baked on their shit. But whenever I try to buy it they raise the fucking price and try to jew me. I'd rather just get wasted on $9 until my state goes legal.

But the only people that sell are greedy fiendy jackasses. So basically if you don't have friends that smoke you're fucked.

I'll let you roll again, just because we're friends, and so no one else on the table feels cheated, you can all roll again, good night.

How old are you and where are you at?

cabbies will do yeah.

Come visit one of the cool states.

Attached: 245214A2-5E61-45CA-AD27-EF6B35F70384.png (480x387, 86K)

So true. The best you can hope for is to get lucky and your friend will hook you up with their dealer or pick up for you when they pick up. I am the middleman for some ppl because my dealer lives too far away from them and has amazing prices. I don't overcharge them or anything, desu them buying helps me sometimes because we get a cheaper price getting it in bulk. It's true that people that sell, especially small amounts, are usually fucking assholes tho. I dumped a buddy I had that was like that, biggest fiend and stingy as fuck with his green, would get pissed at me for hitting the bong twice to clear it and dumb shit like that, found out he stole weed and random stuff from me too lmao. If someone is selling drugs they shouldn't be trusted in general and held at arm's length as a rule

based maine