Frat Fitness

How fit do you have to be to join a fraternity, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1565091264053.jpg (960x904, 87K)

You can be dyel but it helps to look like you lift. Just don't act autistic at rush events when meeting the brothers and you'll most likely get a bid from one

is 25 too old to be partying in a frat?
joined a frat at 18, got to 21 and had to take a break for few years due to work and family issues
anyways im 25 now and look to pick up where i left off

Depends on how fat daddy's wallet is.

Guess it depends on how you look.
I'd say you are definitely at the upper limit currently though, so now or never.

>YO WHO INVITED SOMEONES DAD TO THIS SHIT
>AYE OLD NIGGA YOU GONNA CLAIM ME ON YOUR TAXES
>THIS IS A FRAT NOT A PTA MEETING

Uni I go to doesn't have any Greek life, if by chance I go to a frat party at another school what should I expect as an outsider

i look about 22-23

This, the whole thing is just nepotism and unironic faggotry (I.e. elephant walk)

lmao at paying a monthly fee for friends

frat guys are the most beta faggots in college

Southern college frat bro here

at least half or more of the frat guys in my school are just wealthy fat dudes and skinny fat males that let themselves go after high school

If you rush a Southern Florida style frat at a large Florida college, you gotta be Jow Forums brah or willing to lift with your chad brothers.

Attached: soflochad.png (1544x2256, 2.48M)

guys will hate it, chicks will love it

SEC school?

You should expect to not get in, unless you look like a trap

This. Also being Jow Forums gives the impression you're an athlete and generally have your shit together, it's a net positive
Cringe but I joined mine when I was 25 at a very large commuter school. Basically the freshmen brothers will resent you, the seniors and super seniors will like you the best. Girls don't care, I was never asked for my age

Daria > Lucia > Emma
the only correct ranking.

Da fuck is this? Does OP go to USC or something

>american frats
cringe

Attached: german-student-fraternity.jpg (620x413, 61K)

Frats are for people who are so bad at making friends that they're willing to pay money to do so

based and schwarz rot gold pilled

White, to get pussy too. Don't try to fake it like the Chink taking pics with random sluts. Astroturfing isn't effective at raising your SMV. Race>face>height>money is what matters.

Attached: tq6fb6v518c21.png (774x768, 538K)

Attached: img.png (1199x618, 856K)

Attached: fsu pike.jpg (480x360, 29K)

Attached: 75474.jpg (608x650, 330K)

>roleplaying
the real cringe

What do YOU mean by "resent you"

>paying
>for friends

Must suck

Tfw my Chinese friend is 5'7 and has had sex with multiple tinder thots while I'm still a fat KHV. He has a good looking face, but a semi-autistic frat boyish personality.

Weight>Face>Height>Money>Race

not fit at all, just insecure and in need of a herd identity

your friend is lying lmfao

studies over the years have shown asian men are pretty undesirable on tinder

They're really fucking cringe, but at a lot of Universities, being in a TOP-TIER frat (very important) is the easiest way to get a steady stream of good pussy.

Basically you go all in freshman year to rush, get a bid, and then you adapt and sort of ascend beyond the bullshit while still being pre-vetted by the brotherhood and invited to events, put in touch with sorority girls, etc.

This. I thought frats were like a business thing where you can get connected for your career. I got to college and saw it was just a bunch of mongs paying money to force themselves to be friends and pretend like they're living in some shitty 80s movie. Shit's fucking stupid.

I've literally seen him texting girls he met on Tinder. And it's not like he brags about it, either. You need to stop browsing Jow Forums, buddy. Race might be a slight disposition, but it's nothing insurmountable. That's like fat people complaining about genetics.

Hanging out with 17-19 year olds is the most annoying shit at age 25 why would you want to. Its even worse when they're drinking too because when the cops show up they'll point the finger straight at you and say you supplied the booze.

Just hang out with people around your age.

>roleplaying
its called tradition motherfucker, something americans don't have

Attached: 8707216386_de0712455a_b.jpg (1024x712, 225K)

>what are studies

they put this shit out every few years. race does matter no matter how many tinder thots your imaginary friend responds to in your made up story.

Attached: Reply-By-Race-Male1.png (493x524, 35K)

whos ayylmao girl on right

>imaginary friend responds to in your made up story
Pic related is one of our old conversations. I hate being called a larpfag.

>Chart
You're saying that a literal 5-10% difference in response rate is more prevalent than the difference between being fit and a fatass, being 5'7 and 6'0, or looking like el goblino? Just think. I know that you'll stoop to any mental gymnastics possible to aid your delusion that you aren't an incel who's beyond hope, and because of that I won't bother wasting any more of my time with you. You've gone down a dark spiral and I hope you can one day think over your sad state, for the betterment of yourself and those around you.

Attached: ahshonghen.png (1078x900, 65K)

You both talk like retards.

>XD unironically

kys my dude

Attached: 1563265165170.png (400x400, 175K)

lmao i'm dead

College normies, what can I say?

If you’re not in a frat and talk shit on the you’re either a low t dyel that didn’t get a bid or a faggot stoner who sits inside all day banging your fat stoner gf

why the fuck would you post this

Attached: 1470935150942.jpg (470x626, 46K)

Frat boys in the movies are not like the frat boys irl. Most of them are skinny fat weaklings who are also basically alcoholics. Join the football team, wrestling team, basketball team, soccer team, lacrosse team, baseball team, math club, literature club, anything else really which actually serves a purpose. The only thing good about loser brotherhoods are the connections you make there.

You have to pay for friends, guy. Stop fellating yourself into something more than you are.

Dressing up in a medieval constume with a bunch of incels is cringe and gay. Stop coping. I never heard a girl say she'd prefer a ''traditional'' guy.

kek

Is it really that cringe? Doesn't seem like anything out of the norm. You think people just talk like they have a stick up their ass around their best friends?

t. not knowing what the budget does/inactive brothers are

Yo

Attached: 6475_normal.jpg (355x500, 28K)

i think so. at 25, you should be working towards your career and should leave the frat lifestyle behind you. after i graduated, i felt out of place partying with undergrads.

Lmfao both of you are virgins

pathetic. grow out of hs already