Just be yourself, bro

Just be yourself, bro

Attached: 20190817_084740.jpg (720x471, 267K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QYKfzPMMwDc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

okay retard

>>>/r9k

thanks i will

Just go back to Jow Forums and never show your retardation on my board again, bro.

- To be yourself, you must first find yourself. And this is why most people don't make it. Because to find oneself you have to look within you. Not outside.
- If you get bored by not doing anything, it is an indication that you are running from yourself, because you would rather do stuff, than be with yourself. Once you find yourself, you will be more calm and unwavering, thus creating the foundation of the house. You can then build the house by working out.
- If your foundation isn't strong or there in the first place, no matter what you build, it will fall. Cannot save a falling house by adding concrete, because the land slides beneath it.
- Keep that in mind, and remember. You can make it.

but user, what IS being with yourself and finding yourself, how do i do that

dilate

Have plastic surgery

Kind of bummed that Vikings got cancelled.

Turn everything off. Sit in the middle of your room, on the ground. Or lie down, whatever suits you. Find a position that is comfortable. Don't move. Don't do nothing. Stay there until thoughts start popping up in your head. See what you are thinking about, can indulge if you want. But do not move, no matter what happens and no matter what type of thought comes to you. You have to resist the urge to move. If you get bored, don't move. Sooner or later you will start remembering everything about yourself and your past. You will have the opportunity to remember all the embarrassing shit that happened, all the times your soul was crushed. You have to resurface everything.

But no matter what you do, do not move. That is the only rule.

If you get too nervous, you can do this exercise outside in the forest, or in park. You will breathe easily because you are not confined within 4 walls.

Just don't move.

cope. you can only make it if you're at least 5'8 with a non balding average facial structure. gtfo with your fake deep blue pill meditation

Attached: 1563960575694.png (771x671, 577K)

sooo... rumination? i kind of already do this all the time already, my problem is that i still want to go back to my distractions afterwards

Literally just lift and don't be 5'7 or deformed
Based

Who decided that? You? I am 5'6''. Does that mean I don't have get to be successful? Because of what you say? Because of what some studies say? Most studies ask 1,000-3,000 people max. And because of logistics many just ask about 100 people and fart a paper. Is that all it takes for you to cry in the corner? Are you that insecure that you will take a word of 3,000 people when the world has 7 billion? Are you that insecure that you need someone elses validation?

I suggest you don't do that because if you fall for everything people say, you will be like a leaf in the wind, not having control over yourself.

If you cannot sit without moving for 10 minutes, you won't be able to keep people from getting into your head.

Excuses have to go.

>Who decided that?
people like
and literally everyone else who has eyes. its not even an unreasonable thing to ask of a partner to not be a turbomanlet, i wouldn't want to date an obese chick. truth is if you're too short, you are universally unattractive and therefore, can't make it. i guess you can get with universally unattractive women at that point

how do I attain this physique?

Just be yourself, bro

Most of those short UFC dudes have hot wives. Don't forget, the most important thing for any woman is money. They will suck wrinkly old 5 foot 2 Asian dick for enough money.

guys that say money attracts women don't understand female attraction at all. girls are very well aware that the money you make and you yourself are two very separate things, and she will leave you to fuck guys on the side once she gets it. money itself doesn't make anyone attractive.

Jesus stop picking on the manlet. He is doing his best to cope, why would you want to shatter his hopes? We have enough incels

There is an old Chinese saying that tells:
If a person cannot teach you anything good, do not bother with him.

If people around you have that type of defeatist mindset, they are not worth bothering with. Disregard what they say and find people who are supportive. If you cannot find supportive people, you become a supportive people yourself. People are drawn towards role models because they represent something worth pursuing.

Become a role model. Inspire people so they can see you like a beacon in the night. No matter how small the light of a firefly is, you will still look at it when there is no other light in the darkness.

Cope

>this nigga 5'6" and still took the optimistpill
Based. I feel unironically inspired by this. Anyone can make it.

Being yourself is the key. You can't control how ugly you are born, but you can be authentic, that is our only chance, copying others is a way to unhappy

Gigacope

nah senpai I suck

>*DISTANT NOISES OF VOMIT SPLASHING INTO PAVEMENT*

Attached: 1456695866036.jpg (720x604, 46K)

manlet pls

If no one loves you, you can still love yourself.

Excuses pls. Nobody is taller than the last man standing. So just stand tall.

>COPE

Attached: 128164684684.png (602x530, 456K)

Excuses. Even if the whole world turns against you, you fight until you die. Don't let anyone get into your head.

youtube.com/watch?v=QYKfzPMMwDc

Unironically one of the best pieces of advice a lot of people can get. The fact that it somehow turned into a sarcastic meme indicates

1) That most of you just don't get what it really means

2) What shitheads a lot of you really are.

Pretty much.
People think it's a meme to become the best version of YOU.
The defeatist mindset of r9k has affected fit way too much. Pretty much robots at this point who have a thing for lifting heavy objects.

Unironically one of the worst pieces of advice a lot of people can get. The fact that it is somehow taken seriously indicates

1) That most of you just don't chnage your shit eating habits

2) What shitheads a lot of you really are.

>N-no u!!1

Perfect example of what the stupidity I'm talking about. When someone is told to be themself, the unspoken implication (yet perfectly understandable to those above room temperature IQ) is: as opposed to being someone else. No where is it encouraged to not change and improve if necessary to become the best version of YOURself.

So since you brought up eating habits: if you tell me that your "real self" is a lazy fat fuck who eats tons of unhealthy food, then yes, CHANGE that about yourself, and fuck you for thinking otherwise. You're still being yourself if you do so because it has nothing to do with copying anybody else.

Be yourself is always understood to mean be your best self, but brainlets and spergs truly do need their hand held through anything it seems.

>Who decided that?

Based Escanor Pilled