Would you consider a cute boy?

would you consider a cute boy?

Attached: bca963dea3fd3aa13cdbaa0193eedc29.png (1143x601, 893K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unsee.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ill fap to whatever as long as it's cute, however cute boys only exist in 2d

just another way that 2d > 3d
so no, as a 3d myself the only option would be to settle for a 3d female

Yeah, the world is burning might as well have someone cute to cuddle near the fire thats beyond my front door.

I would consider him a huge fag and punch him in the face

Fuck off faggot
>inb4 not original

I'd consider being friends with one, sure.

""""Cute boy""""
>pic related

Attached: 1554437571057.jpg (768x960, 102K)

I want to BE a cute boy!

But I would consider one if he's as cute and feminine as 2D girls (male).

Yes, unequivocally. It's probably because I'm a better person than anyone else in this thread.

One that looked and dressed like a male, yes

based as fuck
originally

orgngily wrong

Attached: 1555647743012.jpg (768x960, 66K)

Gaybois only look good in anime form. Dicks are gross.

Yes, but only if I get to top like 95% of the time

is that ciara? origimon

A cute boy would in fact be the ideal partner

Behold, a skinny faggot.
Somehow this is supposed to be better than
>pic related

Attached: 1554142604395.jpg (1944x2592, 1.57M)

I'm so mad he's going tranny
this is a ftm btw, not a boy

yes, actually and originally

Attached: 1555648541456.jpg (1080x607, 92K)

>i'm so mad he's going tranny

Why would someone become the "girl" of the relationship, only to realize they have to give it all up and be a man at the same time?

They simply want to be respected. They want it to last. They want a ring on the finger and kids and everything. They can't get that from people like you, because admit it. People like you are only looking to fuck a femboy because there's something hot about a male being too young to look like a male.

I just find trannies to be disgusting and I respect guys that are able to go against gender norms without having to go around calling themselves a girl. I'm no prison gay that would leave someone because they got too old, no need to reddit space at me so much

More like this.
It's Felipe who's begging for money from his boobjob nowadays

Attached: D132_tpXgAExE4H.jpg (2048x1152, 245K)

Consider putting him out of his misery? yes

Yes.
>tfw no gf (male) to do cute things with then make my bitch every night

One has a penis and one has some (more) fat. Choose your pic

They exist in 3d but the problem is that you have to be giga-chad to get them. Not even just normal chad anymore.

I am straight and somehow that dude is sexier to me than this cow. You have shit taste in women. Fucking horrible.

stop larping homo

depends on his personality
fucking uwu desu cancer

Attached: gore.jpg (736x920, 123K)

Definitely. So far no cute boys have wanted me. A few did but only for a quick fuck.

If he's feminine, into cosplay and lets me buy him lots of cheongsams and kimono to wear, then yeah definitely.

>kimono to wear,
I've never seen a real life cute boy in a kimono and now I really want to

Same. They always go for maid outfits or schoolgirl uniforms.

Woops, that was meant for

am I a cute boy?
unsee.
cc/8c809380/

>hides his face
Lmao, uggo

>am I a cute boy?
>boy
Are you sure you're not a girl (male) user?
I'd pin you down and take you.

yes but we've gotta do something with those bangs, sweetie

I don't mind when people irl call me a girl since that's what happens all the time but I call myself a boy since I'm a boy

Attached: 1554570466445.jpg (526x701, 90K)

Well to answer your question. You're a cute boy user. I wish I could find more people like you.

Holy fuck I wanna cum on that tight tummy

only if it's astfolo

>but I call myself a boy since I'm a boy
absolutely based user

I'm gonna get them trimmed soon, don't call me sweetie ree
being so feminine but getting called a boy make me feel lewd too
thank you for kindness

Attached: iois2zncose11.jpg (500x500, 36K)

fuck yeah i love cute boys, been talking to pic related recently, found him here on r9k. he's kinda shy but I love it cause I'm tall and I like slightly thicc boys

Attached: bum (2).jpg (1089x1200, 268K)

Cute boys are the best! The Best!

Attached: 1525223553508.jpg (1280x1878, 153K)

Would pound bussy, although you look like a female version of one famous voice actor here and it would be hard to stop thinking about him

trim the bangs and add some eyeliner, you'd look amazing~

Attached: 1515976976655.jpg (787x823, 117K)

>female version of a male
pretty good compliment...
generally my bags are around eyebrow
I don't wear make up, I prefer to rely on natural beauty and not practice harmful beauty standards plus it makes me so much less confident when I'm out of it i'd rather just love my face make up free than wear make up

he doesn't seem that thicc really? idk

user you get better with every post. You're making me want to bf you.

unsee.
cc/f6c22a86/ here's another one cuz i'm a fag idk
thank u for kind words (i'm trying to learn how to take selfies, I'm bad at it!)
I don't understand! why anonner?

>I don't understand! why anonner?
You're overall very level headed, down to earth and a based qt.

I'm glad you think so
You're really nice

At this point I'd consider someone of either gender as long as they wash daily and aren't 300 lbs or more.

>I don't wear makeup, instead I prefer to take ridiculously blurry photos from myspace angles.

true but if a trap is brave enough to post face generally they're already decently femme

Attached: 1528183233038.jpg (1080x1440, 623K)

I look worst in photos sincebsd phone cam desu
I pass irl and never get called he but ill admit angles are cheating but im already not uising make up so no angle selfies would be double disadvantaged

>I'm glad you think so
Where are you from user? I know it's borderline hopeless

north america land but the cold part

What episode of Blend-S is that?

Attached: 1520488319299.png (800x800, 1.85M)

Canada then? Why are all the qts always all the way up there..

the coldness draws us here

>tfw all the qts are hidden away in the tundra out of reach

I want him to cuddle me.

Attached: __astolfo_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_takashi_nekoro__1f89bba112dd78fedd1e881a686ca51f.jpg (868x1228, 544K)

we're here to keep you warm and comfortable while living away from society with lots of dogs

I'd love the offer but I'm not in an unreasonably cold place. Maybe I should move

it's great snuggle weather, you can have big dogs
there are only positives user!
also no spider or weird bugs

Well I hope you find someone to keep you warm user. Qts shouldn't go without cuddles

Would a cute boy wear this and wrap me up in the sleeves?

Attached: 33948cc31fe1f7c8967355c9896b2e0a.jpg (2848x4288, 1.57M)

yes omg I love yukatas and kimono like outfits I've always wanted one
t. person who posted pic earlier

yes, I just want someone to dress as a cute highschool girl with me and have sex, doesnt matter what iit is at this point

Consider what?
I got my dick sucked by one before, technically.

I really like them, too! They look really cute.

Attached: 212196.01-6.jpg (1001x1001, 99K)

Yes, if that boy looks like pic related

I bet a really plain summer yukata would be so comfy to just wear, go on long night walks together
aaa

Would consider making a cute boy my personal cumdumpster bf.

Attached: 1552053487363.jpg (513x514, 139K)

tfw used to be a cute boi but then depression and aging happened and you got really hairy

Attached: redgothanimegrilminuseyeliner_2.png (475x475, 225K)

Aww, that sounds like it would be really nice!

Attached: 212196.01-2.jpg (1001x1001, 131K)

Because starter traps have 0 taste to go with their lack of personality

What is the context of this image? Why is she wearing this?

I tried dating girls, it did not work. Then one day two guys on telegram asked if i wanna do a threesome with them. It feels hella gay but they drain my balls dry whenever im over and it totally worth it.

I know, which is why I said I'd like to see them wearing cheongsams or something.

they must have a cute belly like pic related.

Attached: 9vmue18l8ti21.jpg (576x768, 70K)

I would consider sticking a double barrelled shotgun, up my own asshole and live streaming the pellets traveling up my colon and into by brain before ever considering becoming a faggot. What is the point? You are literally becoming a faggot just because you can't get pussy. Consider rape and suicide first.

Wow, you would seriously kill yourself because its the trend to hate on gays? And i tought reddit was full of normies. (btw sticking a gun up your ass is also gay so it would defeat the purpose of killing yourself)

>retards too busy being degenerates to answer a simple question
Kill yourselves, all of you. You have no value to this world at all

5sage in all fields

Anybody who says being a faggot is gay, is just jelly because we have sex and they dont.

objectively wrong, retard. but by all means stick to anime

Hi, i want a cute boy, I can get you hormone pills if you want, and cute clothes, but not designer clothes except on special occassions, and makeup. You should be willing to be waxed or get laser hair removal.

I'll ignore what's between your legs, or lock it in chastity, except for punishing it sometimes when you misbehave, or maybe pamper it if you ask very sweetly.

I want you to do housework, and cook things that you can't screw up... but if you want to learn to cook more things I'll get you the ingredients.

I don't have a lot of friends, by choice, I'm not really antisocial but I am introverted, and comfortable with solitude, but I do want and need companionship and wouldn't push someone away just so I can have more "me" time.

You can be my housewife at home, but should probably present as a male online or else you'll have tons of annoying thirsty friends that I have to worry about putting a bomb in my mailbox or luring you astray with lies or whatever.

I'm comfortable with masculinity, if you feel like being in boymode, I'll still think you're cute. You don't have to worry about being feminine enough for me.

I'm not interested in someone who would ever consider being in a relationship with a girl, who considers themselves bi or anything like that.

I like vidya/anime/film/literature/art/lewd things.. it's easier to say what fetishes I'm not into than ones I am. My dick's slightly below average but not at all useless.

I laugh easily, am slow to anger, and won't raise my voice except for grunting in your ear when I'm pounding the boy out of you.

Attached: QQA1wuppkmo1_400.gif (320x490, 1.89M)

Where are you from? What kind of requirements do you have?

Southern US. Be a good listener and openminded, be

Attached: yUDRP1wuppkmo1_400.gif (280x425, 1.95M)

reiko fuck off with your bullshit, you limp dicked homosex

Isn't reiko a femboy, that aint me chief.

How should someone who's interested contact you?

Anyone curious can hit me up at [email protected]

Red flags everywhere
Stay away from this one

>t. closeted NEET
You can provide for your boiwife too if you make a little scratch, user

Attached: 1238418.jpg (1280x1280, 258K)

post discord, lets talk

Why? He seems nice.
Sent an email.