Can i do bench press every day i go to gym? It's 4 times a week. My shoulders hurt

Can i do bench press every day i go to gym? It's 4 times a week. My shoulders hurt.

Attached: 48r7qj3tldt01.png (1412x1585, 1.46M)

Maybe you shouldn't be working a minimum wage job while you're not living with your parents anymore. Maybe also learn how to budget and invest your savings.

>My shoulders hurt.
Learn to bench properly.

>Can I bench 4 times a week
Yes so long as you're picking weights correctly.

You can bench 4 times a week, yes, but if your shoulders hurt you should correct your technique first

>Work retail (going to uni next year to be a nurse)
>Have $20k+ in my savings account
>Coworkers regularly dip to around the $100 mark or below
>Some get takeout for lunch every day
>One got their nails done, even though they would have $10 left in their account afterwards
>One doesn't even own a wardrobe and just puts their clothes on the floor because they spend money on junk food, alcohol and video games
>Meanwhile I feel like I'm wasting money if I spend $5 on food when I forget to bring lunch

If your primary goal ia shoulder impigment,yeah sure

What really blows my mind is when people you know to have a decent income (>$50k) end up like this.

I'm just not clear what they manage to spend so much money on.

Good job, user. My dad has lots of money and I learned a lot about frugality from him. Some con man was trying to overprice him on some landscaping and said, "You have so much money and a house like that, you can afford to spend extra." And my dad said, "I have this money and can afford it *because* I don't spend extra."

Same. Getting a pay raise from $47k to $60k and I can't even fathom what that extra money is going to go to because all my bases are covered and I'm pumping into my 401k/IRA as it is. Maybe spend more on (quality) food instead of being a cheapfuck with oats, protein powders, and skim milk. And maybe invest in some GH. 2 IUs a day is ~$3 daily. Barely $1.1k a year.

Please don't do that. I used to bench 3 times a week and got shoulder issues. What corrected that was doing a lot more pulling movements (rows) and benching two times a week. No more shoulder pain.
Muscular imbalances are not a joke and can seriously mess you up.

I make over $100k and I’m like this lol

what do you even spend it on?

use a rack to protect your shoulders
or
don't do bench press every damn day you fucking idiot

Rescue horses, mostly

Attached: 898633E1-029E-4E82-924D-ABE4B0AEA7FB.jpg (4032x3024, 3.9M)

Maybe look into investing some of it?

I've got a bit of extra cash just kinda sitting there and I keep meaning to look into the best way to invest it but the part of me that remembers being broke doesn't want to risk losing it even though logically I can afford to.

Did you ever fuck any of them?

thats a strange horse on the left, some kind of pony breed?

We raise livestock for milk/meat in addition to the horses. Just happened to be the most recent pic I had of them.

No.

Doing god's work, based rich user

yea but what about the horse?

It's a cow... Have you never seen one before?

Attached: EEDC79F3-86CF-4D9B-B4CE-874E64F0FFF9.jpg (2256x2256, 1.13M)

>mid 20s
>living at home
>making like 40k/year (yeah yeah not great but fucking still lives at home)

The guy just goes out every payday and blows all of his cash on weed and food. How the fuck are you making 40k a year and still living at home and not have any savings put away after years?? WTF? Keep in mind this is in an area where cost of living is really fuckin low.

That's just one of many examples I can think of. The amount of frivolous shit people buy is astonishing.

You should bench twice a day for real gains. Don't be a pussy.

Progress requires recovery nooblet

Best answers, thanks

Based

I deliver food as a easy second job to save extra cash..
it blows me away how many very poor people will order food for double/triple the price when they could buy groceries and cook something delicious and wholesome and plentiful instead. People just want to be lazy.
Also drugs.. people are on drugs

Attached: 1553482430163m.jpg (640x539, 53K)

oh shit i see i see yea i know cows

>no zoomers itt yet to reeee about the boomers
>all still asleep after a narcotic filled friday evening

Attached: 1563553423556s.jpg (250x234, 8K)

I finally started investing and saving. I wish I had started at 16.

Fuck this cursed boomer image
Boomers are just as bad as the entitled millenials.
Boomers grew up where you could get 8% interest just leaving your fucking money in the bank, earning to house price ratios were better also
Boomers would lose their shit if they had to start from square one

4 times a week requires some careful planning.

If your shoulders hurt from benching too much, do more face pulls and pull ups. Replace one of the 4 bench days with OHP

Further to this ameriburgers should check the wage for their equivalent job in the UK or other upper-tier Yurope country.
You guys have it so good, I don't see how anyone is poor in america

>I live in America

Attached: tumblr_m30b7jFCEB1qbymseo1_r1_500.gif (500x200, 794K)

I'm sure you could. You'd have to vary the intensity but you could do it. Maybe heavy on day 1, light on day 2, medium on day 3, light on day 4. Can't go all out all the time.

>I don't see how anyone is poor in america
Really? You can't think of any reasons why?

>TV star
>hurr durr just work hard

Dude wouldn't last a month in any of the jobs he films.

>I don't have a liveable wage!
>uhhh how are you living then?

Not him but I'm the same. 130k a year which is not even that much after taxes. Add in car payments, 2k rent, bills, food, gas, groceries etc and I save like 2k a month if lucky

>just get a better job lol
reminder that mike rowe doesn't actually work. he's a tv personality who is richer than you'll ever be because he pretends to touch poop for a few hours.

Yeah, I just stick the extra into savings accounts (1~2% gain) or funds (5~10% depending on risk). CBA to stress over individual stocks and funds are pretty good anyway.

>2k rent

You completely fucked up. That 2k could easily go toward a place you own rather than rent.

>2k rent
commiefornia?

people put way too much focus on salary. net income is what people should focus on. you only save a little over double what i save even though you make 5x more. salary ain't shit

>Really? You can't think of any reasons why?
Besides the obvious mixture of unfortunate circumstances that would cripple most people, drugs, alcohol, hospital, looking after infirm family, cancer. But you're being deliberately obtuse.

When wages are more than often double the equivalent in the UK and living standards are similar no I don't see how

Based and frugal pilled

fpbp

Reminder that any millennial still making minimum wage is a complete fuckup and should not be allowed to vote.

it's over

I used to do it 6 times a week when I first started lifting
Granted my max bench was like 60kg then

DC