I just want a fembot (biologicaly female) who is nice and lonely and would be willing to put up with my autistic ass...

I just want a fembot (biologicaly female) who is nice and lonely and would be willing to put up with my autistic ass. Is that too much to ask?

Attached: 580e6ff832719ec6f4a33209b922f73c.png (420x420, 36K)

yes

and why does it matter if she's lonely? You're not some creep who wants someone isolated who has no one help her to contextualize your abusive behavior, are you?

>why does it matter if she's lonely
Because i'm lonely too? And we can relate to each other through that?. Jesus the presumtion. How can someone jump from "he's lonely" to "he's a rapist" is beyond me

>How can someone jump from "he's lonely" to "he's a rapist" is beyond me
Welcome to Jow Forums, i'll be your guide.

Attached: 1548100892525s.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Thanks man, but i've been here long enough. Feels like forever at this point

Where are you from, lonely robot?

I'm from europe. The land of flacid hearts and broken penises. Or whatever

Yes
Imagine yourself, would you put up with a literal retard?

I just want any girlfriend period

I mean i've put with myself for 22 years

You want a gf on her period? Or a gf period?. Because i can assure you the first one isn't very pleasant

Same here, which country specifically?

Spain...But i'm a britiddibong. What about yourself?

>britiddibong
I knew that was a bad idea as soon as i pressed reply

Sorry user, both are just too far away. Good luck though.

are you close to Eastern Europe by any chance?

>(biologicaly female)
This is your problem, seeking only the warmth of another generic femoid only wastes time. Take the robopill and be done with it and enjoy the free time you have

It's ok. Thanks for showing interest

Millions of years of evolution would like to have a word with you user

do you actually want a gf? do you want to be responsible for another humans happiness? do you want to fear that she will leave you alone for someone else?

i think you just want the imagination of a gf, you want to cuddle and have all that UwU shit but without the work

Nah i want to share myself with someone who makes me happy and whom i can make happy

that assumption about you is 100% accurate

>"he's a rapist"

what a slip

I'm making the assumption right now that you're a retard who uses reddit spacing

i am under the assumption you need to have sex

Very astute of you. How on earth did you happen to reach that conclusion?. It wasn't because of something i wrote in the Op maybe?. Or maybe it was something i mentioned in one of my posts, about me wanting a gf. Either way, yes. I am of need of sex. My dick craves it. My mind yearns it like crack cocaine. I sometimes wonder how someone could possibly desire something they're never had, so badly (read: i'm a khhv). There are many important question i ask myself on cold, lonely nights such as this one: does God exist?. What is the meaning of life?. Do boobs feel like bags of sand?. Alas, at least two of those questions will go unanswered forever i fear. Unless some clueless and kind female happens by chance to stumble on this humble thread of mine and take me away from my sorrows...But that is unlikely, for this gay board is filled with too many traps. And i'm not refeering to boobie traps.

Kek suicidate hijo de puta

Tu primero cabron. Y ya que estas chupame la poya

Kek incel bro que te follen pringao.

t. me he tirado a una pava de r9k de inglaterra