What are some fertility markers aside from hip width and face symmetry?

What are some fertility markers aside from hip width and face symmetry?

Attached: fat4.webm (640x900, 2.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/brooke_synn?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shorter torso
Smaller ribcage
Thinner waist
Narrower shoulders

i.e. everything you won't find in a fashion model (The person in the OP webm also has a masculinized facial structure, although this is slightly concealed by the excessive makeup. Also note the long torso and broad shoulders)

25% body fat

thick fucking legs. big ass thighs. taller than 180cm. strong jaw. fug i love my wife's strong frame. weak frail women are for cucks and faggots. feels good being bavarian where women are huge and strong

This is the best example I could find. All femanons should aim to attain this look instead of 3% body fat imo.

Attached: goddessbody3.webm (640x640, 1.7M)

Natty milkers and and even tit:pussy:toes ratio

>tit:pussy:toes ratio

Attached: wut.png (732x504, 816K)

You heard me. A woman of perfect childbearing physique has an equal distance from the base of her breasts to her pubic mound as from her pubic mound to her toes.
Models like are too tall and therefore will not bear suitable child.

>Narrower shoulders
Is really what you want to pass to your children?

W E W
E
W

Attached: 1390074820658.png (241x228, 96K)

>thick fucking legs. big ass thighs.
based and redpilled

Attached: Thigh5.webm (563x1000, 2.96M)

Youth. Then not being obese, which is basically just being able to see waist-hip ratio. Nothing else really matters.

My wife wants to start trying for a kid. I’m worried she’s too thin. Pic related.

Attached: 7715FBF4-04A1-4834-B6E7-162984789D73.jpg (744x949, 124K)

Wtf is going with her side. Anyway nah she's fine. All those 'starving' Africans manage to church 10+ kids a decade with a lower BMI than that.

what the fuck is happening on her left side. also fine as long as she's able to get her periods. my mom is like 174cm and 45kg and she managed to pump out 4 healthy as fuck kids (im 187cm and huge)

Nice tiddies

She might have to go for c section imo

Attached: 1566033674276.jpg (640x800, 67K)

>too tall

Attached: a62.png (680x661, 262K)

Is she good with kids? This matters more than anything else.

Attached: parkbelle2.webm (550x773, 1.93M)

Terrible attempt at blurring a tattoo.

Yeah she’s pretty good. She’s short though, and it worries me she’s going to pass on her short genes.

>What are some fertility markers aside from hip width and face symmetry?

Having several children already.

whats the point of watching shit videos like this?
you wont be the one who makes her pregnant, you will also never have sex or anything else with her.
get out and get a girl that has such "fertility markers" instead of watching this shit dumb cunt acting cute for money.

genetics for height are pretty complicated. as long as you aren't a manlet it should be ok at worst. my mother is short (174cm) father was even shorter and im 187cm and all my sisters are like 176-180cm. genetics for height are not like eye color or hair color they involve like 40+ alleles or some shit

this thread, coupled with a modest 6 day nofap is extreme fuel for my workout, thanks anons

I’m 6’0, but she’s only 5’2. She was a collegiate athlete though so at least she has good genes there.

should be fine man. dont know what burger units translate too exactly but its kind of w.e. kids are always a gamble. such is evolution

Height is mostly influenced by nutrition and the lack of hormonal inhibitors. I'm 6'4", my dad is 6'2", my cousin is flipping 6'7", but my brother is only 5'10" because he started smoking and drinking heavily when he was thirteen and that greatly reduced his growth potential.

if you want guys really want children you should leave this shithole

How tall are the men in her side of the family

>Yeah she’s pretty good. She’s short though, and it worries me she’s going to pass on her short genes.
I have similar worries, except my gf is slightly on the spectrum so my kids will either be retarded or rain mans

Attached: autisticqt5.webm (640x900, 2.63M)

That implies a long torso and short legs, though, which is a masculine trait.

Girls who are patient and adored by kids gets me going like no other bros
I NEED to knock this princess up even if I have to poke holes in the condom

bwahahaha i think we are BROTHERS lol

Pretty average, dad is 5’10, brother is 6’1.

Spectrum disorders tend to be worse in boys so keep that in mind. She’s only mild but if you have a boy it could be exacerbated.

Imagine standing at the edge of the bed and watch your seed drip out of her shaved princess cunt and she smiles at you afterwards like in the webm when you guys cuddle and she hasn’t even cleaned herself up yet cuz she want her eggs to marinate in your sperm for a bit haha

oh fugg

Attached: bz-5d0d5ad54c921.jpg (921x1059, 148K)

this just turned into a HNNNNGGGG thread boys

Attached: peakfertility.png (471x439, 346K)

Too manly.

I used to know a chick like this but she would just stare at me and wipe whatever is coming out with her finger and put it in her mouth. Fuck I miss you Brooke

damn now i miss you too Brooke

Post pic

have you been sippin on that ONIONS YA CUNT

>not letting good protein go to waste
damn I need to find a brooke for myself

Attached: 1D262F14-E8CE-4C6A-B5EB-76461713C72D.jpg (640x1138, 172K)

my ex would be very disappointed if i would finish anywhere except in her mouth, 3 seconds later the juice was gone and we cuddled. Fuck i miss you Lore

brooke you sexy slut

look at them bewbz

Oh fuck. Damn blue boards ruining this thread.

i-is brooke fit? any wide shot?

Attached: phew.jpg (709x595, 156K)

when a girl gets pregnant after you nut'd inside her it's usually a sign of fertility

oi boys we have a PhD here on the board

Good, long hair signifies health and fertility. Part of the reason middle-aged women tend to cut it short is their hair looks shabby long.

Younger women with an affection for short haircuts are probably doing it for the same reason: their shit lifestyle is giving them shit hair.

Attached: 7DE7DA61-3A51-4517-981B-86218F9F024E.jpg (750x1334, 378K)

damn you bloody plonker call her and fuck the living brains out of her you pussy cunt, take one for the FIT team bro

it's the only evidence based feature that exist and that no one mentioned, so yeah you're welcome

Don’t worry this was just taken last week, we skinny dipped and fucked in the tent that night. I thought of fit when I blew my load in her

Why would you marry a woman with tattoos

How old is she?
Over 30 it gets more difficult for new mothers to give birth as the cartilage in their pelvis starts calcification

GOOD LAD!

Am I going to make it? Or have I already made it and just don’t know it

big milkers

Found a "woman" for you user

Attached: 90.jpg (1160x629, 109K)

Bros. I need your helps.
This girl who look like brooke liked me on bumble but said to DM her on insta on her profile. WTF do I even say in the DM? Literally had insta for only a few months never used it for this purpose.

Attached: adama2.jpg (376x292, 9K)

Moist patch.
You can also perform a gusset inspection for quality of discharge.

I'd throw it in her, if you know what i mean

She's 27, so I think we're still good to have 2 or 3 kids if we start now.

I fucking hate it and she knows that. She got it before we started dating.

She's just trying to get followers

Probably a fake account trying to get you to cashapp her or follow her. If she was legit she would just tell you to text her

That’s what I figured... I will never get a Brooke gf

Sorry brother one can only dream

>fertility markers
You're on Jow Forums, not /bullshit/

I’m gonna make it bros. I’m never gonna give up. One burpee at a time.

you are making it big time

174cm isn't short for a women the tallest average for women is in latvia and it's 170 so you're mother is pretty tall

Anecdotal, but the brothers of girls like this usually have extremely masculine features (wide shoulders, no child bearing hips, etc)

This. So many girls inexplicably cut their hair short at around 22 to 23 years old. It looks awful, so there must be a pretty fucking good reason.

It's 2:1:10 you brainlet

fertility markers are gay. women with small titties and slim hips are the most beautiful

Attached: CMWJzQiU8AAT7-4.jpg large.jpg (640x640, 41K)

First breakup of a serious relationship.

who is this and is it cp

no, Shuna Kagami is like 24 now

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

so thats what epsteins been up to

mobile.twitter.com/brooke_synn?lang=en

She has a really nice body, and I hope a face that goes with it. Shame about the tattoo though.

I'VE HAD IT WITH YOU. JUST FUCK A FAT CHICK OR A HOOKER NIGGER JESUS CHRIST

This is why i grow my pubic hair long

>this is the best women I could find

wrong

Attached: madeforbwc.jpg (1080x1349, 121K)

Ah so poster was larping

Attached: skelly.png (320x300, 119K)

This is fucking weird. Like everything is fat except her head. Is this the female version of guys who take steroids but their heads don't match their bodies?

that would be so weird and gross haha who would want that haha

She does, but I'm not posting it for obvious reasons. Agree on the tattoo - I keep trying to angle to get it removed.

lucky genetics. I knew a redheaded green-eyed gorgeous girl if you looked at her face, she was overweight / lightly obese though.

I'd look at her face thinking I wanna smash only to look at her body to remind me that naaaah

get off my board you pedo, no one likes you

Attached: 1563812459761.png (313x260, 45K)

Lads... I need a redhead gf to breed in my life.

Attached: red38.webm (640x900, 1.43M)

the problem is a lot closer to calorie intake.
fitness competitors easily lose their periods because of the tiny diets. so you really don't want to try conception and weight loss around the same time.

go. outside.

I have bad news for you user...

Mr.Epstein remember you were supposed to act dead.