V-shape through swimming ?

I dont frequent this board a lot, so im sorry if this is one of these threads that appear every week.
But I wanted to know if I can get in good shape (a bit buffer than that hollister boy shape Pic related) by swimming 2-3x times a week ? Is this obtainable through normal lap swimming or will I need to specifically target various swim techniques to strengthen various muscles ?
Also what diet should I go for the typical "eat big gym diet" or more just rice,pasta,eggs ?
Finally is it wise to also supplement my swim routine with the occasional biceps,triceps,chest exercise for optimal results ?
> incase anyone mentions how I'll see faster results by just purely hitting the gym, Swimming is a lot more fun and engaging for me

Attached: hollisterplebs.jpg.jpg (500x331, 217K)

You have to lift anyway and prioritize it unless you're competing on swimming. Diet principles remain, high protein, high carbs 200-300kcal over TDEE

you won't get there just by swimming, sorry.

the normal swimmer physique has a lot less muscles.

I know this sounds like a sin to Jow Forums but what if I swim to ensure I exercise muscle groups like Legs,back,abs and then just go to the gym for the more brolifter/"fun" muscles like triceps,biceps,shoulders and chest (train them lightly). Will this give me that physique without turning me into an unbalanced fuck ?

>...Anonymous
>V-shape through swimming ?
>08/17/19(Sat)15:58:10 No.52028820
>217 KB JPG
>I dont frequent this board a lot, so im sorry if this is one of these threads that appear every week.

Get off my board.

having good v-shape helps to swim better. Motherfucking retards on some stupid fucking chinease jet fuel addict forums thinks that you can get v-shape trough swimming.

Who the fuck let you retards here?

Yes you can because of the type of muscle in delts and lats, a lot of slow-twitch
You can check it

Not really. I was a varsity swimmer in high school, and it is pretty clear that genetics play a larger role than actual swimming. The stereotypical swimmer body is seen at higher levels, and ate people who would look similar regardless of their sport if choice. Swimming does seem to widen shoulders a bit, but we swam 2-3 hours a day 5+ days a week, and I don't know how much 3 days a week will help.

no you can't you stupid cocksucker. Genetics matter way fucking more than training. For same reason you will not get body like arnolds if you train like he used to.

Why would you want le meme “v” shape anyways? It’s fucking gay and feminine look.

I'd get so fucking insecure if I walked trough that line

You can't get significant size just from swimming sorry. Just do compounds for half an hour three times a week and eat well. You'll mog normies in less than a year.

if you think that broad shoulders & narrow hips are feminine. I have some bad news 4 u, my dear user............

cope more twink boy

Attached: goals.jpg (500x750, 46K)

need to lift heavy and then cut

weighted pullups will do more for your v-taper than swimming ever will

>looking like you can be snapped in half with a single shin kick
>aesthetic and masculine

Attached: shiggy.jpg (271x407, 24K)

You're the only one coping you sad fat fuck lol
Post body

why would you purposely do an unbalanced training regime to reach a balanced physique.

You don't have the experience to do it adequately.

going to the gym is not that fun for me

V-shape is something you have, or you don’t...I’d you're already lean, you should see it if it’s there. Fat people probably can’t know withiouy getting lean. Seems like world-class swimmers tend to be kind of blocky.

If you don't follow a decent gym training regime you're not gonna have the physique you talked about in the OP.

That's just how it is.

You're an idiot. He's hitting a pose.

is that how you call it in the gay community

I've never thought of training this way but it wouldn't be the best. Muscle growth is dependent on progressive overload so unless you have some way of increasing the water's viscosity, you're going to plateau quickly. That's why you don't see people getting big from Zumba, there's no progressive overload
Just stick to swimming as cardio. Lifting weights is more fun anyway

he can swim with a 50kg weighted vest

Eat shit nigger. Unless you have childbearing hips and shockingly narrow shoulders lats and delts are the only things that contribute to a v-taper. I don't understand how someone could lift for more than a month and not realize that a v-taper is almost solely dependent on muscle since there are no dyels with a v-taper

Learn to enjoy it, dumbass. And nobody enjoys their first month lifting

user, when you go to the gym and lift stuff for like 20 seconds, take a break, repeat it trains your muscles in a completely different way than swimming for extended periods of time. They literally lead to different types of muscle fibers being built.
Lifting gives you muscle fibers that are physically larger than the ones you get from swimming. There's nothing you can really do about it. Lifting is the only activity that leads to that kind of hypertrophy in the entire body - although e.g. sprinting can give you thicc legs but no upper body gains.
Seimming is great but you won't look like your pic related unless you lift too.

Also, if you want to lift but don't like spending a lot of time at the gym, I recommend doing Stronglifts 5x5. You'll have to switch to something more hypertrophy-focused sooner or later though to look like your pic.

then just give up already and be a twink boy for life