How controversial is it to say that African Americans are naturally more athletic?

How controversial is it to say that African Americans are naturally more athletic?

academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/71/6/1392/4729362

Attached: 53622.jpg (700x928, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BQZjC7cNbyE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_Strongest_Man
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Olympic_medalists_in_weightlifting
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They were selectively breeded farming equipment. You tell me?

Controversial but true. Why do you think so many white couples have black bulls?

Only 1 in 50 can cut it professionally.
You're not assessing the left-out black weebs/nerds in the sample size.

most studies were from members of the general population not athletes

Yeah for short duration efforts and plyometrics. Whites are better at anything endurance or multidiscipline

When you niggers are done sucking eachother off get back to posting relative shit or it's back to the fields

would rather be the best at one thing than average at everything, especially how everyone here isnt going for endurance

1 in 50 becoming pro athletes is a pretty high percentage.

It's only controversial here with all the butthurt autists who can't mentally handle different skin

N

m

CREEPER

Because of the American taboo of the mythical BBC.

AWW MAN

Black people are overrepresented as atheletes because so many of them are poor so they sacrifice their bodies as modern day gladiators on the football field.

In society in general, racism makes us see jacked black guys as buck negros whereas fit white guys are sexy alphas

There's lots of white guys that are just as athetlic. They just play sports with less commercial appeal that aren't as damaging on to the brain/body like lacrosse, crew, swimming, etc. Then they grow up to be Chad lawyers, doctors, B2B sales guys, etc.

white men are weak. they brag about conquering the world but they did so wielding machines of destruction and flooding countries with waves of immigrants

>Then they grow up to be Chad lawyers, doctors, B2B sales guys, etc.
Yeah even fatties like Steve Ballmer. Look at his frame, he could've played sports if he wanted.

Attached: 2013-06-25_21-29-25-1020[1].jpg (1200x800, 88K)

>What are better at endurance
What about Kenyans and Ethiopians who dominate long distance running? Africa is a huge place and is the most genetically diverse place on the planet, there's tons of ethnicities. Racial categories like "white" and "black" don't really make sense on a global scale.

>breeded

Attached: goddamnit man really.jpg (680x430, 26K)

Sure whites can be too, but if you read the link I posted, blacks are just naturally more prone to being being better athletes. Nothing to do with environment.

Also see this study, Europeans arent very strong

Attached: oihj.png (348x901, 57K)

Incidence of steroid use among lower income areas in the United States is much much higher. There is a growing competition as early as high school to take them so they can compete in sports and perform better in schoolyard brawls.
They are a growing trend in third world countries as well. Workers are able to recover from injuries faster and work harder for longer. In India many laborers are pressured by their employers and coworkers to take them. You can go to the store and purchase them and they're rather cheap.

you should know by now that when people say black here we mean west african descent

>Strongman comps

>mythical

so India might become a power by 2020

If you want to open the door discussing genetic differentiation from Negroes, I'm all for it.

Attached: 1538717429087.png (1272x800, 80K)

strongman competition are mostly a European thing, see this study for white muscularity compared to other populations

>"In general, blacks have a greater bone mineral density and body protein content than do whites, resulting in a greater fat-free body density...Because most equations that predict relative body fat were derived from predominantly white samples, biological variation between the races in these body-composition indexes has practical significance. Systematic error can result in the inaccurate estimation of the relative body fat of blacks, and therefore of definitions of obesity, if these inherent differences are ignored."
This researcher is primarily fishing for research funding based on:
>BMI is racist!
and he'll probably get his boost in funding

youtu.be/BQZjC7cNbyE
Different races have evolved for different environments. Blacks are perfectly evolved for Africa and Whites are perfectly evolved for Europe.

depends which sport you are talking about, anything strength related or related to swimming and whites blow them out of the water. anything that mostly is about flexibility and asians blow everyone out. So it depends, blacks are mostly good at running fast.

Jewfro that you?

>this cope
post studies that show Europeans are stronger than African Americans, because i have already shown that Europeans are not very strong ON AVERAGE

show me a black Strongest Man of the World winner and I just might.

Biggest advantage that African Americans have in sports (besides being poorer and more desperate to sacrifice their bodies in the meat grinder of sports like football) is that they tend to mature earlier than whites.

Pretty sure niggers have the highest obesity rate in the west

Even among Central/West Africans theres a huge difference ranging from tiny Pygmies to Dinka populations that stand 6'6 on average. You can't lump them all together in one group.

go on cite a study, not sports/events that are weighted by upbringing and culture

>not sports/events that are weighted by upbringing and culture

cope

not denying that, im just saying that 99% of the time here black means African American which in turn means people of West African descent

cite a study big boi lmao

Just as controversial as saying that whites have higher intelligence.

your study is bs as it doesnt take into account the weight of the person and blacks are fatter on average. so it is void, also stop coping so god damn hard because of your c*ck fetish.

>study is explicitly based on skeletons

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_Strongest_Man
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Olympic_medalists_in_weightlifting

Go through the names, almost all white or even middle eastern. Barely any black people. Sure the average joe might be more athletic but if we are talking about athletes there is much more strength potential in whites than blacks.

At the highest level of any strength based sport they typically cant compete apart from very few genetic outliers.

That's because whites gotta roid in order to compete with naturally gifted blacks

getting a bit tiring now

Spooky

Attached: tenor[1].gif (498x451, 2.61M)

why should I waste my time cherrypicking studies like you ? post body if you want to be taken seriously.

I think the reason there is that strongman is a weird thing to get into. The high level black dudes who would probably be able to beat our world record lifts (genetically) go into football or basketball because there is tons of money in it.

The data is misleading because black guys don't ever try strength sports. So white guys being stronger than other white guys doesn't mean they're stronger than the black guys who aren't there. That's like saying Jason Genova is a great bodybuilder because he won that one competition.

They are better at some sports. If it needs running, blacks have edge. If sport is about small movements in rapid pace, asians have edge. If it need accuracy or throwing stuff, white are you guys.

I would love to see how blacks would fare in skiing and other cardio related winter sports.

I'd pay good money to see Zuluzinho and Bob Sapp have a skiing competition.

They don’t like being cold

Haha lol of course not. LeBron James is a weakling who could never be strong. He only plays basketball and makes 130M a year to cope with the fact that he knew as a child growing up in his American single parent household that he was never going be able to win a European strongman competition. All black children grow up training and wanting to win European strongman competitions and all fail so they have to use meme sports as a COPE.

Attached: 1560149603110.jpg (764x788, 126K)

>all these blacks talking shit
>none of them have posted their body or lifts

go ahead and and post em, then whites can counter and we will see who on Jow Forums is stronger. easy.

>this is what people count as objective evidence
might as well post our online iq tests as well

>be whitey
>breed black people like farm animals for centuries
>African Americans naturally become more athletic, even compared to Africans
>NOOOO WHAT DO YOU MEAN BLACK PEOPLE ARE STRONGER THATS WHITE GENOCIDE

Attached: 98890591-B28C-40CE-9720-4B5FF17A84C9.png (785x757, 1.23M)

hit a nerve didnt I ?

Oh look, it’s the daily EurasianTiger thread
Eat shit John
Sage, sage and fucking sage