Redpill me on hair transplants

Redpill me on hair transplants.
I am 23 and nw2, it's going fast and I used minoxidil before but I stopped using it because I'm a moron, doc is gonna give me fin and something else but I think what I really need is a hair transplant because I am only going to get worse, I can feel how the hair gets thinner and thinner and styling my hair is getting very hard.

How much is a hair transplant really? I don't want to wait until I'm 30 and completely bald to get it. Turkey worth it? Will I regret doing it too young? Fuck shaving my head

Attached: 34b94437ce8ed14a678c6ac64582008d.jpg (607x447, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RrzsDvdBzIk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That sucks user, that really sucks to experience at 23.

Just FYI, Hair toupees are becoming a lot more socially acceptable. Given all the things girls do, eyelash and hair extentions, wearing actual wigs using the same process as shown below, it's pretty relatable to them, they are like, oh hey I've done that too and felt like a fuckin' alien going through all this work to be beautiful, I'm glad you can relate, and also you're gonna put in the work to stay beautiful so I'm not settling by going out with you.

Another temporary solution is a cheap dark brown mascara to make your hair look a little thicker and darker when you style it.

Also this does happen to girls as well, but everywhere and not just at the top, total hair thinning.

Look at comments in this video, really very little negativity

youtu.be/RrzsDvdBzIk

Fin+microneedling+breezula in the near future. Fill the rest with transplant, if not enough donor area then wait for Tsuji solution to be much cheaper or pay close to 200K for youth hair.

Also sorry this contains no actual info on hair plugs or preventing hair loss, I could say some stuff about iron and b12 and zinc but honestly I don't have a lot of knowledge about mens hair loss, so just posting the stuff I do know.

Lol. He is hitting the wall so hard even he doesn't have the cash to buy his way out this time.

I appreciate it but if I was as bad as that guy I would just shave and deal with it instead of wearing a wig. That's not for me.
Redpill me on microneedling and breezula? Tsuji sounds like snake oil to me. I want a solution for me not my kids when they are 50

What is wrong with me
No signs of going bald
No one in my family is bald
My grandfather had a full head of hair til he died at 97
Why am I terrified that I'm gonna go bald?

How does a hair transplant spot balding? Wouldnt you just bald off the transplant?

No, those hairs are from a different part of you head, and more resistant to dht and miniaturisation. You do need to use fin however, otherwise all you'll be left with are the transplanted hairs and not the originals around them.

The hairs used are not sensitive to dht like the original ones.

So few replies. Nobody else balding?

Bout to start .5 fin minox and dermarolling. My hairloss isnt too aggressive and i just plan on slowing it for a few years. Good luck brother

I'm balding it's very noticeable, but I plan to just buzz it off. Is that not an option for you?

My hair has gotten thinner, my hairline has receded and I don't give a fuck. Neither should you, insecure faggots. As you age, your body changes, at some point you will die. I will see my wife die, or it will be the other way around. My children hopefully see me die and so on. Train and groom yourself and all of you fuckers will be fine!

I'm balding fast as fuck. Started at 17, lmao
I've had enough time to embrace it, but it really did hurt me mentally for quite a lot of time.
I just shave now

everyone is balding. It's the silent club. Use minox and finasteride asap

Is there any way to get fin without seeing a doctor? I'm in Canada

>tfw one of the few benefits of living in a 3rd world shit hole is all medicines are OTC except for drugs of abuse

Because this board is gaslighting the fuck out of you.

Yep. I'm in Brazil and every time topics like this are brought up I feel like I have a lot more options than the average american baldcel.

Hims.com

I started the min/fin package in June. Will probably cheaper/better options once I see some improvements.

>using basedspeech term and using it wrong
oof

My hair was falling out way more than normal for a period of time around 23 years old due to stress and awful lifestyle. It's stopped since then and I'm NW1, but is there anything I can do to take care of my hair better?

Been trying to use some dermarolling + coconut + peppermint oil and shampoo with a keto shampoo once a week or so. Anything else I can do to hairmaxx?