How much do you have to lift to be able to wear a belt and weightlifting shoes without looking like a tryhard?

How much do you have to lift to be able to wear a belt and weightlifting shoes without looking like a tryhard?

Attached: 1565027817426.jpg (1280x1707, 538K)

Depends on what kind of gym you’re at.

i bet she fucks black guys behind his back haha

I wear a belt on any squat higher than 2pl8 and any DL higher than 3pl8 because I value my safety more than I do looking cool.

Probably near 4pl8 squat and 4.5pl8 deadlift. Anything too much less is equivalent to putting a spoiler on a Toyota corolla.

Who is this retarded cunt?

If you're wearing a belt and shoes you better squat at least 4 plates and deadlift 5. Bare minimum requirements

You need to develop good form before relying on belt.

kys

Sorry no one want to role play in your stupid fucking thread

Get a load of this guy. Make that 3 plate squat and 4 plate diddly and you'd make sense. Now you're just a weak faggot.

I bet he even approves it and likes to watch her getting fucked by others haha

Around 90% if your 1rm

At least a 2 plate bench imo.

90% of people in commercial gyms cant squat 2plate to depth, just start using them whenever you want so you get accustomed to them.
Disregard these

You can use them whenever you want.

might be in front, i mean tf he gonna do about it? Maybe an agreement...

I use one when squatting 3 plate+ and deadlifting 4 plate+. It won't kill you to use one for a 2plate+ squat or 3plate+ deadlift if you're a beginner.

Use them whenever you feel like. I started using a belt after 2 pl8 squat. Most people in your gym think that anything over 135 is a lot and nobody will judge you for it. Of course you'll have the autist in the corner who browses Jow Forums between sets while he makes a thread saying
>guy squatting lmao2pl8
>he's wearing a belt
but it doesn't matter.

It's not about weight.
You can start using one after you learnt how to use good form and brace yourself properly if you really want to. This however takes some time so you should be in the +2 plates range for squats by that point.

I got my first belt when I was squatting 3.5 plates and don't see a reason why I should have got one earlier to be honest. But now I use it for every heavy set I do so my core doesn't get too bulky.

>Of course you'll have the autist in the corner who browses Jow Forums between sets while he makes a thread
It's me, I'm the guy

If you're going to wear it wear it for your last warm up set and your work sets only.
Weight doesn't matter too much, but put it off for as long as possible.

The belt only helps you do something you should already be doing. Bracing your abs, the belt just allows you to contract them harder

To normies
1/2/3/4 unironically
To people who have actually worked out.
They probably wouldnt give a shit because back pain is actual aids

I throw on a belt at 2 plate just to get acclimated to it for the heavier weights. You shouldnt use it as a crutch for a weak trunk but in reality who gives a fuck wear a belt when you want to

Squat 2x bodyweight and/or snatch bodyweight.

Times that by 2/3 if you're a woman.

I would rip her like I ripped my army recruitment letter

In case someone else wanted just the grill

Attached: 1565027817426~2.jpg (825x1707, 317K)

I squat 2pl8 and wear a belt and power perfects

Stop being so insecure

god bless

is...is he really having sex with her? Well, I guess this is it boys, time to end it.

Attached: 4738EC7D-CFFA-45F8-BEFB-AE1D158BB028.jpg (633x758, 31K)

>90% can squat 2pl8 to depth.
Not a fucking chance.

Belt is never tryhard if you're actually trying hard; you can tell a guy is using hia belt right when he's an unresponsive pile of sweat for 4 minutes after his set, while the kid with a belt who texts for 9 minutes between sets is just using the belt to look good

he said can't

oh ok. sorry I’m rarted

I wear romaleos and squat lmao3pl8, it is priceless to see their faces mangled with jealousness, that I have enough mooniez to buy those, even though my squat is laughable

>3pl8 squat
>laughable
haha yeah so funny lol

Jow Forums has perpetuated this weird meme that 1/2/3/4 is terrible stats even though 90% of people on this board dont even lift weights

It really is fucked up and super demotivating for new lifters who, if they really looked around, would realize that squating 2pl8 makes them stronger than most in their gym. The majority of “big guys” in commercial gyms are bench and curl bros. It’s no wonder they bench 2.5pl8s when it’s all they’ve been doing for the past decade.

I wear my belt all the time even for some assistance lifts and always do extra core work because I fucking feel like.

Attached: 1565616862907.gif (328x328, 1.95M)

7 maybe 7.5

Shes a lot more attractive with a retard next to her

Has nothing to do with safety moron

Jow Forums has jaded us so much bros

If you break out the weight belt any time before 225 on bench you're a fucking faggot

*deadlift. And squat, too.

This isn't Reddit fuck newfigs

I wonder if that guy has any idea he's a meme here

That’s why I come to 4channel instead now

I squat and deadlift over 500 and I dont wear shit except for straps sometimes, and I lift in my socks and I dont give a SHIT

Wearing socks on a squat seems dangerous, but that's maybe because our squat racks don't have a good anti-slip surface on the floor.

Bitch probably sticks his entire arm up there for pleasure

>back pain is actual aids
Fix flexers retard

WHO is this semen demon.

Not hot wheels though

Attached: suprisedwojac.jpg (569x506, 44K)

Nah that's the type to be with a white rich chad

You guys are weirdos

Thanks for pointing that out, user. We may have gotten confused.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190719-233928_Brave.jpg (822x832, 424K)

How does her pussy taste like, bros?

Old milk and salty coins.

how much is 1 pl8 in muttstan

What if that lady just murdered him. Like, choked him till he died while laughing about making the gene pool better, and how she is superior to him. That would be so wierd haha.

>Caring if people see you as a try hard
Imagine ruining your training so people see you as a normal nobody

Attached: wx72ghylva411.jpg (650x654, 36K)

And you have to be able to do 1234 in 6 months. If not you have to inject testosterone or stop lifting.

Like a bag of sand.