Bulking foods thread

bulking foods thread

Attached: 1565919309677.jpg (480x360, 24K)

Black beans and ground beef. Your farts will be noxious though.

Does red beans works too?

isn't there semen in those balls

what the fuck is that

Just more testosterone...

yes so more gains

>eating animal organs
>eating animal flesh

Beef heart. It’s very cheap, and cooked properly, tastes like tenderloin.

bag like this is roughly 4400 cals. i can eat half in a sitting. delish

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 13K)

This, OP. Organ meats are super underrated and basically free in the west.

your brain on sôi

Like it says on the label, goat testicles. You can also eat mutton ones.
You have to cut them in half, then peel them. Then cook them in a stove for a few minutes on each side with oil/butter, minced garlic and parsley.
Taste is hard to describe, but it tastes like offals. It's not very strong. Texture is somewhere between liver and brains.

PB is probably the cheapest bulking food. Downside is that it doesn't contain any cholesterol, and it's not a complete source of protein, but same can be said of beans anyway.

Beef heart is great... but lamb heart is fucking amazing. Incredibly tender, great layer of fat over most of the heart and at least where I am its pretty much the cheapest cut I can get my hands on.

How do I cook it? Low and slow?

Checked.
Brown rice + black beans
85/15 beef, chicken breast with skin
Rolled oats, whole milk, peanut butter
Broccoli, spinach, mushrooms and olive oil/canola oil
Done

Trailmix is the way to go for an absurd amount of calories. Shit's expensive though.

What about it containing metals and toxins. Is that true?

The only thing you have to watch out for with offal is the living condition of the animal. More so than muscle meat, if the animal lived unhealthily, the organs will be unhealthy. Don’t worry about toxins, kidneys and livers filter toxins, they do not store toxins. Offal is often high in iron, magnesium, copper depending on the organ. However, Mercury, lead, cadmium and tin have been found in mass-market offal sometimes, so again, it’s important to know how the animal lived if you’re concerned about the risk.

your point being?

Just don't put it in your pussy.

so what

I want to eat bone marrow, organ meats and lamb but it's all very uncommon in US supermarkets

Attached: 1562787407773.jpg (1280x720, 38K)

>basically free in the west
I wish, hipsters have driven the price of everything up to the point where it's not much less than regular meat unless you're going for pig urethra or weird shit like that

Not where I live :( I have no idea why though. Liver is used in one fairly popular dish in my country but all other types of organ meat are very unpopular. My guess is that large butchering companies export it or throw it in the trash because noone (except me) wants to buy it.

You can get cheap organ meats from the factory farmed shit but the good stuff has always been more expensive. I don't hate the hipsters, some American hipsters at least because they help put white farmers back to work. And I love the grass fed meme, and the better pork we make these days.

Update: I went looking again and apparently some butchers sell veal liver at roughly the same price as what ground beef or chicken costs. I might try that out just to try something different although it doesn't save me any money.

I generally take the hearts and cut them into thirds from tip to where the valves connect, which makes three little "steakettes" and ill either marinate or dry rub them and then just pan fry em in plenty of butter. They don't need seasoning but it never hurts imo (besides with premium steak cuts). Definitely low heat, and they don't take long to cook, and lamb is safe as can be really.

Im sure there are 100 other ways to cook heart online but for me just cutting it into manageable slices and tossing it in a pan is simple and delicious.

Sweet thanks. I'll talk to my butcher about it. I presumed it would've had to be braised since its all muscle.

Lmfao. Laughed so hard i woke up my girlfriend.

Ngl bone marrow is delicious if cooked correctly. Had it in restaurants in London a few times.

black beans are better. dat dere anthocyanin content, among other things

eggs are pretty cheap, two. never done the cost/benefit and macro comparisons, though. but they do have cholesterol, and i believe theyre a complete source of protein

Attached: powerleveling.jpg (1536x8000, 1.03M)

>two
how in the fuck did that come from my fingers?

Goddamn I feel sorry for you lamb is delicious so flavorful. Nothing beats sucking out the marrow afterwards.
Wishing you some nice fatty, sticky lamb shanks in the near future.

When you eat animals, you gain their strength. I have the abilities of several dozen unborn chickens.

damn how do i get my balls the size of those goat balls?

This new stuff called synthol

and there are people that actually do inject their balls with synthol and/or some kind of silicone to make them like softball-sized

I want REAL big balls, not plastic big balls

You know what? Youre so ungrateful and its toxic im like sick of it

I have ate 24 eggs before, but it was spread out, over like idk 4 hours? But anyway, I think he only felt like shit because he just ate it all in one sitting, like... What do you expect.

I apologize, but I really want to know how to get giant balls. They sit at about 3

inches long, 1.5 inches wide.
How do I get them to 4-5 inches long 2 inches wide?

That was gonna be my suggestion of you can't find it at a supermarket. Soak the liver in some milk for a few hours, some breadcrumbs, garlic, lemon and onions in the pan and you're golden.

Semen is created in the prostate , so no.

my sides

It's fed in the prostate. It's made in the balls. Where did you even learn that? Have you ever even cracked an anatomy textbook?

Attached: brainlet 8.png (406x452, 30K)

HOW DO I GET BIGGER BALLS?

Someone post the Jow Forums bulk shake receipe. I lost the image.

Attached: fit smoothie.jpg (736x2192, 701K)

Attached: sopa.webm (640x360, 2.88M)

Attached: bulk.png (629x447, 261K)

sperm is made in the balls, semen isn't, you dumb fucking cunt

"semen" is a collection of secretions from the prostate, seminal vesicle, bulbourethral glands, and the testes.

~70% is from the seminal vesicle, which is neither the testes nor the prostate.

Sperm is made in the testes.

almost a liter of oreos blended with fucking god knows what.. can a regular sized person even eat that in one go?

digits don't lie

Attached: Goat Testes.png (280x475, 16K)

Go to a butcher then you absolute pussy.

Attached: chink.webm (480x360, 444K)

Attached: 1498089717483.webm (300x400, 1.15M)

Attached: chinks.webm (360x640, 1.97M)

Lmao imagine paying over a dollar each for goat testicles when you can just cum in your mouth for free

Attached: 1512253017982.webm (460x612, 1.95M)

Attached: Rat.webm (368x640, 2.95M)

dude what? No. Have sex

Red beans? Are you a virgin

Attached: 1542084356083.jpg (485x428, 112K)

thats basically just recycling

THIS THREAD IS GROSS DELETE IT

Attached: 8549035209845.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

embrace the Chinese future bro

underrated

Mods pls delete

you need to learn to hate chinks bro. we're likely gonna get drafted soon

If that was true you wouldnt be able to ejaculate after a vasectomy ,

Tardliest of tards

Beijing Fetus Farm 动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

fucking shits mother fucking niggers

Attached: 61537550_373489546606764_1766782724615239168_n.jpg (640x640, 60K)

>just saying freedom is an issue in China
Looool

>making chicken livers and onions for lunch
>steaks with dad for dinner
>already squatted and did a spin class
>gonna spend the rest of the day NEETing and reading interesting books
>tfw

Attached: 1562431709456.png (661x623, 534K)

thanks fren

Will do

Find a flaw
>Protip: you can't

Attached: th (1).jpg (474x474, 45K)

What about white beans? I eat a lot of white bean and chicken curry, but I'll switch to black beans if it's a big nutrient jump.

Nice trips. You're all ripped but are you bulking spiritually fellow anons of Jow Forums?

Attached: 1560480415713m.jpg (1024x784, 248K)

One day we will crush the bugman for good.

no

is pasta good for bulking?

Not even true.

Nah, not unless you have trouble with overall calorie intake. Mostly just carbs and you dont feel full after a few hours.