Jow Forums Home Lifestyle

Jow Forums bachelor pad items thread

What are some home essentials for your Jow Forums lifestyle? What is your goal living space?

Examples to discuss ITT:
•• Items to make your sleep gains ••
>Blackout curtains
>White noise machine
>Firm memory foam bed

•• Kitchen essentials for nutritional gains ••
>instapot pressure cooker
>sues vide
>chef's knife

•• Mood and cleanliness for stress reduction gains ••
>house plants
>canister vacuum
>organization
>art

•• Home gym essentials for all home sizes ••
>foam roller
>pull up bar
>resistance bands

•• Cool shit for social and romantic gains ••
>wetbar and drybar essentials
>board games and group activities
>patio chill
>mood lighting, fur blankets, and other chick crack

Attached: ei6cc6U[1].jpg (1476x1026, 210K)

I've never thought about a white noise machine... are they worth it?

Do they really impact sleep? Expensive?

I like having one to drown out the clicking fan noise. You can get one for like $15

>he doesn't own a bidet or bidet attachment

It's 2019 and you're still wiping your crusty ass with dry paper? Are you shitting me?

A bidet is a bathroom essential and if you don't have one you're resinging yourself to living an inferior life.

>pooplets btfo

Attached: s-l640.jpg (640x640, 37K)

Sleep is overrated
Stop listening to the pop sci faggot who wants to sell book

Yes mr. noseberg I'll buy your special curtains that don't do shit

LMAO

What is the best place in the world to live?

here in my garage

Taking care of my living space has been the most therapeutic thing I've done in a while.

Not in the Juden Peterson 'clean your room' way. I mean putting thought into the way I live at home, what I want, what I need, and how my place impacts my daily performance.

It's so powerful to build a home for a purpose. To work towards optimizing your space. Having a place to take care of. Having a place that has a positive impact on the people you bring over.

Looks filmsy and annoying to clean. I 'd rather have the separate unit

Bidet attachment owner here. Here's my outlook:

The attachments can be annoying because sometimes they get out of alignment and you'll have to re-tighten the toilet seat.

They are not as difficult to clean as they look. It's just a small extra step when cleaning your toilet.
If you're place has hard water, eventually the minerals are going to cake on the inside of the tube attachments. It's going to take a couple years before that really makes an effect, however.

If you're an apartment dweller, it's still worth it with the downsides. The amount of people I've converted to the bidet speaks for itself. I could never live without one now.

Agreed and I'm not even a euro

Not exclusively Jow Forums but finding clothes you like and buying enough of them to last you the week is one of those small things that really help productivity somehow. I put them on unconsciouly, I know I look fine, I don't have to worry about it. Decision fatigue is a real thing.

Also buy one of those alarms that simulate natural light, shit makes you wake up with a lot more energy.

Attached: image6.0.jpg (1200x800, 120K)

>Also buy one of those alarms that simulate natural light

I've been very curious about these, but so many people complain that they never go completely dark.

i just use my fan to drown out the street sounds and my retarded neighboors who listen to loud music late

anything that gives off a continuum non loud noise works as a white noise machine

a good tea/coffee setting, drinking only water gets boring to any one, and i myself love my covfefe

Attached: 1565886301812.png (494x499, 150K)

>blowing dust sound the room

What the hell is sues vide

The average Jow Forumsizen is a player that brings home tons of girls to his cool apartment in the city?

I have a couple of 10h mp3 of "relaxing sounds" that i put on my phone at night and/or when i work.

You need a bicycle and tools

I just sleep in dead silence simulating death.

is it possible to be more based than this?

Don't need a bidet, just use a small pitcher to fill with water.

whats the best home pull up bar that isnt gonna collapse my house when i inevitably mount it wrong?

Over the door bar and you weighing less than 100 lbs

I would be happy with homelessness if I could have my foreskin back desu

good for you. rain sound makes me feel a bit better, especially at the office.

Just bought 5 more house plants, lads

This is becoming an addiction

>impact
Just say "affect" faggot

>tfw my mom raises orchids and gives me the seedings

chicks dig the flowers and they are easy to care for

They have apps for white noise, helps block out some otherwise annoying sounds while you sleep

Home essentials: heated pool, wife, children, nanny , puerto rican maids. Home gym. 3 refriedgirated air conditioners.

>nanny
>maids

raise your own kids and impart on them the importance of taking care of their own home you little bitch