I just want a mute gf who will teach me how to wave my hands around and make funny faces. Is that too much to ask?

I just want a mute gf who will teach me how to wave my hands around and make funny faces. Is that too much to ask?.

Attached: 580e6ff832719ec6f4a33209b922f73c.png (420x420, 36K)

I made this thread earlier and it was unsuccesful. I've made it a second time and it was also unsuccesful. Maybe i should stop making them. Thoughts?

Oh no user!. Please don't stop making these threads!. The give me a will to live at 23:44 pm on a saturday!

Oh my. I didn't know something so simple to touch another person in such a complex manner. It's almost like fate has bough us together this evening

Fate?. Do you believe in fate user?. Cause i do...could this be...could this be love that i'm feeling right now...?

Love?. user i...my heart has been broken badly too many times. I don't think i could feel love ever again...

start trusting ppl, user, and fucking improve urself
u aint getting shit from life if u don't just try to improve urself

Your words are live a knife in my heart...i wish i could find the bitch that broke your heart and rip HER heart out with my bare hands! Fucking cunt

Yes. She was a bitch. And a sexy bitch at that. She had really big tits

Oh. That makes me so sad...as i happen to have very small breasts...

Ah. Titties are titties. I would suckle on them anyway

y'all niggas fail to see the salvation is lies in God
God shall provide you with willpower to improve ur life, and faith to keep going through the path he has for you

user!. You are so presumtious!. It's love that i am looking for!. Not casual sex...

tits or gtfo
we need proof femanon

Lying whore. All women are whores. Jow Forums told me so

Jow Forums fucked u up, u have fallen for the trick of (((them)))

Who is this 4rth chin?. He seems like an ill spirited man...filling your pure heart with evil...

It's fun to watch Larping like this, and see people fall for something so obvious.

Jow Forums isn't evil. Jow Forums is wise and blackpilled

Blackpilled?. How can one be wise and blackpilled at the same time?. It makes no sense...also where the fuck are you going with this thread Op?

The devil is around every corner, he fills every empty space God does not
and as such, the devil is in those who try to deceive they children of our Lord, those who try to impose faggotry, degeneracy and death upon us

I have no idea, honestly. I'm not feeling very inspired anymore

We need a gf. In the original of manners of course

>tfw no small breast larping gf(male)

Yess. In the most original of manners
Glad i'm drawing all the crazy people into this thread

But no traps...my prreciouss...

Nooooo...no trapss!. Sssssneeaky CUNT

She betrayed us...she twisted our heartes...

GOLLUM...GOLLUM

What does smeagol want? Smeagol wants a gf...yes my pressious. With nice big titties...

Nice and big and fat and WWWWRRRIGGLY

And with milk in them...oh yes

And give them a nice big SQUEEEEZEE...and the milk comes out!

Smeagol, smeagol, smeagol. Oh smeagol feels so lonely..

Wtf is this thread anyway...i have no idea...a simbol of my life maybe...a shout of...fustration and outrage and...for crying out loud! A declaration of love! For life! For happiness! For tenddies!. For piss bottles!

For the internet! For the internet...that is the CUNT OF THE EARTH. Giving birth to aids, to monkeys, to CIA black ops FLYING BANANAS!. ALL FALLING AND DRAGGING ITSELF DOWN INTO THE VOID THE

THE SINNERS THAT WALK THIS EARTH AND TURN THEIR FACE AWAY FROM JESUS OUR LORD. OUR SAVIOUR GODDAMITMOTHERFUCKINGCUNTBITCH! I say! Old chap! Old chum! This thread...

This thread...is the online equivelent of the crazy bum who stands on the street and shouts crazy truth that everybody is to sane to listen to...alas such is the fate of man...and his penisbrain...

And so ends my humble play. Thank you gentle men. Thank you, for your kind attention. I call it: Flying worms on a withering potato peel. Now, if you will, a speach...as follows:

Romans!. Anons!. Lend me your eyeballs!. It is on such a fatefull day as the one stand in now..ahem...that i have the following words to speak and the nasal mocus to swallow...snnnnifffff...anyway, as i was saying...it is on such a fatefull day...that i do declare:

THAT I DO DECLARE. ahem...damn i feel like i have an audience now..welcome, welcome! People, to my humble thread...
As i was saying. On this fateful day i do declare that eeh...I am, an in common terms i would place it

Without a girlfriend!. Yes! You heard me right!. I am!. Now...you are wondering i presume...how such a thing could be. Well, now. If you will allow me...i shall tell you.
It was on one fateful day...such as this one...

it aint crazyness, it's just the truth
thou shalt avoid the devil for the devil wants to corrupt thee, by corrupting thee, he also corrupts society, and thus, the human race
and it is for that, my brother, that thou shalt seek not pleasure but the greatest good for both thou and those who art around thee

Ah yes!. Hello! Welcome, welcome... Feel free to bump the thread. At any time. As i was saying...it was on a fateful day such as this one...that i discovered a site called Jow Forums. Now you are wondering i presume, how i came across such a degenerate place...well if you will allow me i shall tell you.
It was on a fatefull day, very much like this one...

Ah yes! Thank you kind sir thank you! For bumping the thread, now. As i was saying...what the hell was i saying...let me find my notes...lets see. Ah yes!. Cheese.
Cheese is a dairy product derived from milk that is produced in a wide range of flavors, textures, and forms by coagulation of the milk protein casein. It comprises proteins and fat from milk, usually the milk of cows, buffalo, goats, or sheep. Wait, that doesn't seem right...

Anyway, i think you fellows got the message. Remember, a rich diet is enjoyable. But healthy diet is better!. A piece of fruit a day, keeps the cholosterol away! Haha. Anyway...