Skin Care and Youthemaxx General

Hey guys I'm 27 (used to be 26) and was just wondering what some good skincare routines/tips are.

Attached: patrick-bateman.jpg (800x441, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

firstaidbeauty.com/skin-care/product/travel-sizes/facial-radiance-aha-intensive-peel
stives.com/product-category/face-scrubs
lushusa.com/face/cleansers/ocean-salt/9999902128.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get out of here old man this isn't a safe place for you

> Use a gentle face soap everyday
> Moisturizer with sunscreen everyday
> exfoliate once or twice a week

It's really that simple. I'm 27 too and my skin looks way better than it did last year.

Just wash your face properly (use actual face wash, not soap) and if you live somewhere hot wear sunscreen. Also limit alcohol intake, dont smoke and avoid stress

That's about it, anything more is unnecessary

To add to this you should exfoliate as the other user said, I forgot to mention that

fresh semen

>I'm 27 (used to be 26)
Cracks me up everytime

Attached: 1564582379486.jpg (177x166, 14K)

Sunscreen on face with moisturizer
Exfoliate 2-3x a week
Moisturize after all showers
Face peel once a week or so
Face mask 3x a week

Any tips for blackheads? I did the mint toothpaste with backing soda and water thing on my face but it didn't help...

I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I’m 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I’ll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

Nutrition is everything 90% of it. The rest is about avoiding drying your skin out with long showers etc. Moisturizing can help but it's not necessary. Again, only nutrition will give you perfect skin.

Wash face with a real face wash (Neutrogena or something similar)
Use exfoliator after (I use Stridex Maximum, but you might want to try something else. Disregard physical exfoliators, they're shit).
Then apply moisturizer (I use Cerave AM, which already includes a sunscreen).
If the moisturizer doesn't have suncreen in it, apply afterward.

My morning routine is: Wash, Exfoliate, wait 10 min, Apply Moisturizer.
In the evening I do the same but skip exfoliating.

Your face is gonna look like shit from day 3~7 while your skin clears itself out. Afterward your face should look and feel much better. If pimpeling/rashes continue past this time, one of your skincare products might be causing a breakout. Only way to find out which one is by process of elimination.

This should also work for you, since exfoliating removes dead skin cells and causes higher skin turnover, clearing the skin in the process.

>Hey guys I'm 27 (used to be 26)

As opposed to

Attached: 1524395664198.gif (177x200, 11K)

based

>used to be 26
Good thing you clarified, I thought you skipped from 18 straight to 27

n e w f a g
e
w
f
a
g

wtf do face peels do?

Good stuff user

Do you have any expierence with Aztec secret healing clay? I've also read you should purchase Japanese and Korean products since as they would offer way more bang for your buck compared to expensive American, French and Swiss brands

>exfoliate
what the actual fuck does this mean? what are you doing exactly

Its basically a lite acid for your face.
Burns away dead skin and sloooowwwlly causes first layer of skin to be replaced by newer skin.

Put it on face for 1-3 mins, it can give chemical burn if you leave on face too long.

firstaidbeauty.com/skin-care/product/travel-sizes/facial-radiance-aha-intensive-peel

Basically sandpaper for your face, but designed to not cut/scratch it up.

Removes dead skin.

stives.com/product-category/face-scrubs

lushusa.com/face/cleansers/ocean-salt/9999902128.html