What the heck is wrong with women? I don't understand it

What the heck is wrong with women? I don't understand it

Attached: 8e27d1e2-36c5-4a91-b24f-2df8d1cba72f.png (601x960, 378K)

Is she telling the guy who isn't Andrew that he is personally grossly unattractive? Or is she saying that men in general are grossly unattractive?

Sounds like she's telling it to the guy eating pizza.

Are you seriously this dense?

she sent that because you sent her a cutesy message. she thought you might be interested in trying to chat her up and cut the cord as roughly as possible to make sure you didnt. isnt this what you guys want instead of being strung along?

he's not even half bad, he looks like he'd have a big pee pee

Nah she was hurt and used so she hurt some innocent person because she didn't feel pretty

That guy is more attractive than me. I guess that makes me very grossly unattractive then.

doesnt matter, he isnt what she wanted. for women thats all that matters
maybe, probably influenced how she worded it but i doubt it was the sole drive

>says guys are dicks
>proceeds to act like a dick herself with the next line

What a dumb bitch

Dude looks average
Women have unrealistic expectations

Attached: TaranaBurke1.png (1600x900, 777K)

>cutesy message
its bland as fuck. do bitches really think they're that fucking precious that some guy on the other end of a wrong number immediately wants to stick it in them? what a cunt, i can imagine there will be a lot more "andrews" coming and going from her life until she eventually kills her self in her 1 bed apartment smelling like cat piss and old wine

>Is she telling the guy who isn't Andrew that he is personally grossly unattractive?
Yes. Do you think she'd be that cunty and catty if the guy she accidentally messaged was a 9/10 Chad? Of course not.

Most women feel that they have the license to treat unattractive men like shit. Hell, they think it's the right thing to do. It's how they salve their damaged ego. In this particular case, this girl thought she was a Stacy only to realize Chad didn't like her that much. This threatens her place at the top of the social dominance hierarchy and it is only by putting down this innocent man that she is able to reestablish a feeling of dominance. The man being messaged was exceedingly polite and understanding but she still chose to take her anger out on him because most women view unattractive men as a cat views a scratching post.

She'd rather keep Chasing Chad instead of more homely guys who would actually stick around

Women have zero game. Try going on bumble for for a week and seeing the messages women send to guys. They all suck.

here' what happened

>andrew picks up some roastie at the club
>goes back to her place, fucks her senseless
>gives her a phone # claiming it is his
>she texts that number and it turns out it was someone different
>he sends a pic of himself and acts nice to her
>she calls him "grossly unattractive" for literally no reason
>ironically she was not attractive enough for andrew to want to stay around

chicks don't need game when the game is that easy

>have sex with a man before you've gotten commitment
>surprised he just leaves afterwards
Act like a whore, get treated like one. Why is this so difficult for women to understand?

Attached: 1450140274015.jpg (513x684, 226K)

Don't get why she said that to him when he was just nice in the texts. Hope he replied back calling her ugly inside or whatever, they act like that shit doesn't get to them but it kinda does

She was embarrassed about getting the wrong number so she had to put him down like that.

Oh fuck no why the fuck did you post that?

Its time to read punpun again I guess. I was hoping to avoid the series for a little longer.

>She was embarrassed about getting the wrong number
no, she was embarrassed that she wasn't hot enough for andrew (chad) to want to ever see her again

he saw her as low quality trash and pump-n-dumped her

>she had to
she had to? or what?

Best way to respond would be to rub salt in the wound and bring up Andrew.
>Attractive enough for Andrew to keep around
Sounds gay, but it's worth it to make thots seethe