Do yourself a favor and go vegan if don't want to end like him

Do yourself a favor and go vegan if don't want to end like him

/YdgHtv

Attached: klva7u3jnur11.png (900x720, 278K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SJIMFWOua9c
twitter.com/MichelleMone/status/728853141656055808
youtube.com/watch?v=v_w04VcsvNs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

or just dont do HGH

HGH Literally makes your skull bigger.

This. Why can't you roid like a normal person with T? If I ever do I'll just ask my doc for T

hes obviously spent a lot of time in the sun

Really, you don't want that? Joe went from twink mode to rupture you liver with a spinning back kick mode

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 29K)

I don't know, he looks pretty good for 52

It's crazy how better camera quality and 20 years passing can make you look way older. Really makes you think.

wait rogan is a vegan?

What logo is that on the left?

man made plants grains, fruits(carbs sugar antinutrients, toxins ect) will age you more than anything eat raw meat drink blood, animal fat and organs these are the food that ages you the less

Attached: tumblr_inline_o9frh8VzTP1qz8o02_1280.jpg (1024x679, 232K)

One of the early UFC logos

Attached: ufc-logo-redesign_web.jpg (1296x1466, 760K)

No

Yet 99.999% of vegans look old and broken down

He looks like he aged 20 years (from 20ish to 40ish) in 20 years. Vegans really are mentally ill.

is this true? my skull is small as fuck. im so insecure about it.

he's still a manlet and has a humongous head now

He just fucking went bald.and don't try to fucking tell me that going vegan prevents baldness, cause it fucking doesn't.

And would absolutely destroy 99% of people in a fight, so what

Is that why he's never fought professionally ?

He never fought professionally cause he has a way way better job and he knows that professional fighting would injure his head and turn him into a way bigger brainlet than he already is. Pretty smart move if you ask me

So what? Vegans don’t bald nor age in 20 years?

Why do carnivores look like this lol

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-05 Haleman(2).jpg (1242x698, 248K)

This carnivore with flaky skin and spots. Also has the same sunken eyes common with those who are carnivore.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-05 Haleman.jpg (1242x698, 355K)

I wonder why their eyes always look dilapidated. Is it because it's harder to stay adequately hydrated as a carnivore?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-09 Vegans Strangle Themselves for Birds - Suicidal Masochism - YouTube.png (1242x698, 778K)

Now that his hairloss is nearing completion, he's finally starting to look good. Props to him for sticking with it this long. I'd have buzzed it long ago.

His head is exactly the same size his hair just fell out.

Wow, it's almost as if he's aged in the past 21 years.

In all honesty Joe looks pretty good for being 52.

honestly had no idea joe rogan was 52

S3virge tells his followers to not drink any water.

Is this bait or do you really not know he was a vegan for years and almost died from it before going carnivore?

Vegans also lose their mathematical ability thanks to their diet
From 1997 to 2018 it's 21 years, not 20

Nice jawline, nice skin, good body for someone that doesn't lift
Now compare this to vegans

You mean have a stroke before 45?
My family comes from Siberia and those retards all die of heart disease or stroke from the Caribou.

Wasnt he a successful martial artist late teens early 20s?

he's shaving his head, it's a CHOICE.
it makes him look cool

Attached: 6yo-rogan.jpg (564x764, 98K)

this dude has been vegan and frutarian his whole life he just switch to a carnivore diet to stop degenerating 3 or 4 months ago look up his ex vegan story

yes sure dumb dumb eat your grains tofu vegetable oils and sugar and processed vegan protein powder you'll be healthier than a human eating his natural diet bc Michael Greger told you so

Attached: image-placeholder-title.jpg (1200x680, 177K)

"still a manlet" yet would beat you to death with a single pinky.
Yeah bro. Manlet.....
youre a fucking loser

If you die at 45 you don't age that much

Attached: UEwzwB-90sxfOxpN5kjf3qmfSLS6o-sat995maKZS5Q.jpg (960x794, 56K)

>Is it because it's harder to stay adequately hydrated as a carnivore?
youtube.com/watch?v=SJIMFWOua9c
I'm a 4 years ex vegan and back then i was trying to gain weight in the gym i was eating a lot quinoa/tofu/rice and vegetables and protein powders I was constantly thirsty so i had to drink a lot of water and juices(which fueld even more my sugar addiction) it was a nightmare i was urinating 30 times a day 0 gains whatsoever because all this water (5-6 liter a day) was washing all the little amount of nutrients i was getting on this deficient diet.. now i'm on semi raw keto i'm no longer thirsty I urinate normaly I try to drink the less water possible and hydrate mylself with fruits raw milk or sometime i can eat a whole raw steak with raw eggs and i don't feel thirsty for the rest of the day

Attached: 5b73eacb3cccd11e008b4567-750-562.jpg (750x562, 72K)

wrong pic lmao

Attached: mdbnf6sf9ub21.png (717x642, 553K)

what a Chad, mirin

Attached: chad.jpg (640x861, 110K)

He's not a carnivore plus he doesn't drink water.

This. OP's meme is worded to imply Rogan looks like he's 70?
If he had a full head of hair he could easily pass for upper 30s to mid 40s

Not even his hair, his face is fat and his skin is shit. That's really it.

Dilapidated is a terrible choice of adjective.

Eat a balanced diet and move around a lot, stop falling for meme lifestyles.

Attached: 41fb49823288225cae960ee8ac8439f3.jpg (768x992, 121K)

>his face is fat and his skin is shit

Post cheeks.

Hes fit, but god damn he looks atrocious. Everything about him looks fucking terrible, its actually insane considering all the weird shit he does to try and stay healthy.

I'm not a vegan you ape.

Seriously, he is 30 in the first picture, and is 51 in the second, and somehow looks older. He also
Started shaving his head and put on some muscle... Weird.

Why are vegans and the left so bad at memes?

He just turned 52 this month, and he is jacked. Most of the meat he eats is elk that he kills himself with a bow. It's probably one of the most heathy things he could eat.

same here

He looks good for being like 50, he's not going for a glamour look

Nah he looks terrible. I legitimately thought he was in his 60s

i hope you get brain cancer and die you faggot i think eating meat and organ meat is healthy but if you think fruit and veggies are bad i legit hope you suffer from brain cancer for 6 months and slowly decay you cock sucking fag!!!! i wanna crack your skull open with an axe and piss on ur brain you worthless fucking dog

based blood drinking baby

do you even know what dilapidated means, retard?

A lot of keto people have those eyes too

For 50 something, Joe actually looks fucking great. I thought he was a balding dude in his late 30s.

You must have autism

You're being disingenuous and hyperbolic.

He doesn't even look like the same person. His eyes are totally different.

this
i'd be happy to look that good in my 50s desu. people are retarded, most 50 year olds look like absolute shit, hell more 30 year olds look like shit.

Attached: de15df26e9bf61c4f5672a08dc60a50b--reaction-pictures-frogs.jpg (236x227, 9K)

> Anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory foods will age you faster
This is what carnies actually believe

> Drink as little water as possible
Okay, can we finally classify the keto cult as being a legitimate eating disorder now?

I went vegan when I was 14, I am now 18 and I look like a builtfat 30 year old with bitch-tits. And I am a manlet like Joe Rogan.

5'9", 170lbs, neanderthal slavnigger skull shape and I have a fat irish nose.

I know I could be doing better (my bodyfat percentage for my weight is horrible, I need to cut badly) but you have to acknowledge that lookism is real and genetics will fuck you over far more than even being a fruitarian retard who stares at the sun and thinks the earth is flat. And height always beats muscle in the mog game for some reason I.E. stop worrying about appealing to Jow Forums because you're infinitely ngmi

Attached: 1565913625538.jpg (800x450, 169K)

Why would you say that and then literally post babies who could be mistaken for elderly orangutans

twitter.com/MichelleMone/status/728853141656055808
damn... pour one out for this nigga

joe looks pretty good for 50 something

Post grampa

Lol he doesn’t look 40s he looks mid 50s

Also, when your Jew mate spams the sv3idge videos they all go on about “premature aging” of people who look their age

Stop projecting your delusions onto us

We just don’t want to needlessly kill, that’s the opposite of mental illness

> “why can’t my life be like my favorite anime were we stay in high school and look young and youthful forever and my girlfriend is a 9000 year old witch trapped in a 12 year olds body but it’s super cash money cause she is really 9000 years old”
>every youthism/lookism incel on fit

Anime legit fucks with your brain chemicals hahahahaha you can really tel who has cum stained bedsheets with a top layer of Cheetos dust

Wtf is wrong with you
What a weird rant to burst out with

Are you trying to be funny or are you just autistic?

hmmm

Attached: Bryan-Callen.jpg (400x600, 80K)

Great let me know when he actually uses his MMA bo staff skills to protect himself against a real threat and not some bro slap fight outside a club... then this might matter.

found the manlet lmao

yeah, in fucking taekuando hahaha

post body

>tfw you will never be a tiny gook drinking a 5'9 giantess's milk.

20 years. He started balding. Became less of a pussy. Got pretty jacked. Exercises regularly. I'd say he is doing all right.

youtube.com/watch?v=v_w04VcsvNs

Good advice without reply, that's Jow Forums for you.

I love reddit too bro

He would kick the fuck outta you

typo, he meant 5'2''

That dude has only been on raw meat for 3 months coming from a vegan diet. He also eats fruits so he isn't a carnivore you mongoloid

he did steroids