There are DUDES OLDER THAN 40 browsing this board right now lmao

>There are DUDES OLDER THAN 40 browsing this board right now lmao

Attached: B4DBBE64-45DB-4C2E-904B-8C3C4670C6B6.jpg (1185x1192, 228K)

deal with it zoomer

Attached: 1540758531090.png (222x228, 65K)

>there are fat dudes who go on IG and snipe photos and use them in CBT pretending that is their body

I don’t know what’s worse desu

Based!

>that samefagging boomer

listen you dyel underage faggot. this board was established in 2003 by a faggot anime faggot from something awful who LARPed as a member of fyad. anyone UNDER 30 who posts here is a fucking retard. you are pathetic. you're the teenager who listes to the beatles and posts on youtube about how much better musc used to be. you are fucking pathetic. 4channel.org is basically facebook now. old people posting stale memes. here you are a kid hanging out here. like a fucking incel inching his way into his moms girls night out because hanging out 45 year old moms is the closest he'll get to pussy.

you are a pathetic faggot OP. and so is anyone under 30 itt

There are dude's who view this board who don't even lift including you OP

and apparently "dudes" younger than 18 too

Literally me

Yeah, so what is your point?
Fit means $$$$$$ to some of us whose jobs require yearly physicals.
You think it isn't just more than truckers, airline pilots too.
The DOT tightens the requirement every few years.
Mandatory BMI calculations now.
I am too fucking old to go back to college and argue politics with idiot professors.
Easiest and best path is to get back in shape.

Since I am married, I am not getting fit to chase poontang.
Already did that in my life.

My bull years are behind me.
Little Wings Social Club 200-2003

How did you manage to turn on the computer Gramps?

How did you, you dumbass, ipad using, one button does everything, think I'm so smart but know nothing, motherfucker

HEY SNOWFLAKE GUESS WHAT!!!!!!! SOME THINGS YOU CAN ONLY LEARN FROM EXPERIENCE AND NOT FROM YOUTUBE VIDEOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEXT TIME A VETERAN WEIGHT LIFTER TAKES THE TIME TO SHARE HIS WISDOM WITH YOU PUT DOWN YOUR IPHONE AND LISTEN UP YOU MIGHT LEARN SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- MIKE

Sent from my Galaxy Note 7
-----------------------------------------------------------
SEMPER FI
PHILIPPIANS 4:6
PATRIOTS FOR ISRAEL
DONT MESS WITH TEXAS
IF YOU DONT LOVE IT LEAVE IT
LIFETIME CHEVY BOY
66 CHEVELLE SS
89 CAMARO
05 SILVERADO

Ha, I still have my old Radio Shack Color Computer 2 and an old Kaypro Clone with 640k RAM and a 20mb MFM hd running DOS 5.0
Got the green text monitor for that old bitch too.

Honestly it’s really fun right? I’ll go on the Russian FB and grab like those crazy gymnastic calisthenics guys and doctor/edit the photo so it can’t be searched, the Russian FB requires like weird account stuff to even view basic photos so nothing will come up.
One awesome dude I found has a piece of paper saying something in Russian and I just pop that in PS and edit it with a written time stamp if someone rages about if I’m real or not. This dude is just some ripped amazing looking Russian chad and people ((you)) the shit out of me
I don’t do it all the time but in the occasion I’ll pop it into CBT and score so many ((yous)) it makes people here so MAD cause this dude looks ridiculous but weirdly natty so it starts this whole debate and I can derail CBT entirely.
Random dudes trying to tread water with their posts and I have like 25+ unique pictures of this guy and nobody is the wiser
I love the fucking internet and messing with lookism faggots and all that jazz. Really appeals to my sociopathic tendencies
Desuuuuuuuu

what about the 50+ boomers

Attached: 1558926271646.png (1276x785, 1.29M)

You shoud have died in Vietnam you old fuck

Based

what's that jordan peterson cursed image jesus christ

Attached: 1563703562438.jpg (184x184, 7K)

Perfect hair and beard grooming.
I will never be that small though.
He is fit for sure.
225 is my goal weight.
200 if I starve myself and lose muscle mass

Are you zoomers even trying?

Attached: zoomersBTFO.jpg (355x108, 8K)

Give me random wisdom boomer. If it will be shit you will croak about 20 years sooner.

And what you need to now, boomer, is that if you are over 25 and browse this website more than 5+ hours a week you're fucking lame and weird. Not the good kinda weird, but more weird that makes it so people don't wanna leave their kid, or even their dog, alone with you. You're like a gaggle of middle aged moms trying to go out barhopping/clubbing. You only really appeal to underage boys who have romanticized you not knowing about the deep psychological problems you have. This place has always been a way to get your teenage and young adult angst out of your system and occasionally find a decent conversation. If you actually wanted to improve not only your fitness levels but state of mind you would've left here a long time ago. I'll be the first to admit most of the shit that is posted here is pure, unfiltered cancer, but I will also be the first to say that is how the site has always been. Stop being such a fucking roodypoo

Hard to believe. That's like a super minority of actual old school incels like boogie

kek

OK YOU NEED TO START COUNTING YOUR REPS OUT LOUD BECAUSE IT WILL GIVE YOU THE PSYCHOLOGICAL MOTIVATION TO PUSH HARDER. EVERY TIME YOU COMPLETE A REP MAKE SURE YOU CLAIM IT! IVE FOUND WHEN DOING QUICK REPS IT HELPS TO SAY AND IN BETWEEN EACH ONE SO FOR EXAMPLE IF YOU ARE CURLING YOU SHOULD BE SAYING ONE AND TWO AND THREE AND FOUR AND SO ON. IF YOU FOLLOW MY ADVICE I GUARANTEE YOU WILL GET STRONGER.

- PHIL

Sent from my iPhone
----------------------------------------------------------------------
COAST GUARD 82-86
BLESS THIS MESS
GO WILDCATS

u gotta do what u like regardless of the judgements or expectations of others, i am approaching 30 and i proudly observe any board i want because I am me, and not some weird mishmash of others expectations set upon me, i create my own paragridm of what is appropriate or not appropriate whether i am allowing your dog to suck on my nuts that is my perogrative as long as you dont catch me and no one will catch me letting a dog suck me down because that is a metaphore that only exists in a 4th layer of existance where thoughts and the astral collide buddy

You will croak 50 years sooner just for this very shit post.

Attached: 1500729541675.jpg (330x417, 16K)

>there are dudes in college and HS posting on this board RIGHT NOW instead of smashing unlimited 18 yo pussy

a more despicable position to be certain

Attached: madeit.webm (310x360, 2.21M)

I prefer old people. Young people are a bunch of faggots.

Attached: Bogart Showcard.jpg (1300x1733, 276K)

I'm 41

Except that would be all fine and dandy if you were a well to do individual with just so happened to be into dogs sucking on your balls. But we both know you're not. I'm not saying you need to be a millionaire or even those shitty gorillion dollars a year programmer or male nurse LARPs you read on this board. Just someone who is making it in life. Yet the majority of people that on this website past the age of 25 rarely are. Consider this: you spend your time arguing and conversing with people that are mainly in the 15-21yo range with a few 22-25s sprinkled in with the rare 25+. People in the first category know NOTHING about self improvement, life, and so on. Yet you act like you're superior to these dipshits? Get fucking real. Again, you sound like a woman that tries to play off swinging as some open love horseshit when in reality there's much deeper, darker reasons behind it all.

flawless/10

SUP MIKE, THIS IS YER BOY RICHIE
GET YER FAG ASS OF THE INTERNET AND BACK INTO THE GODDAMN GYM YA LITTLE FAGGIT

>There are dudes on this board that can't deadlift 1pl8

Attached: 1559956082321.gif (328x328, 1.95M)

would have been better than seeing the fucking shit show the world has become

lmao stay old and mad

Attached: 1565262114688.webm (744x720, 112K)

THIS IS THE KIND OF ATTITUDE THAT IS HOLDING YOU BACK!!!!! MAYBE IF YOU LEARNED TO LISTEN TO THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN THERE AND DONE THAT YOU MIGHT HAVE A GIRLFRIEND BY NOW!!!!!!

- PHIL

Sent from my iPhone
----------------------------------------------------------------------
COAST GUARD 82-86
BLESS THIS MESS
GO WILDCATS

please don't forget, you are here forever

Daddy~~~

Is there really? That would be spooky

yt people really let dogs lick their faces after they've been licking their crotches all day. Even more disgusting he lets the yt "woman" lick him when their mouths are scientifically proven to be dirtier than a dogs

meant for

Fpbp

absolutely based. OP on suicide watch.

oh not not on fit

truly based tbqh.

HEY YOUNGINS IF YOU THINK SPENDING ALL YOUR YOUTH ON THE INTERNET IS WORTH IT THEN YOU BETTER LEARN TO CODE. REMEMBER TO WORK YOUR BRAIN AND YOUR BODY.

- ROGER

Sent from my iPhone

-------------------------------------------------------------

MARRIED TO MY JEEP
93 CHEROKEE
94 CHEROKEE
89 WRANGLER
2019 WRANGLER
TOUGH MUDDER
BILLY NASH #1FAN

>tfw sedentary fat nerd all my life and can't lift shit
Soon though I will deadlift lmao1pl8 and then more

Attached: C1490FC9-005C-4798-9961-B758EBF8D99C.gif (366x218, 595K)

Attached: 1562513294029.gif (467x398, 74K)

Utterly based and high test boomer

im pretty sure any father would let their daughter do really stupid things just to bond and have some quality father daughter time, youll probably understand once its time

daughter posts picture of her dad after doing makeup on him, nothing unusual

OMG Dr. Peterson! I always had a feeling!

Thoroughly underrated post.

t. bbs boomer

>going to a strip club in Atlanta for 4 years
Kinda cringe bro...

D-dad is that y-you??

Shut the fuck up boomer

Attached: 1562598642909.jpg (720x836, 39K)

FUCK THIS I'M NOT GAY

Attached: FkjxNfT.jpg (600x315, 15K)

Based boomer

Post body

Based boomer

>There are DUDES OLDER THAN 40 browsing this board right now lmao
You mean like (You)?

Sup. Not reading your posts. You're the 16 year old kid who goes to prom with his mom. You're the 20 year old whose only friend is the old lady he used to help out by mowing her lawn. You're the bitch boy who listens to the beatles on Vinyl in 2019 because music isn't what it used to be. Your'e here on this old ass janky website pretending to be anything, but you're nothing. You're a bitch. Your peers? On Tik Tok or Snapchat or whatever the fuck getting pussy. You? Here, on an outdated anime image board filled with 30-40 year olds. We just humour your zoomer ass because of how pathetic you are. Sure, we cringe a bit, but we'll pass you a 5iver in the hopes you spend it at the soda shop to pick up a girl.

You fucking fag

Attached: 1550559254576.png (944x720, 487K)