How am I doing ?/ is it too late ?

Attached: image.jpg (3088x2320, 942K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5qJeICPLQpk
youtu.be/7nJgHBbEgsE
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4535334/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what the FUCK ARE YOU DOING

Attached: 0922 - yfkczTj.jpg (499x499, 55K)

No. 2k calories a day max, make it 50% protons and 25/25 % electrons and neutrons. Do couch to 5k. You should make it by a years end.

Bro make sure to

Can somebody explain to me how this happens? I mean how does one let go to THIS level?

being american

You went a little overboard with your bulk brah.

It’s never too late.

Clothing manufacturers creating sizes that accommodate ridiculous widths. There's no incentive to slow down on eating if you don't have to worry about walking around with ripped pants and such. Clothing lines should cap off at L and only make clothes that are longer or specifically accommodate things like broader shoulders/ribcages from there. No normal human will ever have a healthy abdominal core that requires and either snuggly or just loosely fits a 3X or higher.

>Do couch to 5k.
Why do you hate this blob's knees so much, user?

Attached: 1565665882500.jpg (639x719, 39K)

Sedentary lifestyle is the direct cause.

The reason it goes on long enough to get to this point is crippling depression.

The worst part is that lack of exercise is a big contributor to depression, and getting exercise is one of the best ways to cure depression, but depression makes exercising seem like an impossible task. Its a vicious cycle that few break free of.

No jogging or running right now. He should focus on spin bike, stationary bike, elliptical, swimming, or other non impact shit.

fat ass whale nigga go buy yourself some bronkaid this instant and start eating less

Hes walking for like the first few months while he cuts massively.

Walking isn't going to be much better for his knees at this point anyways.
He should start with a 2 week fast, 1 week protein refeed, then another 2 week fast before he even thinks about it.

Attached: 1488268503931.jpg (500x423, 60K)

You can do it user!!!!
I believe in you!!!

It's never too late, user. you can do it. Fast to eat the excess skin.

youtu.be/5qJeICPLQpk
youtu.be/7nJgHBbEgsE

>anons still taking OP's bait

For activities do light walking or some kind of biking, get a planet fatness membership and build a habit of getting out to the gym.

Food wise do anykind of reduction and fucking stick with it, fasting is a meme but it's very affordable, you can ease into it with keto and intermittent fasting if you want.

The only thing you should drink anymore is water and snake juice. Never take an escalator or elevator again and park towards the back of the parking lot.

You've already taken the first step, just keep going and you will get there eventually.

You're disgusting. The only thing more shameful than getting to this state, would be doing nothing to about it.

Isn't this one of those reddit things that tries to eat itself to death?

>senentary lifestyle
BRUH, my brother is more sedentary than any of you, and he's 112 lbs. Exercise has NOTHING to do with it.

That's kind of hot. It reminds me of the fat chicks I jack to.

Attached: chubby belly Gainer._1_1_1_1.webm (640x360, 1.94M)

Metabolic rate in humans is a highly variable trait, the difference betwen individuals can be >25%

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4535334/

>tfw I look like this

I don't even like eating anymore but my mom always buys me too much food. We're poor and I feel bad for wasting food and not eating, since she buys stuff only for me. I tell her I don't want it but she thinks I'm just being modest, but I try really hard to tell her to avoid buying so much groceries/prepared food for me but she still does it.

I feel bad when it goes to waste, I don't know how to get her to stop.

How about stop eating everything in front of you like a pig. Then she will learn you don't eat like a pig.

Also upload some belly play videos.

I'll do a vid for 10 dollars