How true is pic related?

How true is pic related?

Attached: 52E4B15C-6B68-4929-8A1F-AAA0F5982C25.png (1008x1395, 609K)

I don't know. I would assume you just have to casually workout to have some kind of muscle tone and just a low bodyfat.

Add more quadwork to counteract the posterior chain effects of the stiff legged deadlift (to avoid imbalance)
Do NOT do this every day, atleast 1-2 days inbetween. Deadlifting every day for a week will fucking kill you
Do NOT eat -800 calories if you want to concievably gain any amount of muscle mass

tl;dr pic related is completely fucking wrong except for the lifts, and even then there is no progression

>dumbbell shrug

Cringe. Enjoy zero traps.

This is health club tier, and a great way to look like a skeleton dyel with nothing to show for your work
Nothing wrong with the exercises but it lacks
>A: a progression scheme (weight, reps, speed, rests, etc.)
>B: any kind of variance (a -800kcal defecit is too little for a fatass, and not gonna make any gains on a skelly)
Not gonna get shit for progress in a month either

> do 40 sets per day
No thank you

>Legs don't need to be worked hard to unlock otter mode
>pic related

I swear, there are two types of posters on Jow Forums. The first are unlifting fucking numpties always looking for some "redpill" shortcut to "aesthetics" in order to get pussy, because they're underage b& smoothbrains that only derive worth from a woman's opinion of them, and are somehow scared of actually putting any effort into anything at all. The second are unlifting fucking numpties that come up with "the right way" to do things that only serve to handicap themselves, ensuring NOGAINS are made, but nonetheless have their head stuck up their ass because they do stuff "the right way." The latter are the shitmongers posting about how you shouldn't use a belt, or proper footwear, or eat protein powder, or drink anything but water, or eat the boogeyman food of the month, or use chalk, etc etc etc. The former are the insidious faggots like OP who ask if some meme routine they probably found on fucking r*ddit is the Sekrit Key Program to looking like an underwear model, refuse to lift heavy in any manner because "MUH JOINTS," and "don't want to get too big."

Calling either of you groups of misfires VOLEMs would be an insult to people who managed to lift enough to become Evermediates in the first place. Shut the fuck up, go to the gym, and get to lifting heavier weights.

Attached: Should've Done SS.png (1366x768, 1.87M)

They're great for preventing levator scapulae.

>tripfag

Attached: 1451933829541.png (625x720, 178K)

Is this pasta?

I unironically did this, but with calisthenics (pullups + bw rows + y-pulls MWF, ring dips + ring pushups + ring pike pushups TThS, facepulls every day, bike every day). I now look better than a shitpile, but not big. I'm OK with that.

Attached: 0b49fa6afccad6c842cda7ee607a4e272cc45c05_hq.jpg (800x450, 33K)

>CHODE

Nope, it autismally typed all that shit out. But I'm going to save it, and post it in reply to any appropriate faggotry until I am dead or b&

Really wish fat unathletic 20%BF powerlifters would get their own board. Squatting down and bouncing your fat thunder thighs off of your ass once every 10 minutes in the gym has nothing to do with fitness or athleticism

>20%BF
Post body

>fitness or athleticism
I have a standing broad jump of 102 inches and ran a mile in about 8 minutes not an hour and a half ago.

Trash with 0 thought or even knowledge behind it

>everyday
Going to stall quick

you need to take a break from this website homie

Literally just do calisthenics, it's the best choice for ottermode.

What happens to people who do this
>Be 5'6 chubby manlet at 160 lbs
>Look at this stupid pic and decide to try it
>Start losing weight
>Down to 140lbs
>Barely a slightly visible 2 pack
>Try to get lower to 130
>Only way to see abs now is through perfect lighting
>Decide to keep going because soon enough you'll be swimming in pussy
>120lbs
>You finally have your abs
>Still not getting laid because you're miserable and can't even carry a conversation
>Give up and balloon up back to 160

You're probably right. I do, in fact, go outside and do stuff and play basketball and chill with some vidya and otherwise have some semblance of a life outside of Jow Forums, but god damn if I don't spend at least a half hour per day on here, cheesed off about something or other.

But, I am physically the man I am today (>1400 lbs powerlifting total at ~205 lbs bodyweight, fundamental oly lift competency, semi-retired rugby forward, etc) because a fucking decade ago, I came to Jow Forums on a lark when /sp/ was flooded beyond belief by some f/a/ggot spamming squid girl. So I'm going to continue autismally posting here until this shit and you zoomers improve.

I was a chubby 5'10 king of manlets. Did this down to 155. I have a 4-pack, prominent serratus, and striated obliques. I've been comfortable here for two months. I have no illusions about getting pussy with abs, but I have more energy now and more confidence, so it's definitely helped.

Attached: kaosuhobbies.png (1280x719, 982K)

Important note: I also have the worst hip and pec genetics of all time. I'm still proud of my progress.

Attached: kaosuscream3.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

what is with the obsession DYEL dweebs have with Brad Pitt in fight club aesthetic

Good job nerd. I'm proud of you

This is so retarded.
>Picture of Phelps, greatest olympian of all time
>hurdur get this body in a month

I'm about fucking done with this board. Are people here really that stupid?

It's aesthetic as fuck and looks like its achievable in less time than most bulked body types

What site did you use to make that schedule?

Yeah but the reality is that it's not. These actors hire expensive personal trainers before filming to achieve these bodies. Most people with no training or any sports experience don't have that much muscle even if they do manage to cut down to 10% bf

Thanks m8. We're all gonna make it.

Attached: kaosupat.jpg (845x779, 56K)

Newbie gains can get beginners some muscle, even while cutting. Enough that they look half-decent. Even if they do a meme program, as long as they don't go to snap city, consistency will get them inefficient, but real, results.

i feel like dropping that low risks weird body shapes like skinnyfat