Be at the gym with gf

>be at the gym with gf
>this guy comes and slaps your gf’s ass in front of you
>your gf smiles at him and tells him to stop

What do Jow Forums??

Attached: 828DED4F-13D1-4F48-9863-B223673A71D1.jpg (1125x1122, 1.03M)

shoot a double and beat the fuck out of him. not that hard

take a big dookie poopoo right on the floor and scoot around like a zamboni

fuck niggers

stab him for touching my imaginary gf then fuck the hole

slap his ass

wait for him to start a set
stab him in the side, twist blade, rip up/downward with knife before pulling it out
if he falls to ground, stomp on head
if he tries to fight back, continue to stab

I have never had a meaningful relationship with a woman in my entire life.

Ask him to post body

If she does that, it doesn't matter if you beat him up, she will hop into the next dick she finds.

I would leave her and find another. Bitches are easy to find, girlfriends are difficult. Sometimes we mix the two up.

tell the guy to fuck off and stay with my girl for a week then break up

Tell him to have sex

At least he’s white.

>hips as high as the upper weight rack.

Yeah the dudes a manlet. It would be a pretty one-sided encounter. Weight classes exist in professional and Olympic fighting for a reason.

I bend the knee and ask him to take her in front of me right then and there. As he begins to mount her I prep him from behind by gently caressing his testicles so that millions of his holy orbs might fly down his shaft and into her womb, permanently changing my life for the better, forever. It's what uncle Adolf would have wanted.

Attached: 554610.png (570x881, 518K)

He's 6'1- 1.86 cm.

He is 6’2 220lbs 8% bf. He would whip the flour with you.

All dumb answers. Just do a 360 and walk out of there. It's that simple.

If Hitler had won every male would look like this today.

Based

Soon brother....

if i had some type of martial arts training i would cope by saying i would be able to beat him even though i'm a skelly
but i don't so i would just virgin walk out of there

Suck his dick

I'd ask for his routine and diet plan, and if he didn't give it to me I'd threaten to sue for sexual harassment, I assume most gyms have cameras. Also I'd probably break up with my gf and never try dating until I'm basically unmoggable, also his chest looks kinda weird.

fuck off redditfag

Yeah, I doubt that. I’ve encountered a ton of people who claim to be 6’1” and they’re really like 5’9, barely 5’10, and 5’11 with shoes on and so claim the rest.

laugh it off and later when he is doing some excersise i' d slam a 20kg plate in his face

If I pick a fight with this person, I'm fucked either way.
>He beats my ass
>I beat his ass, get banned from gym, probably have an arrest warrent, etc.

Honestly, there's no good way to get out of something like this so probably just continue whatever I'm doing, and leave when I'm finished.

Everyone in this thread needs to read this post. It’s the truth.

The moment she shows interest in the dude, look at her, say “what a waste of time”, look at him, “say, you can have her, I’m done”.

Based Slavic bro

How edgy

Shit like this is why natsoc is a disgusting philosophy. It inherently promotes cuckoldry, and the fact that it's intraracial doesn't make it any less fucking pathetic.

Attached: B8EA696F5BC646D784D47492391C6F7E.png (672x787, 930K)

this is true

if men hit on your women its up to your women to dimiss them and if they she doesnt then do this

He is an IFBB pro and gets measured, why the fuck would he lie about his height??

He smiles and tells you to stop

tell him that he should creampie my gf so i can watch his sterile sperm ooze from her vag then impregnate her to show how a virile natty does it

>guys slaps girlfriends ass
>take out a knife
>stab him in the chest and watch him bleed out
>get arrested and go to prison
>FINALLY get some reprieve from my girlfriend's fucking attitude, jesus christ I can't believe I had to stab someone just to get some alone time

Oh welcome to 4chins you must be new.

Slap his ass back and laugh.

Dis guy looks like a bodybuilder from 1989

Lmao this. This guy looks like a fucking 30 year old boomer.

Slap his ass to assert dominance and fuck both him and my gf.

Why does his body look so eierd and unhealthy

You deserve to die for mass replying motherFUCKER

Grabs gf's legs and throw here straight on his face with a rotating side hit.

Act like I’m gonna jerk him off then grab his balls and rip them off. As he’s bleeding out I shove them down my fucking whore of a girlfriends mouth and laugh maniacally as I’m carried away by police screaming “ WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY”
Once in prison I’ll begin writing manifestos about testicular torture and disperse them.

>Just do a 360 noscope and walk out of there
Fixed it for you

So is he my gf and me is the Chad?

>not an uchi mata with his head bouncing

Morote gari sir?

Why do roiders ALWAYS wear beats

>you can have her
Nah thats cucked. Theres a difference between leaving your woman and giving her up. If a dude slaps you girls ass its literally mandatory confrontation you have no choice or youre a bitch. Once hes dealt with you can then leave her for being disrespectful.

Tell my gf to stop being a whore and continue my workout.

my imaginary gf could fuck that guy up

So turn around and walk the way you were facing before?

Cope. Holy fuck that is some cope. I can tell your gf is already fucking someone else. If you have one. COPE

based

I reach down his trousers and shove my finger up his butt. Then I fart loudly and look him right in the eyes.

Nothing personnel bro

Tell him to fuck off, if he goes roid rage on me ill cave his face in with a dumbbell. fraud faggot

Attached: 1511394201916.jpg (680x1020, 67K)

GF (wife) takes her .38 out of her bag and makes him suck my cock at gunpoint.

Attached: 3DAD3D59-D912-4503-B52B-0D88C0B93B9C.jpg (480x360, 29K)

Slavs wont do this. We are not animals. This was some kind of Brazil/Indian/Serb shitskin

Based

Cringe

break nose with headbutt before overhead pressing girlfriend by the throat

>the nearby fat SJW wheezing on the elliptical sees this and is somehow recording calls the police for sexual harassment and reports him to the gym management and the cops arrive arresting the guy and since it was recorded the cops don’t need audible proof from your gf, he gets hauled away membership terminated your gf just stares into space and you continue your sets cause that is what would happen in reality

Fucking faggots

i’m a literal giant but i literally have no idea how to fight, and i dont even have a gf.

I consider why my supposed gf is not yelling at this roidbrah, make a mental note of it for later discussion, then continue my workout.

Attached: brianaraama1995.jpg (768x768, 87K)

If she doesn't like it start a fight

if she likes it slap her and continue my set

take out my pipebomb
blow up the guy

why do you keep making retarded thread with that guy's pics? are you in love with him you faggot? go die in a fire

my sides

Attached: 1521232521511.jpg (413x395, 38K)

spoken like a true beta

Kill him and wear his skin so I can be white :)

Not only is this a violation of the rules but also a violation of human decency

wtf!! you'd be facing the same way fucking retard

As if a guy who looks like that is interrested in girls.

Dump her and be glad I already know she was a whore instead of wasting my time thinking she was loyal.

This, but i wouldn't say "you can have her" that sounds like a cuck thing to say. Anybody has any idea what would be a better line to say?

Being an incel, or, just a voluntary virgin for lack of trying which is common among NEETs who never get out, this is still sad.

You mean to say you haven't even had a meaningful relationship with family members? Not even your own mother?

Follow him to the showers and rape his asshole while I choke him unconscious from behind. The best part is, I don't have a gf I'm just a gay degenerate rapist.

very simple :
I don`t have gf so this is impossible ;)

You unironically throw a dumbbell at him, it's not hard
Even hurling a 6kg one can fuck someone up
I would trade one slap of the ass for someone not being able to walk right for 1-2 months
Dumb the bitch afterwards anyway

>Befriend him
>Find out which WoW classic server he's gonna play on
>Make opposite faction rogue
>Dump GF and spend all day every day ganking him
>One day when he's in the gym, eyes red from the constant harassment and not being able to keep up with his friends in game,
>Walk up to him and tell him he should not have fucked with a gamer
>teleport behind him and slap his ass
>head home, rigging his car with a pipe bomb on the way
>walk out on a rooftop with a bandage on my nose and call gf to tell her I won

nothing personell chad

Attached: joker.jpg (798x420, 25K)

Start singing the Horst Wessel Lied

>smiles at him and tells him to stop
tell the dumb bitch to make up her mind instead of giving mixed signals

and then slap his ass

>gf smiles and tells him to stop
boom dropped. thats it. almost every girl i've met despises having their ass grabbed/slapped at a club etc. if her first reaction is to smile then she's a turboho. no interest. there is no future.

Natsoc has nothing to do with cucks you fucking brainwashed boomer.

I slap his ass and say nice gains bruh, then leave the place and find new women that's not a whore

imma take his roids and wait 5 seconds until he collapses from symptoms

Attached: EAA5B157-829D-484C-A21C-A7962C17D166.jpg (750x901, 348K)

What the fuck do you even talk about?

I'm married and neither have I.
Seriously. Mistakes were made.

suck his dick to assert dominance

swole isnt bulletproof

Invite him over for a three-way, then fuck him in the ass with no lube.

the most based of them all

Would be a shame for him to work so hard for so long just to get shot by a fatty.

Just wreck him and assert dominance, she'll forget having even smiled to him and will fuck you extra hard that night. All you faggots need to stop with the beta acting. If your girlfriend forgets for a moment that you're the best male in there, show her and put her back in place.

Attached: 1563244103012.png (658x643, 32K)

After you sucker punch the guy and tell him to fuck off, you eventually break up with your girlfriend before the end of the day.
Tell her that she's a dumb slut and move on before her roast beef stretches to 2km wide and she decides to settle down

Pretty based. I'm looking forward to reading them some day

Only good answer, if you slap both