Untitled

Attached: 4e1bd4d0964e52d265043eb2b0bad916be69bcd83649054afa93f2cb6d5eac4c.jpg (256x386, 32K)

>that guy who wears glasses at the gym
>that guy who squats at the gym
lol

>ITT the people that ruin gyms for dumbass new people/ i.e the people that actually fucking need to be there

chuck tailor wearing SS + GOMAD T-rex spotted

No just a pissed off newfag. Probably smaller than you in worse shape but I'd still hit you with everything I've got. Fuck you dude. He's even looking at you and I bet you were just smiling. I get it, pick on the weak, but you're an adult in public in a public place it's not your middle school you piece of shit.

>No just a pissed off newfag. Probably smaller than you in worse shape but I'd still hit you with everything I've got. Fuck you dude. He's even looking at you and I bet you were just smiling. I get it, pick on the weak, but you're an adult in public in a public place it's not your middle school you piece of shit.

Im scared i might see myself posted on Jow Forums someday

Attached: 49ltdsymisw21.jpg (236x234, 8K)

I'm not sure if this is bait, well played

Where are you, OP?

Shoes are too long

haha the joke is that he isn't doing anything wrong. holy fuck this is funny, gonna kiss you on the lips for that OP

This is fucked can't believe it

Can someone please explain why this picture gets posted around ? It's just a nerdy dyel but am I missing some detail here ?

Ohhhhhh I get it. It's either bait or a shitpost. Harhar OP you got me.

>tank top while dyel
>converses
>only 1 plate squat
>blender cup on safety bars
>gym shorts
>gloves

desu there are like 10 other things but it's posted to remind you people not to be this guy.

post body

Dude dye-dyel? You can't wear T shirts when you don't lift it looks stupid as shit, for some people tanks are the only option.

No, the image is posted to bait people posting things that can also be construed as bait like ->

whats wrong with converses?

But what if I can't even squat 1pl8 yet

>People still don't know that it has transcended being a picture of a dyel and is now just a way to farm (you)'s

I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE

WHO THE FUCK IS HE

Problem?

Attached: giga2.png (2005x2175, 840K)

He was doing the Press.

Attached: Screenshot_20190817-014303_Gallery.jpg (1080x1920, 542K)

Attached: 0B49CF4D-5866-4374-8C91-CD948DA227FB.jpg (500x750, 156K)

Same... especially since I was clearly in the background of some guys' workout video the other day at the gym.

ok, with no fucking jokes, what is wrong with this image

>gym shorts bad

t.incel

i know right?

Attached: 1530670030732.jpg (324x291, 13K)

didnt notice that till now

Just noticed:
>Red shirt with Blue shorts
Oh nonono

This. Fack you OP.

LMAO HOLY SHIT

Attached: meme.jpg (784x739, 235K)

Same

Attached: 032F7AB1-5F95-4DC2-A634-C0670BBE6FF6.png (665x797, 3K)

Here's a reality check. Bullying still exist out of highschool and people will still make fun of you for being a faggot. It just becomes more subtle and less bold.

Does this shit actually get posted every day. Like how patethic is this board?