Why haven't you settled for a 5/10?

Why haven't you settled for a 5/10?

Attached: average girl.jpg (720x960, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0ydXbJrQ4jc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She's more like a 6-7 (6.5?)

No shes not, retard

If that's a 5/10, i'm a 2/10.

Because video related is why.

youtube.com/watch?v=0ydXbJrQ4jc

>has to wear a sweater indoors cause poor
>all her hair is the same length
>that poorfag bookshelf and furniture
>lack of makeup
>messy as fuck table

5/10 all day

Why is she so commonly seen as a poster girl for the average looking, innocent, attainable, girl next door kind of girl?
She looks like she gets hit on by everyone all the time and fucks indie chads every day of the week.

>She looks like she gets hit on by everyone all the time and fucks indie chads every day of the week.

this poor girl

Attached: 1447979681870.jpg (960x720, 77K)

I have. Fucking awesome decision too. The 7 and above have zero personality in comparison. I'm actually able to have long conversations with her too.

Because there's no way a 5/10 would ever settle for me.

>tfw no gf who is lazy and kind of a loser but not mentally ill

Attached: gamefu.jpg (1200x1600, 196K)

Actually I'd like to. I think she finds me attractive too, thought I wouldnt say she likes me just yet.
Problem is, no idea how to proceed. She's a classmate too so I can't afford to fuck this up too bad.

I think I'm 5/10 or maybe 4 and have mental problems
I haven't had anyone rank me though so idk

>no gf who is lazy and kind of a loser

i love girls who only attained HS diplomas and called it a day

Attached: sm33.png (471x658, 410K)

Describe the situation to us better. I'd like to help out.

If you can ""settle"" for a girl you are not a robot
Now get out fucking normies

Is it just a meme or do you guys really believe these women are 5's or 6's

Attached: 1540768323536.jpg (986x902, 67K)

She looks and writes like a basic normie thot

It's an ongoing meme

Comfy GF, I'd spend time with her

100%

Girl at uni. She's not very attractive but I like her for some reason. Kind of my type I guess. I talked to her for the first time two weeks ago and there were lots of eye contact and she talked a lot, but she's someone who's usually very talkative so I didnt think much. I felt some curious stares, she was the one who started the conversation too and there was some physical contact also initiated by her, which are clues albeit small.
Then I went to a party and she was there. I am friends with the dj. She smiled wide when she saw me, but we didnt really hang out much at that party.
Then we talked again this wednesday. I was wearing shorts and she started putting sand on my legs, asked if it didnt bother because I might be getting sand "there", played with the hair on my leg a little, idk. That is kinda hard to ignore for me. Specially cause it was so in front of everyone, like she's totally comfortable about me.
She also helped me a bit the next day. I needed glue and she got it for me even though it wasnt hers. Also flung it from a distance while laughing loudly.
Normally I'd think I'm fucking in but she's so loud and extroverted that she might just be like that all the time for no reason.

I would settel for anything over a 3
Girls tell me im reall not ugly but super low self image
And honestly just want someone somewhat attractive and eassy to talk to and someone i can Rant to

Attached: maamamma.jpg (1439x1387, 214K)

Because they are all crazy cat ladies at my age, and I'm allergic to cats.

Personally I'd recommend a small casual date. But since you're classmates with her, just talk to her a bit outside of class when both of you have some time to kill and say "hey you wanna talk a bit about this some more over a coffee" or lunch, dinner. Its best to start easing into a relationship with this type of stuff.

>I was wearing shorts and she started putting sand on my legs, asked if it didnt bother because I might be getting sand "there"
congrats... now i have a boner

Yeah I'd do that but she's always talking with people and I'm not gonna ask her out in front of everyone. I'll try to catch her alone and hint at hanging out. I'd use instagram to hit on her but I'm really out of the social media loop.

Looking back it was a pretty boner moment but I was just confused at the moment.

>sears
she's unemployed

Attached: Screenshot_20180208-232331.png (1920x1080, 1.7M)

i looked her up. she is working at target now. thanks for asking.

oh boy, what a classic

She's not a 5 you plebs she's skinny with a nice face she's at least a 6

Yeah never ask anyone out in front of someone else. Its super awkward for everyone involved. But I wish you luck on this

the face tho
solid 4
nigga looks like ringo starr

She has a nice face you've been looking at too many women on the internet and your judgement is impaired. She's a 6.

Okay, she actually might be 5/10, assuming a scoring where 5 is average.

>bothering to finish your HS diploma
Not even white trash tier yet

I'm a messy lazy 5/10 NEET Weeb who doesn't get out much and the girls that I do know and most of the women around me a skanky meth whores.

Maybe I should give in to my inner weeb and go to Japan, if I can get an average girl here maybe I'll have more luck over there.

Attached: 1551157808022.png (750x1000, 870K)

dunno i kinda dig it
i find shit like sweaters endearing
shes at least a 7 for me

she did nothing more than the necessary, you fucking nerd

She's a 6, maybe higher if you cover her mouth

>played with the hair on my leg a little

She's attracted to you.

I want to bang all the homely azn exchange students. The tiny, bony little Vietnamese one with the big head and the messy black hair and the glasses? I'd rail the shit out of her. The pretty Chinese one with the bob haircut whose breath smells like coffee and fish? I want that. The pudgy one with the heart-shaped face and the cute flush in her cheeks? Rock-hard. The one with the frizzy hair who looks like fucking Samara? That's my shit.

What the fuck?
>all her hair is the same length
What the fuck does this mean? Am I getting memed or is this some bullshit I don't know about?

Based on averages, most Western women who aren't fat pigs have to be at least a 6. Fat turds are always a five or less, and they make up the majority of the population.

She's cute af. That wouldn't be settling to me.

>posts a fucking 10/10
Fuck you user

>settle
>5/10
no wonder people here can't get a gf if a perfectly average girl isn't good enough for 0-3/10s

Daily reminder that women like pick related will marry you if you bring them to the west. Their only requirement is that you are not some psycho that hacks them to pieces.

Attached: Screenshot_20190421-044506_Firefox Beta.jpg (2220x1080, 757K)

>symmetrical face
>not fat
>clearly not a degenerate
>white

You're living in retard land if this isnt at minimum a 6 to you tbqh

>pick
>can't spell a three letter abbreviation