Men are just mean. You're not an incel when the only girls you want are 10/10 blond stacies...

Men are just mean. You're not an incel when the only girls you want are 10/10 blond stacies. And you don't have to complain about how sad you are that you don't have a girlfriend. Maybe it's not your looks that are the problem, but your asshole character

Attached: 20190307_124049.png (1080x1475, 1.16M)

Ehh, men in general? Or just 95% of men on r9k?

If the latter then I completely agree based on my short amount of time here

Fuck incels but

>it's not your looks that are the problem, but your asshole character
woman like assholes, incels are just BETA faggots

Attached: megu finger up rude.jpg (600x600, 90K)

>52037385
I'm sure that if I met my 10/10, she would run screaming from me. I don't hope for anything, I don't want for anything, and I don't actively desire anything anymore. All I wish for is to hurt females in any way I can, and to disengage from a decaying ao iety that doesn't deserve my labor. Don't limp robots together with the newfags who amount to thirsty beta orbiters; as far as we're concerned, we'd rather see you die on livestream than try and engage with you.

Get off my boards you fucking roast.

Well yeah might be asshole incels are liked by women too. They just don't even acknowledge it as long as it's not Stacy. For real, Chads ain't that picky, your situation is nobody then your owns fault

yeah it's looks
but also their asshole charachter

>Well yeah might be asshole incels are liked by women too. They just don't even acknowledge it as long as it's not Stacy. For real, Chads ain't that picky, your situation is nobody then your owns fault
agree, incels are retarded anyway.
god I dislike them.

Shut the fuck up and get out, you parasitic whores!

lemme in that server

>complains about society instead of actively trying to make the decaying society he lives in better
you are literally no better than some teenage emo tumblr poster from 2008, user
maybe you could take some of their advice and kill yourself

Attached: fezzo.jpg (124x124, 4K)

I honestly just want a 6-7/10 cute becky. Pic is my ideal girl

Attached: Custom waifu 5.png (600x600, 132K)

Most of the girls below 5/10 are taken because guys want somebody that can't leave them and wont intimidate them. Anybody above 5/10 will manipulate you and use you because you are replaceable to them.

Attached: fdgfgfgfdgfffdfg.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>but your asshole character
I'm not sure about that, because the biggest assholes, murderers, have multiple gfs.

I'm only 4or5/10 probably, very becky

The entire World is fucked.

Attached: SSBlog_Stroke_1400x1050-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 65K)

It's easier to clear away wreckage and build anew than to try and uphold a rotting, unsubstantial structure. The current system proposes that women should be able to freely take the wages of males, kill their children without any input from thebfsther, engage in virtue signaling by punping their children full of hormones to make them appear to be the opposite gender, and a whole slew of other noxious acts. All of you need to be put in your place in order for any decent society to arise, and that will only happen after you're brought down several dozen pegs and your current protectors are slain. So, we wait.

If you sorta look like the pic i'm interested

I'm sadly not 2d user, I'm sorry.
I have bangs?? I'm pale and not overweight..

I understand that I'm ugly and mean and deserve to be alone already. Let me be and fuck off.

You garbage, you trash, you absolute fucking refuse. You shits don't even deserve the equivalent amount of energy it takes to remove litter from the street. None of you deserve a good damn ounce of our fucking care, labor, or love. All of you ar outrageous whores, forever fixated on gaining ever more resoruces; obsessed with perpetually improving your social standing and your horde of consumer items.

You are nothing but loathsome walking, talking bags of excrement. Get out! Get Out!
GET OUT, YOU FUCKING ROASTIE WHORES.

GET OUT!

I've never acted like an asshole to someone in person, and rarely act like an asshole online.
It's not that I have an asshole character, it's just that I'm socially incompetent, especially in person. I'm too quiet because I don't know what to say, or when I do it's already too late because I take too long to think of what to say.
Also meeting new people in person is really scary if I don't have friends with me.

What color (natural color) is your hair tho?

light brown kinda

Exactly this. Uhhhh I'm so ugly. You say I'm not? Why would I care? Your just an average girl, you don't count, I'd rather be alone. How can one be so fucking arrogant and self-pitying? You did it to yourself

Is fashion sense close to girl in the pic?

i wear sweaters and comfy boys pants and no make up ever

Why do people keep coming here to try an instigate stuff, just leave the robots alone? Find something else to farm Reddit upvotes for.

Attached: 1551190476370.gif (500x375, 1.61M)

Perfect. Do you have a dick?

listen....that doesn't mean I can't be 5/10...

I can take or leave it to be honest

yeah there's something there but it's not much

Must be nice being a woman where you can get a decent boyfriend regardless of how shittg your personality is.

What are you talking about? My stance on dick?

>Look, I know I'm ugly and an asshole and that I don't deserve to have a girlfriend. Can you just leave me alone?
>Wow how arrogant and self-pitying

You can't fool me with your victimization complexes anymore. I have been on this board for long enough to know, that most men on here are by no means ugly and being an asshole to people is something you chose

I don't believe that I'm unlovable, but I've decided to try being a feminist and waiting for a woman to ask me out.

"Omg user really is going to die alone"

Feminism is a jewish scam silly

Just wanted to pop in and check on things

Attached: 1406593109955.png (375x375, 138K)

I have to wait a very long time before reporting another post.

My only requirement in terms of looks is that she has a decent face

>he doesn't know
Keep telling yourself that.

>thread opens with "men only want 10/10 blonde stacy" and people respond to it 100% seriously

Attached: 1555598601934.jpg (680x680, 65K)

they won't admit to doing any wrong, they lack insight

Sick of having my heart broken and feeling like an idiot whenever I get close to having something.

Tried it with a boy, tried it with a girl. Failed both times.

I have never had anyone in life and all I want is someone to hold so I can feel better about it all but it all goes to shit

Fuck both genders fuck it all

>be young
>young love
>develope ptsd from the shit he does to me
>can barely hold on to a job anymore because of it, let alone normal social implications
We're supposed to suffer might as well get on with it. I have tried and failed so many countless times that I can no longer take anything or anyone seriously

Can someone give me an idea of what 5/10 Becky looks like?

>ideal girl is an anime girl
every time

Walk around a college campus and pay attention to girls you wouldn't pay attention to. That's my idea of a 5/10 girl is