Attached: iu[1].jpg (1485x1051, 367K)

Roid.

Big shoulders are signature roider

roids is only way. never seen a natty dude with 3d delts

Eat clen, tren hard

roids
not even memeing

Get on dat dere celltech.

Maybe it's the angle/pose but this doesnt look good proportionally. Looks like synthoil

Roid like an insecure and inferior pussy

Androgen milkshakes

this. traps and chest look comically small by comparison

Lmao at all the insecure manlet incels here claiming roids only.

Hard work and dedication are NOT in the weaklings vocabulary (pathetic is though). Unironically have sex and train hard fags

take drugs like whey and creatine

Zumba and working on cars with your dad

Steroids. Do lots of lateral raises.

That's the pose that most accentuates the lateral delt, and he has a pump. He doesn't "really" look like that when in a relaxed pose.

Show me a natty with delts this big. The amount of people who have this in them genetically even with proper training and nutrition is comically small if they exist

See OP pic related, idiot. Have you ever done Lateral flyes? Train harder please and stfu dyel scum bottom feeder

Back when I was super strict with my workout I had shoulders maybe 20% smaller than that. But still noticeable. I don't carry much fat on my arms at all so they popped out more. I also did lots of lateral and front raises.

Which roid can give those sweet 3d delts?

Not that my shoulders compare to OPs pic but this pose really accentuates delts. He would look great in a normal pose.

Attached: IMG_1239.jpg (716x911, 144K)

To grow your delts, focus on overhead pressing motions, lateral raises, and facepulls.

Attached: facepull_no_jutsu.jpg (1080x772, 71K)

Bro this fit. You’re not supposed to actually help op out, you’re supposed to call him a fag, them complain about not having a gf, and then mention you don’t lift for whoreholes anyway (post anime loli tho)

you can hit medial delts 6 times a week

so lateral raises pretty much every single day

Myostatin deficient Jow Forumsizen here, even I struggle with putting on decent mass on the outer delts, so yeah, roids.

Attached: stretch.jpg (1080x1080, 160K)

Nice. Natty?

Have a great frame from genetics.

work your shoulders. now THOSE shoulders aren't natty, but you can get really large ones natty. also some poses give them more roundness than others, for instance normally shoulders kind of blend down into the biceps area, but with some poses the "border" between them becomes a deep valley so they look enormous. that's just basic posing obviously but I felt it was worth mentioning.

t. natty (I would say relatively large?) shoulders
I have 3 workouts I rotate around, chest-triceps, back-biceps, and shoulders-calves-cardio, by having 1/3 my workouts revolve around shoulders they have of course became large. if you work a muscle out it grows.

Attached: image2.jpg (460x806, 300K)

If you would actually have a myostatin deficiency, it would be easier for you to pack on size dumbass.
Myostatin inhibts the muscle from growing.

he said despite his myostatin deficiency he can't build outer delts

a bit cope imo

Yes I have it, verified through genetic testing, nigger.
It's not like I don't put mass on the delts, but it's significantly slower than legs/arms.

SS and GOMAD

Reading comprehension. Acquire it
Bost pody

>Bost pody
Latest CBT in the archive.

you can make good shoulder gains doing stuff mostly for front and side delts (like OHP and lateral raises) but huge shoulders are usually a sign of steroid abuse. They respond extremely well to them and honestly it's just unfair, why couldn't roids give you a big ass instead?

>tfw weak as fuck shoulders that hardly improve in strength