Niggerbros

Niggerbros...
Manletbros...
Fatbros...

Attached: 1566105712420.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Post body, you’re all 3

stipe fucked dc up. what a fucking comeback. liver shots are no fucking joke cottdamm

Good. Fuck Cormier.

Why are you surprised? Are you stupid? Stipe was lighting him up in the first fight

>that first right to the face

b-but manlet nigger stronk...

Go back to crying in your hands Daniel you fucking bum.

Why's everyone hate Cormier. Killer fighter and humble in defeat

Cormier is based, one of the few likeable UFC-retards.

Attached: 18f101f1be2c4d9908a2b87989a89d13.jpg (850x850, 68K)

Why I cant play videos on Jow Forums. They either lag and stop or say smth like, the video is corrupt even tho I know it isnt.

install gentoo

Humble?

>You are not retiring right now
>I have to have you on my podcast to convince you too.
>Look at what happened to schab, his life is looking up now

Attached: sei_49318916-a2d5.jpg (644x515, 53K)

>Writing random name instead of user

Gotta go back

Why the fuck are slavs so stupidly strong?

Yup. Stipe only lost the first fight cuz he had his eye poked to Bolivian. Easily the better fighter.

Fuck so depressed lads. DC fought like an absolute champion in round 1, he overestimated how much he softened Stipe in round 2 and then got lured by HIMSELF into a slug match, how?? WHY?? he landed the exact shot he KOd Stipe with like 2 times without the same result, why didn't he go back to the leg kicks after that? Even when he was taking big shots DC was winning this fight until he lost. He beat himself. What a low IQ performance this was. I'm seething.

Stipe landed like 15 liver shots and DC didn't do shit about it. he deserved to lose

Diet and genetics

How's that money match looking to you now D.C.???

This was one of my least favorite post-match moments. DC was knocked out cold, and they brought him back with smelling salts; then, they tried to interview him while his brain is still toastered + mocked him for crying

Our lives are harder.

Yeah, a bit fucked honestly

no pity, watch his tittle match DC is a fucking eye poker

Why didnt DC wrestle him more

We have a higher chance of actually being physically active in our daily life.

Those meme crossfit circuits are trying to imitate what our lives are like everyday.

He’s a fat fuck cheater, shoe me the video
I want to see him cry

It isn’t a random name you moron

>Croat
>Slav

Attached: 1366486243369.png (196x171, 3K)

Ew so he’s a balkan
Like the guy said he’s a cockcroatch
Turkish rape baby and half Slavic

>Still bros

Attached: images (32).jpg (650x472, 19K)

stipe is a firefighter who hangs out with high test guys all day while dc plays grab ass with groupies.
stipe still had the desire to be the best in the world while dc just thinks about all the vacations he's gonna go on when he retires.
of course miocic won

there's a difference between humbleness and feebleness

You dont actually know what that word means
You most likely dont either

ref should have stopped that way sooner, this is why i hate watching UFC shit...

Not at all people come back from poundings all the time. He could have stopped it round 1 when Cormier was hammer fisting his head and we’d have a different result you coward.

it's the greatest moment in MMA, only going to be second to King Colby breaking Marty Fakenewsman

Even though they do or might come back, the brain injuries these contenders go through from even one "pounding" far outweighs a chance for victory.

Anyways, we can have different view points but I guess that's why I've only competed in Judo

He's from Ohio

Stipe looked like he was attacked by a gang of feral cats after that fight.

Attached: 1565998184109.webm (720x720, 1.95M)

Stipe was getting pieced up that whole fight until that comeback in the 4th

Stipe is not a very hard hitter for a heavy weight. He's a pretty strong wrestler though

Is this the shit redditors jerk off to?

And if he fought back he’d get doxed by blm/antifa/jewish media

yeah I can't really enjoy mma anymore over how hollywood/wwe it feels now. too much fake drama.

manlet rage

what the fuck is wrong with niggers and the women that surround them?

Bad genes.

Where my cleveland bros at?

Good classic Eastern European Northern Ohio boi.

Stay mad Wh*te boi

50 years of being told you can do no wrong and nothing is your fault.

post face with timestamp
I want to see if you pass

I bet it's easy to imagine yourself in that position, isn't it wh*te boi?

>n-no i would have shot him!

Sure you would have wh*toid, pathetic

post home address and body
you won’t act this smug when your biting the curb

get the sickle cell already nignog so I don't gotta pay for your food stamps anymore.

stop falling for blatant troll bait, retards.

What the fuck is wrong with this cuck? Like seriously man I would go into a blind rage if someone choked me like that. Sometimes growing up with an abusive father can have its benefits, if you can fight your own dad you can fight anyone. This thread is gay racebait cant believe I replied

Attached: 1565382057963.jpg (845x1000, 70K)

You're definitely the kind of guy to come from being pounded mate

He's got probably the most powerful inside punches of any heavyweight, it's like he hits harder when he has less distance to cover. I think most of his wins are by KO at this point what are you on about lad

Daniel "Poke ya eyes out" Cormier

Guy you could say that about every sport especially football. They’re making millions of dollars dude it’s their call.
Ok? All I know is when refs step in too early everyone gets pissed. You can’t have it both ways.

Stipe's mission is to whipe out all niggers.

F