Would training under increase gravity be effective?

Would training under increase gravity be effective?
I'm talking 1.1x or 1.2x, not something anime tier

Attached: 56ccfce1170af7ac8926de5ede595601.jpg (500x456, 63K)

No
You need the recovery annon

Definitely. Because Science even made a video about it.
You'd get shorter though.

yes, literally go swimming for an hour

I guess just increasing your weights by 10-20% would achieve the same effect. Or perhaps adding some weighted west.

???

buy a weighted vest and wear it all the fucking time. when you take it off you will see a difference in performance all around.

ive seen these but i havent seen a full body suit that covers whole arms and legs. any recs?

Profit

if you really want to get autistic with it you can get a weighted vest and ankle&wrist weights, im sure you can fashion additional similar weights for other joints and head neck to complete your retardation

Attached: 1528525483834.jpg (1000x1042, 191K)

actually i just read up on it. apparently its just anime meme. wearing weighted suits all day will lead to injury and it seems regular weight lifiting is far more effective fro muscle growth

Fucking weebs

Attached: 1566023422100.jpg (680x394, 56K)

benefits of wearing a weighted vest, arms and legs are numerous. for starters you need more core stability to carry all that additional virtual fat, then your legs get more powerful so you jump higher when off the vest, bigger calves also. because you are carrying around more shit you burn more calories. if you do body-weight then obviously that's more of a challenge too.

all in all its more of a functional benefit not strictly one that can be compared apples to apples with weightlifting.

Kek

Yes, it is.
If you think about it, a trampoline is basically training under double gravity, for the 1/2 second you're bouncing off the bottom.
So if you bounce on a mini trampoline 100 times, you've effectively spent a full minute under double gravity.
Now imagine if you did that 1000 times, etc. Or if you bounced off of it harder.
I've been experimenting with this method myself, people call it rebounding. Personally, I have noticed increased tendon/ligament strength, as well as better cardio, so it's pretty good shit.

probably not, if the increase is a constant for your environment. your heart would be fucked more from the stress. even sleeping it would work harder. it would be like suddenly you are fat and your body goes oh shit. i'd guess you would pass out before finishing any workout. probably spouting shit like you are a fucking zebra.

You would fuck up your joints and stress your heart too much and rupture your organs. At least the autistic full body weighted equipment would not be quite as taxing to your joints and your organs would be fine. But don’t double your weight with weights. Start off at like 20 percent increase of your weight and work your way up.

Attached: 1566015907156s.jpg (124x114, 2K)

>go swimming
>wear weight vest
>underwater sprints

You just broke hypertrophy

Attached: stunned.png (605x329, 112K)