Why yes, I'm a hunter and gatherer, how did you know?

>Why yes, I'm a hunter and gatherer, how did you know?

Attached: 1564380466520.webm (600x338, 2.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n-dwLn4E84w
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5068857/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21747397
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_R1
sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/02/150204144653.htm
indo-european.info/ie/Greek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

noble savage

Attached: awfafg.jpg (939x1130, 44K)

Because you're 4'11"

This particular shade of black looks very cool. Like matte dark gray. Where is this guy from?

niguh high af

Sentinel Island

Germany

a black who respects his wife? now I've seen it all

lel

Why doesn't he have chest hair? Are you telling me they watch Hollywood movies and shave it too? Do the jews really fucking influence that on gurugu town too? Also did the dude just do push-ups to get that chest or what?

Kek

what about those matte beige teeth tho

Yeah his teeth are stained, but look how straight they are and none are missing.

Fucking pisses me off how people think it's 'normal' for 98% of the population to have crooked teeth and spend thousands on dental surgery.

I fucking hate leftists for pushing race mixing, he looks 100 times better and unique than those mixed Mongoloids, why not preserve his race

wholesome dude desu

I'd gladly shorten myself to 4'11 if it meant living a comfy tribal lifestyle in nature with other manlet bros instead of wagecucking my entire life away until I am too old to enjoy life ;_;

Is this achievable natty?

>tfw i will never experience this
a-atleast we all have a new shiny gizmo every year, r-right g-guys?

Attached: 1561300222411.png (378x396, 135K)

Many African ethnicities don’t grow much body or facial hair

He looks happy. He looks healthy.

Most of the people I see are fat, unhappy and cannot live without eating sweets, soda, ice cream, coffee and alcohol.

Race mixing has always happened, forever. The races you consider “pure” today are totally mixed. British, Italians, Russians, Japanese, Chinese, Indians, etc etc. each have a thorough and obvious history if major race mixing. Pure races are a myth, outside of tiny isolated tribes

This. It's so much more interesting to visit different countries when each one has people with their own distinct appearance.

Simple tribal life is always going to be the "grass is greener on the other side" option.

Sure theres no money, no jews and no social media. But theres also no real medicine, Ubukwa will stab you and steal your wife and pigs if you show any sign of complacency and every day is a battle for survival.

>naturally Jow Forums
>high cheekbones
>flawless skin
>perfectly aligned teeth
>loving, hard-working wife and kids at an early age
>not autistic, good personality
>happy
A "savage" is in a better place in life than everyone on this board

This is actually wholesome content. Man is fit, has a family, likes his job, and loves his wife.

>vs the guy who wastes his youth on internet and puts a bullet through his brain when he reaches 35

Attached: 4f9951521e074860d638fded65fbf049be14885dc53bb34c3aba545d20378cbf.png (500x732, 126K)

More testosterone =/= more hair.

better than being able to put the man on the moon just to spend the next 50 years becoming fat and dumb while raping the enviroment
sure ngubu might broke his leg while hunting and die at age 25 cuz no meds and internal hemorrhage, but at least he's not causing a mass extinction and is actually happy in his day to day life

Even if Ngubu does die at 25, he can die in his prime knowing he has sons and daughters that will live on

based unibomber

too bad he was also a fuckin wackjob

This.

Attached: 1520573666976.png (477x318, 159K)

Comfy video.

You're talking about America, mutt

Try to visit other countries, retard

Crack open a history book, idiot.

Do nigs really don't have body hair?

Brazilians are the most beautiful people on earth nigger, and they're arguably the most mixed

>better than being able to put the man on the moon
Mankind has never been in the moon you moron, the earth is flat

Attached: 1478774186940.jpg (200x200, 11K)

fuck you

Attached: 1561500703623.jpg (734x1468, 84K)

Dud you really type this and go "gotem!" And hit post? Jesus christ

Perfect teeth. Meanwhile modern western lifestyle requires you to have braces due to eating nothing but soft shit.

He has nice facial features too

*laughing in globalist*

Attached: 099.gif (480x228, 610K)

>t. macaco

>The races you consider "pure" today are totally mixed.
Completely untrue, there are plenty of races in Europe, Africa, Asia that only have the occasional mixlet and even the Abbos in Australia aren't that mixed.

based black man

Jungle-blacks are so based. What a dark, noble negroid. Almost brings a tear to my eye. Now compare this man to the American race mixed nigger monkey creature. What a disgrace.

His looks are probably from him being pure African and not a mutt

The people you call niggers are jew golems though. All american black culture can be traced to jews.

Funny enough the average height of a hunter gatherer such as native americans was often taller than that of european settlers for a very long time. No longer applies nowadays of course

This tech rich norwegian dude I know can read the names of his forefathers in some church or king book whatever it was back to many hundreds of years like the 1300s

youtube.com/watch?v=n-dwLn4E84w

Cherrypicking a bit, while I will admit there are plenty of hot Latinas, they aren't all that attractive.

Let me guess. Polish?

>whites mixing is race mixing and it’s the same as a black and white person mixing

Fuck off

Nobility have always had different rules than the average peasant though. Also Norway's may be a poor example considering how often they tended to have anglo-saxon and other wives from conquests, or were invaded by other Viking groups. Really if you want a really racially pure group I'd argue for the abos, certain sub Saharan African groups or tribal south American groups, or the Japanese.

Attached: 4lf2bky8kv111.jpg (750x954, 102K)

facial development is environmental, but the blueprint is genetic, and hunter gatherers pretty much live the most natural way possible, and end up with excellent facial structure

Attached: diverse france.webm (460x264, 2.01M)

He looks like a negrito, they're SEA Dravidians

Yes. Indeed they are a ruined form of life: el ogro de las Americas.

Based desu

looks like young Gucci Mane

Have you ever seen one with chest hair? One that isn't mixed that is

Thank god where I live there are no nigs and I just see them on movies or some random jewtube video. You tell me, do they not just shave like everyone else?

>in the past racemixing was a result of conquest and invasion

>"don't worry about racemixing, it happened in the past!"

Pic related

Attached: B8B6C7D5-CB15-490A-8E0D-7016032310D7.jpg (500x500, 39K)

And how are u gonna ban people from falling in love with different nationalities when "visiting" a country, einstein?

People like you are a different kind of stupid.

Requesting that webm of xavier renegade el chubacabra doing a flailing backwards sumersault at some party

>this tribe of Danes mixed with that other tribe of Danes next door and basically your ancestors were all mullato hapas

Most of them really don’t have body hair. Makes sense, considering their environment

>Makes sense, considering their environment
idk man
what about sand niggers? hairiest fuckers on the planet

They’re dealing with a very dusty environment. Having protection from harsh sand storms is valuable. Africans dont just have heat to contend with, it gets humid in the jungle. As a hairy guy myself, having a lot of body hair in hot and humid environments would be a killer in a hunter gatherer situation.

Reminder that the Ted pill is the final pill

Attached: teddy.jpg (1200x675, 135K)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5068857/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21747397
>"Genetic variation in a region on chromosome 11 that contains the candidate genes AMBRA1, DGKZ, CHRM4 and MDK was significantly associated with [Schizophrenia] SCZ in the combined sample (n=11540; P=3.89 × 10(-9), odds ratio (OR)=1.25)."
populations that are more isolated undergo something called genetic drift, which makes them more like themselves than those from the outside of their group. It is theorized that the group of people who carried the y-dna haplogroup R1b went through an isolation period during the last glacial maximum
>"Haplogroup R1b probably originated in Eurasia prior to or during the last glaciation. It is the most common haplogroup in Western Europe and Bashkortostan.(Lobov 2009) It may have survived the last glacial maximum, in refugia near the southern Ural Mountains and Aegean Sea.(Lobov 2009)."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_R1
red hair is traced back to this haplogroup (and red hair wouldn't exist without this period of isolation since the trait for red hair is easily overpowered by other traits) and these people who lived in isolation eventually spread across Eurasia, bringing the spoked wheel, chariots, their languages, and their religions.
If you look at Western Europe, the haplogroup r1b has it's highest concentration, since this group was pretty much the last significant group to move into Europe en masse.

Attached: r1b.png (609x296, 404K)

Sand nogs are caucasian and are actually quite closely related genetically to europeans, not as much as europeans are to each other but still. Big difference between them and nogs.

France

Yeah and look how great it turned out for those "pure" abos.
Race purity is a fucking meme and in reality its a problem having a smaller gene pool.

Nice try muhammad muhamad allah muhamad

Abbos are literally not human they are not relevant to this conversation

pic related in this picture coincides with pic related in the spread of the last picture
So if you speak any Germanic (English, German, Norwegian, Danish, etc.), Romance (French, Spanish, Italian, etc.), or Hellenic (Greek), you owe your language to this one group that was isolated long enough to become different from the rest of the people around them that they were able to spread across the world and bring their revolutionary ideas with them.
(r1a is also a cousin to r1b and it was another dominant haplogroup in early Indo-european groups, you can find r1a dominate in Eastern European regions)

Attached: language.png (512x256, 110K)

Indo-Europeans were also not that much different from their modern day descendants genetically. Europeans have stayed relatively the same since the end of the expansion either way.

I'm 100% European. It's indisputable that sand nogs are much closer to Euros than to nogs, that doesn't mean they're 'white' or European though obviously.

greek came from r1a

Yes they are you dumbfuck. Inbreeding is a serious issue anywhere. Icelanders have an app that helps them dating so they don't accidentally fuck their cousin.
More genetic diversity increases overall fertility and lowers all sorts of medical problems like down syndrome and autism for example.

It's interesting how racial issues are the first place most critics of the refugee crisis go. The whole European refugee thing is a huge mistake for any number of actual logistic reasons. Can you even imagine what a clusterfuck it would be to let 100,000 people carrying all their possessions on foot into a country with no papers, who don't have a job and place to live lined up for them, many of whom don't speak the language or fully understand the cultural norms?

Imagine if your hometown got a really busy tourist season, and then they all got word their home had been eaten by a giant bear, so now they're going to live here.

Shit is fucking nuts, but Jow Forums just says "lol blacks, lol mudslimes, cultural enrichment :^)"

>Yes they are you dumbfuck.
No, they literally don't have souls till they interbreed with humans

>I'm 100% European.

Day of the rope is coming soon. You'll be 100% swinging from a lightpost you arrogant shit skin.

Indo-Europeans aren't much different from their modern day decscendents genetically in **Western Europe.
Keep in mind they also spread to other regions besides just to western Europe. Latin is a derivative of the language of these Indo-European settlers, as is Ancient Greek (and modern greek). However, the genetic concentration of y-dna haplogroups doesn't coincide as heavily with the area. The reason for this is likely because there has been a lot of activity in these regions genetically (through migrations and what not) since the language originally took root there while North Western Europe has been fairly isolated in comparison (disregarding interrelated conflict). Until recently of course with the refugee crisis.

My ancestry is 100% European, vast majority Northwestern, you fucking autist. I also have blond hair and blue eyes. Read my fucking post properly you spastic, I think Europe should be cleansed of non Europeans too but I'm literally just stating a fact.

Attached: 1563265165170.png (400x400, 175K)

Have sex

I don't care what bullshit schizo crap you believe.
I didn't even have to use Abo inbreeding as an example to prove you're a mouth breathing retard. Why do you care so much about race mixing when it's painfully clear you'll never have any interaction with a woman let alone have children?

Day of the rope you're gonna swing boy

Abbo lovers get the bullet

Post body

sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/02/150204144653.htm

WHY CAN'T WE JUST GO BACK

Attached: 1561417568758.jpg (240x250, 9K)

Oops yeah I should have specified European. Obv North Indians, Iranians, central asians etc. are quite bit different, some closer than others. I think areas like Greek and Italy had more farmers so even though Indo Europeans could take over and implement their language and culture, there was still a decent sized population in these places, whereas the population in central and western Europe was smaller.

I have, thanks for caring. Don't forget to dilate you disgusting freak.

Attached: 1564506863111.png (738x669, 186K)

indo-european.info/ie/Greek

Greeks were a mix of EHG (R1), WHG (I1/I2), CHG (J2) and EEF (G2,E1,T) like all of Europe. All four made Europe what is was.

It does seem like that is the case. In places like Ancient Greece and Italy, there were still decently sized populations in these areas before their arrival and these areas continued to have a lot of foreign genetic traffic following the arrival of the original Indo-European genetic groups.

And how is pol wrong?