Has this ever happened to you, Jow Forums?

Has this ever happened to you, Jow Forums?

Attached: Screenshot_20190818-030253.png (1662x2048, 818K)

why do people out themselves on the internet as energy sucking debbie downers?

Damn posting how happy you are and how you faced your problems on a website for all your friends to see !

THE definition of true happiness .

I would love to ruin the life of someone posting this.

what makes normies able to post this shit without thinking everyone that sees it thinks they are a total dumbass? am i just self concious? self aware? i havent posted on social media since high school.

Me after I got accepted into med school

Yeah! The first 21 years of my life. Now waiting for the right moment to kill myself. Stay away from chronic stress, toxic people! It will eat you alive and shit you out!

Yes, i tend to see such cringy posts on social media almost every day

Yep. What a retard

for a fleeting moment

>le social life
leave, redditor

>toxic people

Attached: 1565974625567.png (785x731, 208K)

It's happening right now. I don't have everything I want in life, but I'm in a good spot and things are improving every day :)
Hope things start to turn around for you user

Attention. Social media is cancerous.

Every time I get a gf it all falls into place and I realise how little all the negative shit matters then when we break up I realise I've learned nothing and immediately return to being a lonely depressed freak

I haven't been happy since elementary school

My problems will never leave me
Best thing to do is keep on going, they will come back to haunt me anyway

Yeah, lasted about 7 months. Happy for the first time in my adult life (27 rn). But it wasn't built to last. Back to being stressed and depressed but I at least have hope now that I could feel that way again. Before I was just living to not put my family through my death.

never. there's always something huge out of reach that i try to ignore 24/7

>He's reserving happiness for when all of his problems are gone
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but that's never going to happen. Just focus on the small pleasures in life. Things like the brief bliss of hitting a new pr, or the satisfying click of a car key going into the ignition, or the feeling of drinking cold water after a run, or making a new friend, or reading a good book, or walking around after the sun sets in the summer, or finding a really good song, or the feeling of racking the slide, or getting the barbell with the good knurling, or taking a nice shower after getting filthy. The accumulation of small happinesses is what leads to a larger overall happiness

>Getting likes / replies on a Facebook post
Hasn't happened in years
I could post that my mother died and nobody would care

I too am confused by this trend

yeah. i got a new fulfilling job in my field (chem eng) that i'm really enjoying.
my lifts are fine, i started running and im reading more.

Attached: 1566133815532.jpg (682x545, 59K)

Still waiting for it

Sympathy and likes.

Me with my last girlfriend. Best two weeks of my life lmao

I still wake up 5 times a night from chronic nightmares, and no amount of lifting or therapy is helping with that, so no.

Attached: 1562354236300.jpg (392x395, 26K)

Yeah, when I was a kid/teen. Before the lonelyness of >tfw no gf had set in and friends started disappearing.