>pull out syringe
>see blood
>launch it
>slow as fuck
>injected
>read instructions again
>says DO NOT inject into blood vessel
>what do?
>mfw i got 500mg of testosterone enanthate in my blood stream possibly going into my heart

im fucking panicking atm

Attached: Test-E-300.png (2000x2000, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3205107/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Holy fuck, user a gymrat in from my area died like this, no joke bro. Go to the ER

kek,i dont know shit about pinning just bumping this to see what will happen to this dumbass

idk man u dumb drive to the hospital and if you start dying walk in a be like help im dying

Attached: 1562468657292.gif (112x112, 27K)

This

RIP OP

Belive me OP, you did not inject it into your blood stream.

I once accidently injected some test e into my blood stream. I could feel it after 1/1000 of a second. and i fell so fucking horrible. You would never be able to inject 500 mg before you felt like fainting.

Injecting into the blood stream will work instantly. If you did it, you would not be able to post this.

hopefully he dies so we can make fun of roiders

The test itself it’s fine, your body will eventually metabolize it. It’s the oil base you should be worried about

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3205107/

bullshit, fuck you OP dyel larper none of that shit happened.
sage you nigger

This, it’s highly unlikely you accidentally gave yourself the entire dose intravenously

if you haven't been coughing violently by now you're fine because you missed the vein

update im at doctor and he did a xray and ultrasound he also gonna test my blood
just saw that my growth plates are still open, also no insurance btw.

aw shit my guy

Attached: 1558805102204.gif (382x308, 1.47M)

Manlet roiders when will they learn

you can apply to Medicaid retroactively, don't go into debt over this lol

You’re fine idiot its normal to nick a blood vessel. You just wasted a fuck ton of money though

Your heart, pic related.
Good luck. All the best brother should we never meet again.

Attached: 170821-nuclearexplosion-stock.jpg (2000x1333, 1.56M)

If you’re not dead by now, you didn’t inject it into a blood vessel.

And you asking for help on /fit ,you never had a chance to begin with...

Attached: 1561708415695.png (480x480, 213K)

Kek

(you)

This, you most likely smashed past a capillary. If you haven't already passed out, you're fine.

If true go to the hospital immediately. You are at risk of serious embolism and death.

>If true go to the hospital immediately.

NO.

GO TO THE GYM.

YOU HAVE TO UTILIZE THE TEST AS FAST AS POSSIBLE.

I hope you die steroid junkie gymrat

you don't die from injecting test in a vein

so what's bad about injecting it into the blood? Having 100000 ng/dl testosterone circulating at once or what?

the test itself won't do shit

problem is that it's oil based and not good to get that shit in your lungs

Having pure grapseed oil flowing in your bloodstream, clogging shit up and inhibiting bloodflow to and from your vital organs for starters.

The real problem here is that you obviously too stupid to be doing steroids if you think you should be injecting it into your fucking bloodstream in the first place.

>mfw OP is already dead.

R.I.P.

how old are you

Pro tip it gos into bloodstream eventually. It's just best and safest when injected intra muscularly (or sub q for gh and peptides). You wont die. If that was Tren and not Test youd be in for simulated suffocation tho.

waiting for final update

rip your finances

I read the entire thread but couldn't entirely understand.
I'm on TRT for a couple of weeks, injecting weekly, using 23 gauge needles. Only once after taking the syringe out saw some blood pouring vs a single drop. My understanding was that i punctured a blood vessel, not directly injecting the oil in it - IMO it'll be very difficult.
And regardless trying my best to remove all bubbles, i remember injecting tiny ones a few time. Nothing weird happened.

I'd say kys but you already did that

>growth plates are still open
underage and already roiding poorly
never gonna make it

How old are you OP? Interested since you said your growth plates are still open