/npg/ Neckpill General

Objective truth: You can NEVER know how attractive you truly are unless you take the neckpill. Don't buy into the mewing memes, training your neck is proven to make your jaw appear more strong and squared, which is a huge factor in facial appearance.
Post your favourite neck exercises below neckpillers

Attached: yXokpaj.jpg (1200x571, 430K)

>tfw don't see much results from neck curls
>saw amazing results from neck harness, but afraid to do them anymore because idk, feels like I could pretty easily fuck my shit up
>neck bridges look like they would work great but 100% sure I would end up killing myself doing them
feels bad dude.

Can neck be trained every day?

No

3-4 times per week?

what set/rep scheme do you guys use for your neck harness? i usually do 2 sets of 20 reps but i feel like thats not enough

Tfw i have a naturally thick neck to support my big head.

Sit down
Step on the inside of a light resistance band
Wrap other side around your head
Tuck your chin
Do neck curls safely

Based user with the good ideas. Now I just need to figure out what bands to order.

This. What bands to see full progression from stick neck to thick neck?

have sex

how about you train your neck AND mew
just clench your front teeth together and swallow
the position your tongue ends in should be the default resting one.

Thanks now I can't breathe

Scooby please come back

I see this all the time, this "I can't breathe" stuff. Even read that it's a sign of proper tongue posture or something. But I never, ever, had a problem with it. I can push tongue as hard as I can, farthest I can, and I still can breathe just fine.

No

anytime i tried neck exercise by hanging head off bed and lifting it up then i get nauseas

infact seeing this thread i then tried some neck strech/exercise while sitting here on my chair and now im nauseas as fuck

thoughts?

try breathing through your nose ugly

I do breathe through my nose but sticking my tongue to the back of my palate blocks my throat or something
Am I going too far back?

So here's a neckpill guide, and I can't keep up with it. Doing just one set of 50 reps is a serious challenge. My only guess is I'm doing this wrong, bad form. How do you guys do it?

Attached: neckpill.jpg (677x916, 148K)

Are you sticking your front (upper and lower) teeth together or just biting like you normally would?

just do shrugs, neck curls literally do nothing in my experience.
also heavy squats helped make my neck really wide, that shit does wonders.

>doing neck curls
if deadlifting won't injure you ....

I do it every third workout, on my back/biceps day. (shrugs with a barbell, usually 3-5x10-12)

>if deadlifting won't injure you ....
I'm wide open for advice, and this is a neckpill thread. Shoot.

just doing shrugs is ok?

Can literally safely be trained as often as you can physically do it, avoid bridges though and stick to curls.

So would a neck curl just be hanging of the edge of my bed and bringing my chin to me chest?

I have a slight overbite and top front row teeth sticks out. If I push the whole backside of my tongue up then I can't breathe either.

That's how I do it.

The top response of my post contains my tips for building a big neck. I have "only" been doing shrugs and PREVIOUSLY heavy squats. Last 1-1,5 year, no heavy squats, only shrugs every 3rd workout.
pic related, to show you my personal results.

Attached: image0.jpg (640x626, 343K)

Remember to be cautious training neck if you might have sleep apnea. It could make your symptoms worse.

Never?

Headbanging is my favourite neck exercise, never needed anything else

Attached: 1f6934e9b170335e70bf93bc52df1556.1000x1000x1.jpg (1000x1000, 457K)

Alright, thanks. Shrugs it is then.

Just biting like normal (my front row of teeth sticks out a bit)

based

Go for at least 75 reps overall. I normally do 3x25 or 4x20

No