This will kill the Jow Forums

this will kill the Jow Forums

Attached: 460887A4-212E-42A3-9DEE-BAB63522CFDC.jpg (617x799, 117K)

Attached: UKFhxtZ.jpg (1079x799, 172K)

Getting a girl isn't the hard part

>obese lard
>woman with negative ass and atrophied legs
However will we recover

God I remember seeing this image 15 years ago... don't let your life pass you by

Sure fucking feels like it >:(

white girls are groce

Attached: CMWJzQiU8AAT7-4.jpg large.jpg (640x640, 41K)

You'll understand when you get one bro

How to spot a rich guy.

>Get hot gf
>hate hot gf within a year
>break up
Over, and over, and over again

I don't even care that much about looks. She should be reasonably thin but apart from that as long as she's kind, nice and intelligent, I don't care at all.

unequivocally based

Attached: CBE71A02-5AA8-4881-8A42-29BFBEE4447A.jpg (425x427, 129K)

What is it about these kind of men that attracts women to them, Jow Forums? My parents were exactly like the OP pic but worse since my dad was such a fat fuck he wouldn't even walk outside. He wasn't even rich so I really don't get it.

if she's reasonably thin she is spoiled by men's attention so
-not kind
-not nice
could be intelligent, but then unlikely to be single

Perhaps the closest you can get to a description is, something simply "clicks" when you meet a certain type of woman. And when that happens, there is a feeling like something is pulling you towards that person. It is not an emotion or anything. But it resembles the pulling force when you hold two magnets close to each other. I wouldn't say it is random, but physical features do not always play the important role. But then there are plenty of variables that are to be considered.

Get rich, fatzo.

Care to extrapolate

>the day Jow Forums discovered that girls have fat fetishes too

Your first real relationship probably isn't going to be a long-time one, so don't get comfortable. You'll have to learn how to keep the chick attracted to you over a long period of time.
Godspeed bro

Thanks dude but sounds like a hustle.
I'll pass lol

or a guy with a 12inch dick

Most women really don't want that much dick. Don't believe the hype.

Why don't you ask your mom and tell us

>tfw first relationship was the longest at 5 years, and now every single relationship since has been me unconsciously searching for someone that looks and acts like her.

Don't ever fall in love brehs, whoever said it's better to have loved and lost than never loved was wrong

Attached: 1482977336417.jpg (1080x1440, 380K)

yeah i say these cope words to myself every day
but i will never please a girl with my 5 inch length and 3 inch girth (the real killer here)

Fpbp

>tfw your first love died of leukemia and now you have this crippling fear of abandonment so that's why you dont look for long term relationships anymore

Haha yeah

nothing more beta than having an asian gf

Attached: chad.png (720x483, 789K)

BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC | BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC | BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC | BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC

BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC |

BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC | BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC | BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC | BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC |

BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC | BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC | BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC | BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC | BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC | BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC | BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC | BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC | BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC | BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC | BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC | BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC | BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC | BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC |

BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC | BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC |
BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC | BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC | BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC | BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC | BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC | BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC | BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC |

BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC | BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC | BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC | BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC | BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC | BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC | BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC | BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC | BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC | BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC | BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC |

BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC | BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC | BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC | BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC | BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC | BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC | BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC | BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC | BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC | BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC | BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC | BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC | BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC | BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC | BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC | BUILT FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC | BUILT FOR BWC BRED FOR BWC | BUILT FOR BWC
mods agree

Attached: 1566142013858.jpg (477x441, 62K)

Based and redpilled

Negative ass LMAO

Attached: A35471B0-155E-4E5B-AF19-447A45E0945F.jpg (679x382, 57K)

I can't take it

Attached: 1505638223648s.jpg (125x123, 2K)

>meanwhile avarage chink vs avarage whiteoid

Attached: 1565452544709.jpg (999x907, 86K)

average white girl is fat and middle girl is actually quite cute

Women are none of those things, they don't have to be.

Nigga everyone I cared about stabbed me in the back or died, she gave you the gift of being without so you can never be hurt again.

>2019
>lifting for women
NGMI

Attached: 1543711205188.jpg (493x449, 43K)

have fun with the right one once she's 200 lbs.

also middle one is the shortest making her the superior choice to have hapa baby boys with

Attached: 4567547547547.jpg (640x640, 47K)

Lifting for sex is cumbrained. Exercise for yourself.

Attached: 1565634887085.jpg (604x604, 78K)

Sauce, fuck

Lifting for yourself is also indirectly lifting to improve your sexual chances

>tfw I'm 28 and still a khv
I don't know user, it seems impossible to me

Attached: 1526707953906.jpg (663x579, 39K)

you have it in you to move on user.

>tfw first relationship was with my childhood friend and I ruined everything because I'm a fucking sperg
We never spoke again and I haven't ever tried dating since.
I just want to apologize but I'm never gonna see her again.

I know I do. It's the doing it that is difficult. After she left I deified her in my mind, it's difficult to undo. Even if I tell myself all of the reasons why she was wrong for me, I still have her on a pedestal in my mind.

It's only been 5 months, maybe it will fade with time.

youre not alone. i had a girl like her too user, and I also had a hard time moving on. accepting you won't forget her but also knowing she's gone is one of the toughest parts about relationships and breakups. but you two aren't together for a reason, so don't brood too heavily on it. you have your own path to walk, find someone who isn't afraid to walk it with you.

it isnt even the good part

Shuna Kagami. Cutest loli JAV actress I know

Attached: 1565953319154.jpg (600x600, 119K)

Attached: 1564612090589.png (499x414, 365K)

>lifting for girls
cringe
>lifting for confidence
cope
>lifting for God
deus vult

this
you dont just lift for one thing, there's several reasons

damn yellow fever is real thing...