Lookmaxxing Thread

Lookmaxxing Thread

Anybody here ever get Chin or Jaw surgery?How was it and did you get the results you wanted?

Attached: 1566145081883.gif (268x300, 2.97M)

bump

How is this related to lifting you fat retard

Lifting is related to lookmaxxing

Is this meant to be a good or bad example of chin/jaw? It looks bad to me

this is the actual OP fucking faggot niggers

Attached: 1565857240985.jpg (592x604, 83K)

this is the fitness board, not r/lookmaxing

>surgery
ngmi

Learn how to mew instead of wasting money on surgery.

Attached: 15 months of mewing.jpg (1268x1128, 223K)

I dont get it, his jaw isnt even that impressive

still asian and ugly

cope
literally no difference

just cut fatty

Bump, I am considering surgery too

Yeah I got a chin implant with a rhinoplasty. Results were fantastic. I look good but you'd never guess I had work done

dont listen user you went from a 2 to a 5.5 which I mean entirely as a compliment. Get better fashion since though

Going to ask my orthodontist about chin surgery next month. I have a recessed con so I'm excited to get work done on it.

If u into looksmaxxing look into eye surgery .

It's almost as important as jaw.
50% jaw
40% eyes.
10%everything else

Attached: 767b5544b70432338a94876b17fdf851.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Also there's a surgery that can give you hooded eyes and Visa verse. Forgot the name

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

Almond eye surgery, look up Dr. Taban

I will do you think I need it?

Kinda hate my eyes

Attached: IMG_20190819_054655.jpg (929x403, 58K)

Probably would help to bring your lower eyelid up slightly. Are you squinting at all? If not, it would probably be a pretty slight adjustment meaning you'd probably get a decent result.

Naw, I'm just tired , but I got a pic with the eyes wide open

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-19-05-59-08-003_com.whatsapp.jpg (1080x334, 55K)

If thats how your eyes are normally, you probably don't need the operation, you already have pretty well hooded eyes. Probably not worth it though. Your lower eyelid could droop a little less but it's pretty minor desu

Desu I need to compete with my Chad cousin.

He looks too good

I might do it if I can mogg him

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-19-06-08-32-910_com.miui.gallery.png (1080x2246, 992K)

He's good in some areas, but you have flatter eyebrows (his are too arched, which look more feminine/low-trust male)

Thanks man.

We compete when it comes to slaying.
MF slayed a supermodel from here.

He Chad tier in Israel

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-19-06-13-58-631_com.instagram.android.png (1080x2246, 1.81M)

IS THERE ANY STUDY OR ANY NON-ANECDOTAL PROOF THAT MEWING DOES ANYTHING?
ONE OF YOU FUCKS BETTER ANSWER ME CUZ THIS IS SOME HOMEOPATHIC BULLSHIT
My old man is a dentist, he thinks its retarded

Attached: 45983240985209thisisntfrom4chan123948413409.jpg (326x272, 22K)

How do you go about this stuff? Can it get fucked?

>start mewing
>hair no longer stands up
Based

It only works if u are young.

Under 18

its named after a Dr. Mew who has an entire youtube channel explaining the physiology of it and how it works. Start there. Essentially it forces your jaw to grow muscles and those muscles make your face look better. It does change bone structure but only minimally

DONT BE A HOE PLASTIC SURGERY IS FOR FAGGOTS AND FEMALES IF YOU GET IT AS A MALE YOUR A HOE AND YOUR LIABLE TO GET FUCKED UP YOUR BOOTY

He still looks like a monkey. Mew is cope

I will be the first person here to get a cosmetic Lefort and I will post the results. Consult is not too far away.

Anyone got tips on how to appear "high class and rich"?

Attached: t-river-phoenix-death-25-years-ago.png.jpg (2320x1547, 588K)

this. half of the threads on this board belong on /fa/

Ty user

absolutely no difference other than a slight change in angle and lighting, how can you retards believe this shit is legit.

Cause retards lmao

Because Maxillofacial surgery costs a fucking lot, is very invasive and few surgeons will do it cosmetically. Thus the high expense. Mewers will clutch onto that sinking ship with white knuckles.
t. Lefortanon

look like you'd have a hot mum

You have dysmorphia

If all mewing teaches you is lighting and angle, that still puts you up to the level of instathots for Tinder pics

Which Lefort? Please say 3 so I can start laughing now

Stop spamming the catalog with your ugly capeshit goblin

I'm subhumanmaxxing, it's the hot new trend.

Not nice

Bump

This affects White People too? I thought it was only chinks that didn't have what they refer to as "double eyelids"

It's different for non-finns
>Normal
Eyelid folds inwards
>Asian
Eyelid doesn't fold inwards(on the surface)
>Hooded
Eyelid folds inwards but the upper side is encroaching over the fold, so there is an unbroken patch of skin between the eyebrow and border of the eye like in Asian eyes, yet the overall effect is even more 3 dimensional than normal eyelids instead of flat like asian, probably because the structure actually is more 3d)

and make u blind. retard

its ho you dumb motherfucker, not hoe. thats a gardening tool. but yes i agree plastic surgery is for gays and fags

If the surgeon is good, it won't

It's not a matter of nice. Which Dr. gonna do a cosmetic Lefort, fucking Josef Mengele?
Sinn won't even touch you unless you have actual birth defects.

Lefort 3 ? Yes it's only if u had accidents/birth defects

But 1+2 aren't that bad

I’m always told that I have sexy eyes

Attached: 04DD7B73-4A00-41BA-B4DC-702A6565DD78.jpg (886x148, 44K)

You have to train neck and masseter everyday and FUCK POOBEAR

Similar to mine, eyebrows kinda thick doe, you might wanna fix dat.

Guessing you're probably taller than me cause of skull width

i have to lurk this board more so I can tell people's height easily

Most times

Wider skull=taller.

Most

>supermodel
>that gortn shretl
user.............

why this nigga mewing instead of just getting A FUCKING HAIRCUT WHAT THE FUCK

Yeah, but mewing really doesn't work unless you're autistic enough to form that habit. Even then it takes forever to show results.

Google "myofunctional therapy" and there are likely orthodontists practicing it near you. Unless you have top tier insurance it's unlikely they'll pay for it, so you're gonna drop about 5 grand, but they'll hook you up with something like an ALF appliance which is basically just supermewing.

That what?

She's a supermodel Google liel ohanna

Self improvement retard

It's avg+ not top tier

I got pretty lean down to 178cm 71kg. Im thinking to fast down to 68kg for even better facial aesthetics. I can bench 88kg for 5reps and hopefully keep that number.

asians have the worst hair. Like most europeans, our hair just naturally looks good.

So this is what Jow Forums has devolved into

What a sad sight

Dr Sinn, Sailer and a few others that slip my memory have done cosmetic 3s. You're just regurgitating lookism drivel without actually making consultations. I will post results.

hijacking to ask about good cheap pubic hair trimmers.

Attached: 1566010226973.jpg (600x800, 41K)

Fuck mewing, you're not mewing your way to a good jaw/chin. I had an overbite and get it fixed for 2.9k€ and it fixed everything for my chin/jaw problems

pic related, both are taking in the same position, same lighting, same posture

Attached: fuck mewing.png (762x458, 317K)

I wanna dimplemaxx

How to get dimples?

Attached: 1341750338_924846881_n.jpg (400x500, 31K)

Nice. Now you just need to cut

moot said
>I shall allow one looksmaxxing thread on Jow Forums
don't you remember?

Attached: 1565516609309.png (640x1136, 1.11M)

doesn't work in adults, the absolute limit is about 25 for anything bone related

OHNNONONONONONONONONONO THREAD IS STILL UP LMAO THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF FIT

A problem with facial improvement?

There's nothing wrong with it

>appear "high class and rich"
Sorry user but you can't fake this kind of things

I would say chin surgery should be a last resort...If youre fat you probably need to cut to know how good your chin actually is. If you’re already lean and are still a chinlet id make sure you don’t have a recessed jaw first because that can make a big difference. Try mewing it actually can make a difference

>Wider skull=taller
More like shorter you fucking retard, short people have bigger and larger heads

i take estrogen tablets for clearer skin and a cuter face like Griffith

have sex with children, hire staff to handle your responsibilities and then wear a dirty t shirt and jeans from the dollar store because youre nervous someone will notice youre wealthy and resent you for your class position

Doesn't makes sense.
I have a huge skull for a 5'10-11 dude, my lil bro is 6'3 and his skull is far larger

You guys are face blind as shit, you autistic crabs in a bucket losers. The chin is wider/longer, the mandible has noticeably widen and grew in length, my facial height/width ratio went up, and my face got WIDER in general. Both were taken in a public bathroom and the source of lighting was behind me, I only took the photo like that to show how mewing changes your face. Just because you don't have the persistence, discipline, and patience to mew doesn't mean others can't benefit from it. Go get a lobotomy.

Attached: 34greoh.jpg (551x884, 117K)

lol ur still a chimp-underbite melon headed gook bro. 0 Changes

Lookism drivel is saying that any doctor will do a Lefort 3 if you ask nicely, and the truth is even Sinn is uncomfortable with it, and he's the only U.S. Doctor I can think of that even offers "cosmetic" Lefort 3s.
You're never going to post results because unless you're fucking Eric Stoltz in Mask, they're going to flag you for BDD and tell all their contemporaries to watch out for you.

Are you jutting your lower jaw forward or do you just have a bad case of underbite?

Nice dude!

They're just jealous

Post face, coward. I mog you.
Underbite. My lips are exactly the same in my progress photos, so I'm not a frauding cuck like these haters.

Attached: 141mwwj.jpg (640x1136, 133K)

I'm sweaty af

Attached: 20190810_200230.jpg (1438x654, 620K)