Is ppl a good routine for beginners at all? pic unrelated

is ppl a good routine for beginners at all? pic unrelated

Attached: emo23yy435345y6.jpg (347x400, 28K)

You don’t lift, beta

No. Ready the sticky and do SS or SL.

i aint falling for that again

bwump

it's fine, just keep it simple. Technically ss is better as a beginner, but it doesn't make a huge difference, especially if you're just planning on switching to ppl after a few months

is that a tranny?

If you're done with 3x FB, then do 4x UL, then 5/6x PPL

people actually think more days per week=more gains.
i tried all 3 of them and i can tell you that FB is shit for intermediate lifters(try to get all muscle groups volume in one day, you cant) and PPL is retarded since you can put leg day in pull day without any problem at all
but theres so many people in Jow Forums with zero personality so they just go to the gym as much as they can thats why people think like that

Then what do you suggest bro?

>tfw no emoscene gf
why even live brehs

We have to go back to 2006. To live is to suffer.

phul

Phul? XD

do a full body beginner routine til you arent a dyel then PPL

wtf counts as non dyel? 1/2/3/4? aint that shit just a standard?

Are there any bodyweight routines you can do completely without any kind of equipment? Frame where I had my pullbar broke, and I ain't got spare money because I am going to hit uni in a month, but don't want to be lazy bitch in meanwhile, what do?

{ 1.2x body weight bench press
1.5x body weight squat
2x body weight deadlift }
All for 1RM
And 8 consecutive body weight pullups

If you start plateauing on LP before you hit those numbers, you're probably just fat.

rawr x F
xD x F

SS + GOMAD

Full body 2 or 3 times a week. Prioritize strength (lower rep range) over hypertrophy, as you will gain size regardless.
Once you hit these numbers you can keep going until 1/2/3/4 or do something else.

I wish, nah its just a dumb roastie

fuck dude

Attached: 19cb2735d2475130b0eca6dfbf333b15.gif (540x380, 398K)

You should probably do SL 5x5, but only eat a surplus of 300 kcals. Don't drink a gallon of whole milk everyday, unless it seems like you can't gain any weight after trying for a couple months.
If you're still gonna do PPL though, I wouldn't do more than 4 exercises per workout, and I would make sure that Deadlifts, squats, bench presses, and overhead presses are all included in your routine.

Is it good?
Sure, it's better than what most tards are doing in the gym.

Is it the most effective, quick way to build a great solid base?
No. And you know that, that's why you're asking.

But whatever you can do to keep engaged and have fun with while progressing is what's going to be best. There are lots of full body programs out there that will blow you up. ICF 5x5 is great for the over achiever, but has a high burnout rate. By high I mean very high.
Greyskull templates are pretty great, the gladiator one is a goodun.
The last natural has a decent program too, though some horizontal pulling should be added.
ICF v2.0 is also pretty fair, and a great idea to start out with because of the experience you'll get under the bar by benching and pressing 3x a week.

Think about what you want most out of a program and be realistic.
Personally, I just want to get thicc with a focus on power, back, grip and delts.
ICF2 has gotten me to intermediate and proficient lifts within a few months, and I'm about to finish up with somthing based on the greyskull template.

no shit really pic is unrelated? thanks for letting me know

God, I miss emo scene teen girls from 2007~2012

Don't listen to the twinks on this board. Do Max-OT and stay on it forever.

fuck i miss scene girls so much

same, early 2000's was peak everything

kill yourself my man.