All right Jow Forums, you’ve been zapped back in time to the 14th century...

All right Jow Forums, you’ve been zapped back in time to the 14th century. Because of your massive size and overall health, the lord of the land wants you to raise an army for him. If you succeed you get his daughter or his femboy son as your squire.
>How do you do it
>How long will it take
>What are their loadouts

Attached: B72786EF-BFFF-4051-82CD-C0FD73F5F00C.jpg (350x350, 20K)

Squats 5x5, Bench 5x5, OHP 5x5, Deadlift 1x5, Calf Raises 3x12, Curls/Reverse Curls 3x12

Utilize modern techniques for soil treatment to create 14th century green revolution, ensuring troops are well-fed and population booms in a single generation. Offer free food to anyone that signs up for the militia.

Done

Damn right, son. Boost that organic matter.

>calf raises
:)

Attached: south-park-s06e05c01-slaughter-house-16x9.jpg (960x540, 82K)

I feel pretty big @ 6’4” 220 today
I’d be a fucking literal giant back then

okay, how would you do that?

They'll kill you first then.

inform them about fertilising
irrigation
crop rotations- letting a field go to grass once in a cycle and focusing on using nitrogen fixing legumes first in the process
focus more on grains and dairy
real basic shit to me (environmental science major)

the man isn't just all talk, nice

Nah, i’ll punt all the manlet knights over the walls of the city and then i’ll make my way to the castle and lay it down with the fair maidens since i can do whatever the fuck i want
Then i’d be the king

>crop rotation
lol people have been doing that since 6000 BC, which we no longer do because it's more profitable to destroy the soil with cash crops over and over

Fuck the aristocracy, I will instead revolt with the peasantry and just to honor my ancestors who fought in the Cudgel War in 1596-1597 we shall use cudgels, pitchforks etc. to beat his lordship into submission.

Squats, bench, dead lifts, pull ups, (all 5x5 variants) 1-3 mile runs. Use , give all foot soldiers pole arms, a sword, a dagger, and a kite shield. Should take 3 years to meet satisfaction. Take the femboy as my squire and breed him in the barn like the little bitch he is.

this but with chin ups instead of bench

Oh and chainmale/gambeson combo

I craft a gun, gunpowder stores, and makeshift bullets. I kill whoever it is the lord wants dead, and take their soldiers hostage at gun point. They work for me now. I return back to tell the local lord to fuck off, I'm the lord now. He can't do anything because he has no army. I take his wife, daughter, and son as my brides and make him work for the rest of his days as my cuck court jester. Ocassionally, I fire bullets at his feet at say "dance boy, dance!"
All my actual weightlifting will be done in secret and those peasants will never be allowed to know why I am so yolked.

Tell the lord to make sure he has a shitload of farmers, woodcutters, and miners EARLY. Make sure he gets the kingdom at least to Castle Age as soon as he can, and don't stop upgrading. I like to have a group of knights to quickly range out and kill the enemy's siege weaponry too.

>create rudimentary smoothbore firearms
>train cardio
Thats pretty much it.

Environmental science major but you didn't know they already knew that shit?

So this is medieval times, which means I can do some pretty crazy atrocities right? Like, it’s almost expected that I do, which means to create super soldiers, I could chain up a bunch of pregnant women and milk them like cows for that sweet sweet hgh boost. I could just rotate them in and out as I please, and have a never ending supply of breast milk to feed my soldiers.

>I craft a gun, gunpowder stores, and makeshift bullets
They already had that. Pic related. They also made their armor thicker to stop early bullets. Good luck.

Attached: 8fb75b8c583c1c68c312dc27a455b91e--th-century-firearms.jpg (736x620, 239K)

Oh no, they have a clunky boomstick. Meanwhile I can go to the fucking blacksmith and piece together a pistol off of memory within a week and none of the people of the time will know what the fuck I'm making until it's too late.

The early handgonne was basically a matchlock without the lock. Assuming you really can make a crude flintlock or something and it actually works, expect it to be copied pretty quick.

In any case, your broomstick won't intimidate anyone because they've had them for years and it won't go through their armor. Pic related.

Attached: shot twice.jpg (428x600, 36K)

Boomstick, not broomstick.

Attached: 1759c54a3b1fc0483eb0176110774f9c--military-gear-military-uniforms.jpg (367x539, 61K)

If they used wadding to create a good seal and some kind of rifling, those would’ve destroyed that armor.

>not aiming for the head
Ngmi

>Smooth bore
>Aiming
Pick one

Cope. Post body.

Projecting. Have sex.

give them guns and sit back as I become the ruler of Europe and I start the 0.2 Reich

Seething. Dilate.

I’d kill all jews and get the church to help me round the vermin up

Attached: 867286FD-0F88-4973-9740-DE62824037AB.jpg (745x548, 51K)

>14th century
I draft peasants, teach them to march and equip them with pikes.

Attached: bad waR.jpg (544x418, 118K)

>14th century
>be literate
done

the had been doing all of that already

Attached: 1551356402489.gif (300x300, 1.49M)

>rifling
You won't have the tools you need for a couple hundred years.

*Spanish Empire intensifies*

DIOS ES ESPAÑOL

Bring a bag of Doritos and give it to peasants. They will think I am fucking god

Use my basic knowledge of politics, science, math, and writing to become the most wealthy and powerful man in the land then acquire soldiers. Then accomplish whatever mission you wrote i don’t remember honestly and seed the kings daughter then become ruler

>the lord of the land wants you to raise an army for him.
>>How do you do it
Dumbbell Bent over rows 5x5
Barbell bent over rows 5x5.
>>How long will it take
About five weeks.
>>What are their loadouts
Longbows.

Then I utilise 15th century metalworking techniques to craft a set of arrowproof fullplate.

They already have simple firearms, so I give them the concepts of the flintlock, the bayonet, light field artillery, napoleonic tactics, and big fucking hats.

Attached: main-qimg-b5104887db6792a111d7983d4d43b54c-c.jpg (602x418, 78K)

Start extracting testosterone from bulls and stallions and injecting it with rudimentary ornate syringes into the conscripts. High protein diet and equipment made from wood and stone, similar to 1800-1900s strongmen shit. Keep the cardio up and layer on more armor than normal men could carry. Genetic breeding program using only the largest peasants.

Attached: B67B1079-998F-4CEE-9BBF-AE80F5042783.gif (500x282, 2.43M)

What you need nigga is an ocean going vessel to get to the new world and get those sweet sweet potatoes and other garbage soil crops.

>use chains on everything
>tons of partial overloads
>conditioning days with logs, yokes and drags
I would start by training his knights and lords and introducing these concepts to them and sell them the equipment to train their own men. Then I would rotate through the country and train the conscripts at location to ease the burden on them. Most importantly would be trying to institute a sort of folk sport like highland games or strongman to try and promote a physical culture. Ideally I would train peasants for 3 months in strength training then they would head off for actual combat training

source ples

who is this chick?

Shakti, "A Girl and her Sword", BareMaidens.com

btw I didnt know sauce 30 seconds ago, just image searched it for fun

A 5'4'' illiterate peasant from that period would laugh in your face if you thought you were teaching them anything about agriculture you dumb zoomer