Muslim American Girl Takes poses for the people of the world, for peace and progess

I am going to model for yall and take requests but in order for me to do what you ask, you must teach me something about your country or work towards making the world a better place starting with Jow Forums

Attached: a.jpg (800x600, 48K)

yall has now become the second-person pronoun of the uppity progressive. sad.

Attached: 1513366476390.png (538x526, 118K)

It is illegal for it to snow in a town located in Ohio

Personally I think it's really confusing that English doesn't have any kind of way to distinguish between you (singular) and you (plural). Same thing goes for the (singular) and the (plural).

The way the singular and plural are distinguished are in the other words of the sentence. For the it is the next noun aka the "field" vs. the "fields". The you thing is out of my understanding though

Only need to tell someone once that something is plural, also less confusing compared to Germanic languages having 4 different versions of the word "the" 3 of which being used for singular

your reward good sir.

Attached: balalala.jpg (800x600, 53K)

Hey, here in Pennsylvania we got yous as a plural of you.

are you a trump supporter? You should know he is as uppity and two-faced as it gets.

Attached: Snapshot_20110904_3.jpg (640x480, 70K)

good to know.

Attached: cali.jpg (800x600, 45K)

i honestly don't care about politics i only care about who's more no-fun than the other and right now that's the progressives tbqh.

Attached: 1512769674882.jpg (2168x1495, 1.44M)

I tell you a fact but you don't give me anything?

Incels may have a point

within a lie, there is always a grain of truth.

ah interesting. could you teach me more about what your insight into fun is. America seems like no fun right now for me. I am afraid to leave my house.

Attached: delta.jpg (800x600, 44K)

"Muslim American" is a strange term. Like Islam is a race?
Anyway, have a nice summer. People are going a bit crazy here because it's so warm. I saw a couple having sex in the park yesterday.

sorry! and sorry for my depression room mess

Attached: epsilon.jpg (800x600, 49K)

Better, I'm no longer an Incel

Why did you become an allah worshiper?

I think you are right actually. I shouldn't introduce myself that way.

I almost had sex in a park. Glad my brain talked me out of that one desu.

Attached: wtfcomesafterepsilon.jpg (800x600, 46K)

Yeah, I know, I'm not a retard. But in certain situations the phrasing of a sentence can be ambiguous.
If I were to say something like "Your language is dumb and you should do something about it!" then how do you know if I mean "All anglophones should try to fix English" or "You personally should try to fix English"?
I mean, it's not a normal problem. But it crops up from time to time and it would be easy to do something about it.

I can agree that there are some quirks in Germanic languages as well.

Sounds like yous are better than the rest of them

why is your face so red

oooh incels are scary. they are part of why i hate leaving my house.

I am a muslim for no other reason than I love mysticism and sufi islam is way up there. it's easier to be a hermetic muslim than a hermetic jew, as islam is easier to become a part of.

Attached: gama.jpg (800x600, 46K)

>"""""girl"""""

anarchy is fun. being able to post anything is fun. not having puritan moralfags dictate what to enjoy and what not to laugh at is fun. not believing people are irredeemable based on X is fun. if you don't wanna leave your house, so be it. sounds like that's your version of fun, though you won't admit it, if that's how you see the world. if you wanna live based on "i am intrinsically X, and they are intrinsically Y," that's your world, not mine tbqh.

Attached: 1510668959251.jpg (640x360, 44K)

where do you live that you are actually afraid of leaving your house? Why are you scared of incels?

Also are you a girl or a "girl"?

I just dermarolled to help with acne scarring.

o genki desu ka finland sama?

Attached: eta.jpg (800x600, 50K)

What about being a Shaman in a Pagan Religion, or Wiccan?

objectively better choices tb󠁿h f󠁿am

Tyr > Mohammed

maybe but Mohammed is still a boss prophet

I don't know how to be happy with my magic

Attached: lamda.jpg (800x600, 49K)

who is Tyr?

Killing people just because they won't follow your beliefs? I got Charlemagne for that, but thx anyways.

Turning a river red for 2 weeks with the bodies of Pagans who wouldn't convert is best.

First one to get the tits, noice

Norse god of War, let Fenrir bite off his hand so that damn wolf could get chained

But y'all is correct

>muslim
die

Attached: 1526782763734.png (540x540, 139K)

Just like Hitler was a great orator and politician. It's possible to respect someone for their ability, without having to abide by their opinions.

Wealthy tourists are ruining the lakes in Minnesota, the most prime freshwater fishing spot in America

>o genki desu ka finland sama?
chinchin ga itai kedo, daijōbu

You bad.
A unitary libertarian right winged party with environmental nature concerns at heart taking out the heartlessness of right winged policy and the idiocy of left wing policy is what's needed to make this country better.

that hate talk is for savages

Vikings have raided Sicily, they didn't just focus on the North

Attached: PIXECT-20180520211717.jpg (800x600, 52K)

In some places, they also settled down and even ruled for a while. A Norseman in Sicily would have to stay indoors anyway because of the sun, so they made a pretty sensible choice by being the bosses.

They also went as far west as Minnesota in the United States.

I like all ancient gods. I guess I'm not really a Muslim, I just identify as one because I usually like to take the side of the oppressed. Though depending on what state on the globe you are in the ethnic, class, caste, linguistic, religious minorities are differrent. so I guess I'm just a dumb bored girl looking for herself in meaningless groups that she wants love from. I also want God to love me. Also, Musa (Moses) is a really important prophet in Islam.

Attached: PIXECT-20180520212046.jpg (800x600, 49K)

cool. good to know finnland sama.

minnun nemmeni on Paula Laminen?

Attached: PIXECT-20180520212224.jpg (800x600, 43K)

fellow pennsylvaniabro here, I don't usually hear people say that, must be a local dialect thing.

I wish I had a job. And a car... :(

I don't even know what's going on in this thread

Jesus is actually mentioned more in the Quran than Mohammed if I remember correctly.

I wish I knew more about the celtic gods desu.

The Sioux Tribe in North Dakota was actually upset that the University of North Dakota stopped calling itself the Fighting Sioux

"minun nimeni"
The phoneme length thing is a bit tricky. Nice titties.

>A unitary libertarian right winged party with environmental nature concerns at heart taking out the heartlessness of right winged policy and the idiocy of left wing policy is what's needed to make this country better.
100% this. I live in dc, bureaucracy needs to die, even at the expense of my job

minun nimeni on Morish Olvidable hyva paiva!

The half-god wolf Fenrir, son of Loki, was foretold to kill Odin at a great battle at the end of time. As the wolf grew larger and larger the gods felt threatened, and none of them dared to challenge the wolf. They decided to shackle him instead, but of course Fenrir would never agree to wearing a chain voluntarily, so the gods hatched a plan to trick the wolf.

The gods told Fenrir that he would become famous everywhere for his strength, if he could manage to break the strongest chain in the world. They tied him up with a great chain, and Fenrir snapped it easily. Then they made a chain that was twice as strong, and Fenrir ripped it apart like it was made of straw. One last time the gods issued the same challenge, but this time they presented Fenrir with a silken ribbon.

Fenrir was a smart wolf, and he was afraid the gods were trying to trick him somehow. So he told them that the only way he would allow anyone to fasten the ribbon around his neck was if the gods would show a token of good faith. One of the gods would have to hold their hand inside Fenrir's mouth, so he could feel safe that there was no foul play involved.

Since the ribbon was actually a magical chain made by dwarven artisans, there was indeed foul play involved, so none of the Gods were willing to hold their hand inside Fenrir's mouth. After much discussion, Tyr agreed with the wolf's demands. He put his hand inside of Fenrir's mouth, while the other gods fastened the ribbon around the wolf. At first, Fenrir thought the ribbon was weak, and that he'd be able to break it easily. But as he kept trying to get himself free, the ribbon grew stronger and stronger, tighter and tighter, and soon it was too late. Fenrir realised he had been tricked, and he angrily snapped his mouth shut and bit Tyr's hand right off! But the gods had the wolf trapped, and they bound him to a great mountain.

Tyr was hailed for his bravery and sacrifice, and Fenrir was chained there till Ragnarok, the end of the world.

Attached: file.png (500x357, 418K)

nice tits muslim user

your not a real Muslim

Why Tyr is best