Most optimal routine according to women preferences?

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/after-service/201907/5-reasons-why-women-and-men-care-about-big-muscles

tl;dr

>The top five muscles in order of size preference, as rated by women, include:
>Obliques
>Glutes
>Abs
>Biceps
>Shoulders

what kind of routine should i be doing so i can get laid?

Attached: s41vlocmxuo21.jpg (552x423, 34K)

just be yourself

literally squat + DL + OHP and cardio

no biceps obliques abs

Just train every muscle atleast once a week hard.

Dont over think.

Legit do whatever is not uber shit and fun for you, if it's a brosplit do a brosplit, if it's fullbody 3x a week do fb 3x a week; the science obsessed shitters "akchually the reshearsh says train atleasht two times a week" look like dyel shits most of the time.

>obliques

DL/Squat

>abs

DL/Squat

Just OHP every workout you will unironically look great

>tfw pushing workouts consist of ohp + db bench and incline bench + dips the other day
never gonna look back
fuck flat bench

You meant DL/front squat
fuck back squat

>no mention of chest
>no mention of forearms
>no mention of lats
it's wrong. glutes instead of chest? fucking obliques? i bet 90% of women dont even know what a fucking oblique is.

Total newfag here guys and I'm a little confused. I train Muay Thai on the regular so my I'm kinda fit but never lifted weights, I'm interested in getting into it but I have some questions:
- My legs are by far my most developed muscles as expected, I kick and jump and work on them like a maniac so they're always blasted. I'm have naturally wide hips and my quads are easy gainers so I'm kinda happy with their current look.
- My traps are bigger than anything else because of my guard stance (like ant fighter), I'm looking to develop my upper body mostly AND fix my posture and muscle imbalances, I'm always hunching forward for sure lol
Should I go for DLs and Squats anyway? I feel like I'd kill my legs for days and be unable to train anything until resting fully.
If I were to focus on upper body mostly, what's the recommended stuff to focus on as a beginner? I'm not looking for strongman lifts I just want the pure aestethic route since I already bust my ass off with martial arts.

Stop skipping the OHP.

I agree but lats are totally a muscle for the guys.

Sticky applies to aesthetics too. You're just running your wheels if you do baby weight "hypertrophy."

women definitely love butts even more than men do.

Start with a basic strength program, then add arm isolations and ab work. This is simple fucking shit, figger it oot

Who cares what women prefer?

So I just start with Stronglifts and be done with it? I've read so many different opinions regarding which routine is the best for beginners.
I'm fit just not weight smart, never touched them.

emg studies show rectus abdominis are nearly silent during squat/dl

t. benchlet

SL is fine to start. I'd certainly recommend tacking a couple things onto the ends of each workout
>alternate curls and lying triceps extension 3x10
>facepulls
>abs: crunches, russian twists and bicycle kicks to failure
Also
>do less squats and more deadlift if you actually want to progress on the latter

front squats deadlift and facepulls will fix your posture.
As for pressing movements you should favor lifts that involve scapular stabilisation like dips and overhead work

like a year ago i read another study suggesting that women found calves, forearms and biceps and shoulders to be the sexiest.
all this proves is that women dont know what the fuck they want. as long as its chad thunder-cock whos giving it too her.

oh also
>2029 - 10
>still caring what women want
i seriously hope you arent doing this

Attached: 1565733519369.webm (854x480, 1.35M)

Why the fuck do you think rectus abdominals are worked during a squat retard? They aren’t and you’ll have shit abs that way unless you have good genetics which get around garbage training

Alright then. As I told you I do Muay Thai regularly so I'm already kicking to failure most of the time, so I hope I have enough legs to do Squats or DLs.

I think its a common misconception as strong abs will make squat stronger but squatting won't make abs stronger, similar to relationship between trap/lat strength and bench press