/miring/ thread

/miring/ thread
Let's have a mire thread, post your most recent mires bros

Attached: 1497023510844.jpg (698x1024, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lawoffice.org.il/en/documents-making-aliyah-to-israel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what am i looking at?

average day at an american highschool.

Attached: average day in the USA.webm (720x404, 1.99M)

the implementation of nigger culture to whites.
>not implying nigger culture is good or bad but whites need our own identity, this nigger shit is cringe and I hope they all regret this years from now

based meth bro with the assist

Damn I wish I was a Tyler

I've realized a problem in america, the lack of fathers has made women need to catch up and play both parts, its why so many mamas are absolute pigs because they need mass to scare off dangers, they acquire mass also since their would-be husband isnt there to give a reality check, and a lot of these "women with test" have similar mothers and follow their footsteps.
>walk around the bronx and you'll see what I mean, its a literal jungle with nigger women fronting as hard and i wouldn't doubt some of them would kill, what with pms and such

>At bulk feed store
>Saw 5' old lady struggling to drag 50lb dogfood bag in to her cart.
>"can i help you with that ma'am"
>she says she needs three and she needs them in her car.
>grab all three and but them on my shoulder.
>"oh my you're so strong"
>carry them to checkout for her
>john at counter already knows the sku (we're long time friends)
>"showing off huh"
>carry feed to car
>old lady squeezes my hand leaves two dollars and says "back in my day you'd be quite the catch honey"

Attached: tchd.gif (425x240, 497K)

is this american rocket league?

keep doing good, ive helped 3 old people cross the streets because Quebec does fuck all to strip ice in winter.
>it feels good to do good

>mogging old ladies

literally had the same happen to me except I was at chuck's

why do losers make threads without checking the catalog
theres already a mire thread, faggot

Attached: 9.png (578x372, 172K)

chuck's feed and seed?

this

AAHAHAHAHAHAA SNEED HAHAHAHA
CHUCKS FUCK AND SUCK AAAAHAHAHA
HOHOHOHOGO HAHAHAHAHAHA OH NO NOHAHAHAHA
SNEED SNEEEEEEDDDD HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHHS FUNNY SIMPSON SNEEED HAHAHA
CHUCK FUCK SEED SNEED

wholesome.

Attached: 1564755712416.png (339x277, 29K)

so why didnt u fuck her

im gay if that matters

cant you use her butt?

How is she gonna get them out of her car?

Leads to a serious question I've always had: would a gay guy fuck a chick if the situation arose?

kek

one positive about all of this is that only the more resilient and based whites will remain, inflexible and sublime

kek

Attached: israel-immigration-comic.png (1000x1000, 87K)

>be mechanic
>have to get shitty little oil and tire monkey job for the summer because going to manufacturer training across the country for 6 months before starting a new job
>training is unpaid, they provide housing and utilities though so it whatver
>only bring my shittiest tools with me on the drive because its multiple days driving, don't want my car getting broken into to steal my tools, and also this job is barely even related to being a mechanic, can get away with like 5 sockets, a ratchet, an impact gun, and an air chuck.
>busy at slave labor job one day
>boss comes over to "give me a hand" and picks up my shitty beat up impact gun to put tires on one side while I button up brakes on the other
>"whoa this thing is fucking heavy what the fuck?"
>hes having trouble keeping it up because I have the car slightly too high since I'm doing something else
>"no wonder your so fuckin diseled user your guns heavy as fuck and you lug it around all day"
>ha-ha yea I guess man, that and installing truck tires
>later hear him talking to other coworkers about "anons gun is like thor's hammer pretty much only he can wield it"

>with girl I'm dating
>at an outdoor party with her
>go to a place where we're alone in some forest nearby
>I start sucking her tits
>she gives me a blowjob
>I cum in her mouth
>after I'm done, she apologises because she has small tits
>says to me my pecs are bigger than her tits, except mine is all muscle

I was a virgin until last year, we're all gonna make it bros

Imagine being a father and allowing your daughter to do that
Fucking disgusting spineless cuck

The result of years of Jewish media influence on culture.

I hope you piped down that bitch back to the 60’s user

>Implying you can control what your daughter does when you are 15 miles away at work
retard

Raise your kids right, it's not hard.

Too many times I see parents letting their 13 year old daughters going out dressed like whores from the night life under the guise that "it's normal these days."

Raise your kids like shit, they'll act like shit.

Attached: 1556887193258.jpg (200x313, 10K)

mirin

Quebec people are fucked you probably pushed them after they got across the street

I thought it was some guy in a wheelchair from the thumbnail

Found the dad who lets his daughter whore herself out

the stricter you are the harder she will rebel. Your only hope is to pay for IVF that 100% guarantees a son.

Attached: 88398D7B-D6D7-40E2-AD4F-CA96A8E29E9B.jpg (241x184, 13K)

Ive always been a self centered gymbro but lately its like I dont even talk about fitness or lifting and people always bring it up. I think Ive actually made it. In the last week Ive gotten more mires than I can count.

>with family
>autistic 8yo little cousin follows me around and shows me his transformers
>thatscoolbuddeh.jpeg
>go with little bros and some more cousins to the lake by the house, autist-cousin tags along
>remove_shirt
>he wants to feel my dyel 3 months of lifting arms
>s-sure
>WOAW UR REALLY STRONG
>t-thanks buddeh
>light teasing from the cousins and older folks

I just hope he doesn't turn out gay or something

>Raise your kids right
and they turn into shut ins that can't socialize

If you raise a daughter with dignity and self respect, she will become an even bigger slut? Epic logic schlomo.

Yes, letting your child be groomed by older boys is definitely the way to go. Fuck off with your kike brigade.

Take the sluts car, phone and guess who's not twerking on anaconda at homecoming lmao?

Seriously though this is years and years of fuckup and weak fatherhood. America is just a sick society in general though.

all this projection

> be me about 4 years ago
> peak age, peak fitness
> be out for a jog when an elderly man's scooter lost power
> he's a block away from his old folks home
> they have a van to pick him up but don't know what to do about the scooter
>I offer to get it back to the home, say it's no problem
> try pushing it but not having much luck since the electric locks are in place so I'm just dragging it
> not good
> decide to just carry it since there's no other way
> squat down, ass to grass and pick it up
>fuckthisthingweighsaton.jpg
> ok just play it cool
> manage to carry it all the way to the to the old folks home
> the elderly people are waiting there for me like it's a welcoming party
> they continually thank me and say how big of a deal it was and that I should be rewarded
> I'm socially awkward so I just stand there
>n-no problem s-sir
> he opens my hand and places $10 in it and thanks me again
> feel like a hero
> feel like I just completed a quest for old man
> as I'm leaving the old folks home staff remark that the scooter is very heavy and that I must've been strong to carry it all this way
That day was the best feeling of all

>gee, I wonder who could behind this post!

Attached: C6BF847C-AD11-4A95-B09D-EB5587002C74.jpg (450x442, 86K)

Do you think there are 7 billion people on this planet because fathers werent there to raise daughters with dignity and respect? Women have a biological imperative to cram their holes with cocks no matter how many bedtime stories you read them

You have to let kids do stupid things, things they'll end up regretting, from time to time. Otherwise
a) they won't learn why the things you disapprove of are bad
b) they will see you as a tyrant and will double down by rebelling whenever they can, and because of (a) they will hurt themselves even more

Of course, "from time to time" is where you have to be careful. OP's pic is one of those one-time things they can look back and laugh at, for example. No permanent problems.
On the opposite side, if you let them do too many bad things, they'll develop bad habits and fuck up their lives.

oh god that would be so unfortunate, they'll blame you if he becomes gay

>yea, women have impulses to have sex so just let your daughter fuck as many people as she wants and dress how she wants! She’ll probably kill herself by 30 with 4 kids and no dad but who cares, it’s sexual freedom!

quest complete
You gained 10 gold
You gained 8700 experience
reputation with Geezers increased by 75

all women are whores no matter what you fucking retard. you can lock her in a room for 18 years straight she will stick the doorknob in her pussy and bang on the door so it vibrates

Women are whores because you let them be, you spineless retard. Try this shit in Poland or any Arab country, and you’ll get btfo.

hahahahaha that visual made my day thanks user

i wonder how many polish women during world war 2 would gobble and ride dick until their holes bled just for some chocolate and stockings

>unironcally posting stonetoss
Good one fellow user!

user I have bad news.
Your cousin is a gay. Because of you. You gay'd the poor kid.

In all of these countries they are whores behind closed doors instead of in public

t.

Attached: shekels.jpg (499x500, 150K)

fucking whores

how come this never happened to me?

That some shitty cool parent advice.

Is this based on truth? Do you need to actually take a DNA test before toy immigrate to Israel?
Somebody, please give me some links. If this is true it's absolutely fascinating.

beyond based user

it's unironically true
super strict parents make the biggest party sluts/frat fucks at college
being a good parent is hard and more complicated than can fit in the confines of a Jow Forums post

Jfc I cried

>81▶
>/miring/ thread
the absolute lack of ankle mobility on those girls is pathetic

nah it's exaggerated to make a point but you still gotta be a kike to immigrate:
lawoffice.org.il/en/documents-making-aliyah-to-israel/

That's fucked. So if you're a jew you can immigrate, no sweat? That's a solid step towards a Jewish ethnostate. What the fuck. That's fucked up.
I knew the jews were shady but this is absurd.

It's not, really. It isn't about how many rules you set or what they are, it's about how you handle it when they're broken.

Israel is very much a US-backed ethnostate. Fucked indeed

>be me,12-15% body fat manlet
>been lifting on and off for 3 years
>been tanning recently
>go to upscale bar hosting pool party
>older crowd, average person there was in their 30's
>in pool and drinking beer on a pool float
>30-35 year old looking milf comes up to me in pool and starts pushing me around on pool float
>she is like 5'4", tan, thin, and had a blonde tomboyish haircut, like 7/10 face
>go to bar together and get shots
>10 min later making out poolside
>go to bathroom at some point
>come back and find her talking to her other friends
>"of course you got the most handsome guy here"

shit was cash

Attached: 1500075034238.jpg (675x450, 59K)

in your dreams, bagel boss..

Attached: bagel-boss-index.jpg (2000x1333, 836K)

Based

I was watching a video where we do low-effort dances at a friend's party. There is a girl whose eyes are on me at all times, even when she's turning around and should watch the other way for the dance.
Honestly, she either was scared of me killing her with my clumsiness or she was sincerely mirin. Anyway I can't tell anybody, so I'm gonna tell it here.
I'm also not fit at all lately, I've gained weight and I've been stressed out (getting out of this luckily). I have top-tier face though.

Attached: 1562946736998.jpg (736x646, 81K)

Imagine the proud dad seeing this pop up on social media.

Redpilled and based.

happened to me but the lady freaked out

senior mires are the most wholesome

I left it out for story sake but I obviously asked.

She said her grandson could get them out.

>That final zoom out

Kino

It's so fucking sad, it's a culture that stretches the lowest bar of being a human, it's not hard to see the connection to apes.

Yep

>home of the Jewish people
> needs to be a jew to get in
>MAH RACISM

at the feed and seed store eh?

>>home of the Jewish people
kek

fuck back to shitistan

how tall is bagel boss in American units?
Cos he mad tiny next to that car

Shit I'm desperate enough to invent time travel move back to her time meet up with her and fuck her then.

White women

I get mired literally every day at work, so much so that it doesn't even feel special anymore

i want sound.. i cant find this video on youtube

>walk past the counter to Panera
>look at girl who is working
>she looks up.
>I smile
>she looks around as if amazed that’s I noticed her before smiling widely back
>I walk by like a boss

The Starbucks girl is getting pretty friendly too, and there’s a grocery store girl that stares at me too. Last time she got super ballsy and just stood five feet away, turned right at me and hoped that I would speak her.

I lost my virginity last weekend. She said I had a horsedick.
>inb4 post dick

Beyond that I need to get my shit together fitness-wise

can't say that without posting measurements

based slav bro

Should have told her times are different and ur a wizard

I wanna know too

About 8 inches long and 3 around. I guess thats respectable