What is my BF % ?

Im 5'7, 146 lbs

I lost 50 lbs ( 20 kg ) but I didn't lift so Im just a skinnyfat with no muscles

Attached: IMG_20190719_102446.jpg (3000x1687, 2.43M)

You are either lying about your height or your weight.

Nice Gyno fag

25-30% Start lifting bro. Glad I did when I finally read that I should.

That’s not 147lbs

I had a surgery recently, they put me on a scale and 5'7, 65 kg ( 146 lbs )

?

Yeah I know

you look more like 170 lbs

OP you're not 5'7" barefoot

I can tell you're 5'5" or 5'6"

im shorter and heavier and i dont look fat at all

Yeah, that looks 20+ to 30%. But I'm certain just lifting alone with good diet will being it to around 20, and add it with good cardio maybe leads to 18% safely within 3 to 4 months?

>What is my BF %
High.
Lose weight or gain muscle or both

Why are your nipples so puffy? Stop eating carbs and onions faggot

You're just fat, dude. You're not skinnyfat

I know my height bro, Im 5'7

There is something called bodyfat you know

20-30 % sounds right, hard to tell because you may be very "undertrained" that is with even less muscle mass than an average non-lifter.
I would say you should aim to lose another 25lbs or so, and seek to gain 30lbs of muscle.
I think a two year time frame is what you can reasonably accomplish this in.
If I were you, I would begin lifting right away, focusing on learning the lifts and becoming proficient in them, (not so much a focus on increasing strength but doing so when its comfortable). I would stay in a caloric deficit until the desired weight loss. Muscle can be gained while losing fat for new lifters easily.
Then slowly increase calories to a maintenance phase and then maybe a surplus after a year or so.
Good luck and great job with the fat loss.

No, No you're not.

Just cause it says 5'7" on your drivers license doesn't mean you're 5'7". Go get proper measured you goddamn 5'5" manlet.

If not then shut the fuck up.

shutup manlet lmao

As a 5'5 manlet who weighs 10 lbs more than you, you are either lying on height or lying on weight.

You fucking degenerate retards kids, I get a surgery 3 weeks ago, they need my height and my weight, they take my height and my weight and I am 1m70 for 65 kg so 5'7 for 146 lbs

Just read the thread you fucking faggots

Attached: image.jpg (885x500, 129K)

I was 185 lbs at 5’8 and you are fatter then me when I started. You’re off about something.

I HAVE NO MUSCLES AND HIGH BODYFAT YO THINK WITH YOUR BRAIN

Attached: 1560722739428.jpg (701x1024, 89K)

nah dude you're just shorter than you think lol

He just has absolutely no muscle mass.

The fucking DOCTOR take my height, are you retarded ?

Don't reply or cancer low IQ monkey

dude i look exactly like you after dieting down from 5'7 175 to 145
feels like shit man
i hope we both make it

Pretty sure that's not skinnyfat, but just plain fat. Either keep losing/start lifting or both.